苏联 | |
冷酷著名神射女子的翻版。能够请求空袭支援。 |
出厂时
Natasha here, you have a list for me? | |
娜塔莎在此,想让我杀谁? |
I always find my prey! | |
我总能找到猎物! |
Natasha Volkova! | |
娜塔莎·沃尔科娃报到! |
选中时
Natasha here! | |
娜塔莎在此! |
Point me at their direction! | |
指引我到他们那里! |
I'm ready for a kill! | |
准备好大杀一场了! |
You like my scope? | |
喜欢我的瞄准镜吗? |
I always get what I want! | |
我想要的总能得手! |
Whenever you're ready! | |
时刻听你号令! |
Angel of Death! | |
死亡天使! |
Many will die this day! | |
今天会死很多人! |
在战斗时选中
Next! | |
下一个! |
Everybody else? | |
还有谁? |
So many targets, so little time! | |
目标太多,时间太少! |
Line up, little children! | |
小屁孩们,排好队! |
Let worms feast on this one! | |
让虫子蚕食他吧! |
There are still more of 'em! | |
敌人还剩下很多呢! |
在炮火之中选中
They seem so upset! | |
他们好像急了! |
They are trying to take me out! | |
他们想干掉我! |
I'll take some down with me! | |
我会拉些人来垫背! |
Should I die, another shall arise. | |
就算我死了,还会有其他人的! |
This pain is nothing! | |
这点小伤无足挂齿! |
下令移动时
In time! | |
按时抵达! |
I've got their scent! | |
我闻到了他们的味道! |
Yes! | |
是! |
I'll keep it in mind! | |
我会记住的! |
Taking position! | |
占据位置! |
What's next? | |
接下来干啥? |
The hunt continues! | |
猎杀仍在继续! |
Let's be off! | |
我们动身吧! |
On the move! | |
正在前往! |
移动以进攻
They won't get far! | |
他们跑不远的! |
Doesn't have a chance! | |
毫无机会可言! |
Yes, I see him! | |
是啊,我看见他了! |
Watch this! | |
瞧好了! |
Going in for a kill! | |
前进杀戮! |
Am I getting close? | |
我靠近些了吗? |
移动以驻扎
The room with a view please! | |
请给我一个有瞭望点的房间! |
I can use this one! | |
我能用得上! |
This one will have to do! | |
这间必须拿下! |
移动至陆地
Let's find their tracks! | |
寻找敌人踪迹! |
We'll pursue 'em on land! | |
去岸上追杀他们! |
I'll walk from here! | |
我这就走过去! |
移动至水上
Into water! | |
到水里去! |
I can swim! | |
我会游泳! |
They now swim! | |
他们现在在水里游泳呢! |
下令进攻时
Shot through the heart! | |
一枪穿心! |
Just another stiff! | |
只不过是另一具尸体! |
I'll take it! | |
我来搞定这个! |
Time's up! | |
时间到了! |
Lights out! | |
熄灯了! |
Sweet dreams! | |
祝你好梦! |
The pleasure is all mine! | |
我感到很荣幸! |
发起空袭
Targeting for airstrike! | |
正在指示空袭目标! |
Ready the bombers! | |
轰炸机准备就绪! |
Target set, command! | |
目标已设定,指挥部! |
Badger squadron on my mark! | |
獾中队看我指示! |
Air support coming! | |
空袭支援正在赶来! |
狙击驾驶员时
Ghost rider coming up! | |
恶灵骑士登场! |
Punch right through! | |
击穿目标! |
Dead in its tracks! | |
中道崩殂! |
I got 'em line up! | |
我瞄准他们了! |
Setting up for the kill! | |
瞄准击杀! |
AP, I'm reloading it! | |
穿甲弹,装填中! |
Right through the armor! | |
击穿装甲! |
生命值较低时
I can't kill if I'm dead! | |
我死了就没法杀敌了! |
I'm in too close! | |
我离得太近了! |
Don't let 'em take me down! | |
别让他们击倒我! |
My time is running out! | |
我快没时间了! |