盟军 | |
。 |
出厂时
You're in good hands, my friend! | |
您尽管放心吧,我的朋友! |
Are you ready to play? | |
您要玩一玩么? |
Vindicator, ready for a run! | |
目的地是哪? |
选中时
Need something out of your way? | |
您需要什么? |
Yes?, my friend! | |
嗯?朋友! |
All is well! | |
一切都好! |
Just say the word! | |
尽快下令吧! |
I'm all yours! | |
都听您的! |
It is time, isn't it? | |
时候到了,不是吗? |
You're in good hands, my friend! | |
您尽管放心吧,我的朋友! |
Need something taken out? | |
需要带什么出去吗? |
Is it time? | |
到点了吗? |
在炮火之中选中
They want me out of the sky! | |
敌人将把我们从天上拽下来! |
I won't last much longer! | |
我撑不了多久了! |
I CANT BELIEVE THIS! | |
真是不敢相信啊! |
I'm suffering here! | |
这儿真难受啊! |
Nothing to worry about! | |
没什么好担心的! |
下令移动时
A sound plan! | |
可靠的计划! |
Well placed! | |
不错的部署! |
As you say! | |
照您说的办! |
I must agree! | |
我不得不同意! |
My pleasure! | |
我很乐意! |
Certainly! | |
必须的! |
Ah yes! | |
啊,好的! |
I'm going now! | |
正在前往! |
¡Por supuesto! (Of course!) | |
当然! |
On the way! | |
正在路上! |
移动以进攻
Consider it gone! | |
交给我吧! |
Don't worry about a thing! | |
一点都不用担心! |
Let me take care of it! | |
让我来搞定! |
Just watch! | |
您看着就好! |
They will trouble you no more! | |
他们再也烦不上您了! |
Enjoy the show my friend! | |
享受这场演出吧,我的朋友! |
This will be their end! | |
他们的生命将就此结束! |
I'll just pay them a visit! | |
我只是去拜访他们一下! |
Bombing run commencing! | |
准备投弹! |
Piece of cake! | |
小菜一碟! |
The show is about to begin! | |
马上开秀! |
返回基地时
I'll see you back at base! | |
基地里见! |
A good time ascending! | |
Coming home! | |
回家喽! |
Taking her in! | |
把这宝贝开回去! |
Well, alright! | |
嗯,好的! |
Siesta? Already? | |
午休?已经开始了? |
下令撤退时
We need repairs! | |
需要维修! |
It's too much here! | |
敌人太多了! |
We must run! | |
必须撤退! |
Vamonos! (Let's leave!) | |
走吧! |
LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY! | |
活下去!为了明天的战斗! |
坠毁时