第一赛季:赛博朋克
|
You can be improved. |
你还有改造的空间。 4 |
|
Somebody has to stand up for the people! |
总要有人挺身而出! 9 |
|
Perhaps we only exist in the memory of a person now gone. |
或许我们不过是已逝之人记忆中的幽影。 19 |
|
Wait 'til you see me on my bike. |
等我骑上摩托你就知道了。 25 |
|
Watch your step. It's a long way down. |
未来很长,切记留心脚下。 29 |
|
This is my neck of the woods. |
这片林子是我的。 34 |
|
It's all connected. |
这些都不是偶然…… 39 |
|
High tech, low tech... we all die, in the end. |
科技是高是低……到头来,我们终有一死。 45 |
|
You are parts, and I am whole. |
你们是残破的,而我是完整的。 49 |
|
With these upgrades, they don't stand a chance. |
有了这些改造,敌人不堪一击。 54 |
|
The dragon and I are one. |
天龙与我,人龙合一。 58 |
|
I run with blades all the time. |
刀锋就是我的银色羽翼。 62 |
|
Ooh! I do love neon. |
我喜欢霓虹灯! 67 |
|
I do not cower in the presence of evil. |
面对邪恶,我不会退缩。 73 |
第二赛季:奥林匹斯
|
Do not tell the mammal how high he can go. |
不要告诉小动物能飞多高。 4 |
|
Call me Cyclops again and see what happens. |
再叫我独眼巨人就让你好看。 9 |
|
I lay claim to divine fire. |
圣火应当归我所有。 18 |
|
You trying to get - is it "smited" or "smitten"? |
你是不是想挨——“挨锤”,还是“挨劈”来着? 25 |
|
I've got the Midas touch! That's a good thing, right? |
我有点金之手!这是好事,对吧? 29 |
|
Make like Odysseus and get lost. |
像奥德修斯一样迷失吧。 34 |
|
I wield the scales and the sword. |
我手持天秤和利剑。 39 |
|
If I was a Greek god I'd be Dyne... Dyon.... The one with the grapes. |
如果让我当希腊神,我要当狄恩……狄昂……反正就是那个管葡萄酒的。 46 |
|
The man who enters hell is not the man who leaves. |
进入冥界再走出冥界,人便不是同一个人。 49 |
|
Shape up, or I'll have you cleaning stables! |
精神点儿,不然让你去扫牛棚! 54 |
|
It's called a marathon but once I do it they'll call it a Tracer-thon. (Pause) (Awkward Laughing) Yeah! |
马拉松的故事大家都知道,不过如果当时派我去送信的话,这项运动可能就要叫“猎空松”了。(停顿)(尴尬的笑)耶! 58 |
|
Justice is cruel. It demands sacrifice. |
正义是残酷的,要想成就它,唯有牺牲。 62 |
|
Go push a rock up a hill. |
把石头推到山顶上去。 67 |
|
Real life is not like the stories our fathers told us. |
现实不可能和父亲说的故事一样。 73 |
第三赛季:亚洲神话
|
My beard is older than you are. |
我的胡子都比你年纪大。 3 |
|
Tell me a story. And make it a good one. |
给我讲个故事吧。讲得好听点。 9 |
|
What reason have you to fear me? |
你那么怕我是为什么? 18 |
|
I've always had a gift for fire! |
三昧真火我也会! 28 |
|
Who’d have thought that strontium and barium, properly oxidized, could make the night sky so beautiful? |
谁能想到,一点点锶和钡(哦,要经过适当的氧化),居然能让夜空变得这么好看。 33 |
|
Who wants to be immortal? |
维生力场让你不朽,谁想来? 38 |
|
I'm obviously the most precious. |
最宝贵的那一个肯定是我。 44 |
|
(Chinese) With persistence, we can move mountains! |
愚公移山! 54 |
|
I'm feeling divine! |
我感觉如有神助! 59 |
|
Lure me out. I dare you. |
有本事,就把我引出去。 62 |
|
(Japanese) Dreaming of a fond reality. |
(日语)浮生若梦。 66 |
|
Sometimes, it's six shots, one kill. |
有时候,要六枪才能干掉一个。 76 |
第四赛季:星际银河
|
This is no time for diplomacy! |
现在不是搞外交的时候! 4 |
|
Drift into the void. |
飘向虚空。 9 |
|
An opera? In space? (Pause) I'd watch it. |
歌剧?在太空里演的?(停顿)嗯,可以看看。 18 |
|
The galaxy will tremble before us. |
银河将在我们面前颤抖。 28 |
|
I want a nebula to myself. |
我想要个星云。 33 |
|
There are many stars in the sky. |
苍穹之上,群星闪耀。 38 |
|
Dream of paradise, and live in hope. |
憧憬天堂,心怀希望。 44 |
|
Unlimited power! |
无限的力量! 54 |
|
Throw a planet at me? I'll throw it back. |
把星球扔到我脸上?我再扔回去就是了。 59 |
|
Prepare to be boarded. |
准备登船作战。 62 |
|
That's hard vacuum, baby. |
这可是高真空,宝贝。 66 |
|
Infinitus in infinitum. |
无穷无尽,无限无垠。 76 |
第五赛季:冒险之旅
|
We are simply on different levels. |
我们不在同一个级别。 3 |
|
Who said chivalry is dead? |
谁说骑士精神过时了? 9 |
|
Rust... my greatest weakness. |
生锈……是我最大的弱点。 18 |
|
You know yourself. |
你心里清楚。 28 |
|
Gain more experience before you challenge me again. |
想挑战我?先去练练级再说。 33 |
|
There are slimes with more personality than you. |
你还不如某些史莱姆有魅力。 38 |
|
How do you want to do this? |
现在你想怎么做? 44 |
|
This time, I'll roll higher. |
这一次,我的骰运肯定好。 54 |
|
It was a dark and stormy night. That was pretty good! |
那是一个月黑风高的夜晚。感觉还不错吧! 59 |
|
You can still be good while being up to no good. |
行“不义”之事,怀正义之心。 62 |
|
I could use an adventure. |
我想冒个险…… 66 |
|
Six demonic hearts burn within my chest! |
我的胸膛里燃烧着六颗恶魔心脏! 76 |
第六赛季:智械入侵
|
We did not start this war. |
这场战争不是我们挑起的。 3 |
|
level failed beeps |
关卡失败的哔哔声 9 |
|
Diagnostics complete. All systems go. |
自检完毕。所有系统正常。 18 |
|
I would know if I was a robot. Wouldn't I? |
我要是机器人,我还能不知道吗,对吧? 28 |
|
Someone call for the repairman? |
有人需要修理师吗? 33 |
|
I fought for peace for too long. I was a fool. |
我为和平奋斗了太久,何等的愚蠢。 38 |
|
The real "Null Sector" is the space between your ears! |
被“归零”的其实是你两只耳朵中间的那一块! 44 |
|
History will forgive me, even if you cannot. |
就算你们不肯原谅,历史也会原谅我。 54 |
|
Old habits die hard. |
旧习难改。 59 |
|
I have accepted what I am. |
我已经接受了现在的自己。 62 |
|
Don't make me your nemesis. |
别让我成为你的天罚。 66 |
|
Even the best journeys end. |
再精彩的旅途也有终点。 76 |
第七赛季:黑暗盛放
|
It's the witching hour. |
现在是女巫时刻。 3 |
|
Want to hear something scary? (Whispers) Easy mode. |
想听点恐怖的吗?(低语)简单模式。 9 |
|
You're lucky I don't have my chainsaw. |
我没带电锯,算你走运。 16 |
|
What evil dooms, I will save. |
邪恶要毁灭的,由我来拯救。 22 |
|
The only ghosts are the worries that haunt us. |
唯一的鬼魂就是萦绕内心的忧虑。 28 |
|
No tricks from you. |
你就别想捣蛋了。 33 |
|
What lurks in the dark? |
黑暗中潜藏着什么? 38 |
|
Pumpkin spice... latte? Tell me that isn't real. |
南瓜香料拿铁……?这不是认真的吧? 44 |
|
(Wolf howl) |
(狼嚎) 49 |
|
Fear is just in your amygdala. |
恐惧是由你的杏仁核产生的。 54 |
|
Don't scream. |
别瞎叫唤。 59 |
|
The hamster smells your fear. |
仓鼠闻到了你的恐惧。 62 |
|
Without fear, there is no fury. |
没有恐惧,就没有愤怒。 66 |
|
See you in your nightmares. |
我们噩梦里见。 76 |