avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

娜塔莎(红色警戒3)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年12月7日 (四) 22:20的版本
RA3 Natasha Icon.png
RA3 Soviet Logo.svg苏联
冷酷著名神射女子的翻版。能够请求空袭支援。

出厂时

Natasha here, you have a list for me?
娜塔莎在此,想让我杀谁?
I always find my prey.
我总能找到猎物
Natasha Volkova!
娜塔莎·沃尔科娃报到!

选中时

Natasha here!
娜塔莎在此!
Point me at their direction.
指引我到他们那里
I'm ready for a kill.
准备好大杀一场了
You like my scope?
喜欢我的瞄准镜吗?
I always get what I want.
我想要的总能得手
Whenever you're ready.
时刻听你号令
Angel of death.
死亡天使
Many will die this day.
今天会死很多人

在战斗时选中

Next?
接下来打谁?
Everybody else?
还有谁?
So many targets, so little time.
目标太多,时间太少
Line up, little children!
小崽子们,排好队!
Let worms feast on this one!
让虫子蚕食他吧!
There are still more of 'em.
敌人还剩下很多呢

在炮火之中选中

They seem so upset.
他们好像急了
They are trying to take me out.
他们想干掉我
I'll take some down with me.
我会拉些人来垫背
Should I die, another shall arise.
就算我死了,还会有其他人的
This pain is nothing.
这点小伤无足挂齿

下令移动时

In time.
按时抵达
I've got their scent.
我闻到了他们的味道
Yes!
是!
I'll keep it in mind.
我会记住的
Taking position.
占据位置
What's next?
接下来干啥?
The hunt continues.
猎杀仍在继续
Let's be off!
我们动身吧!
On the move.
正在前往

移动以进攻

They won't get far.
他们跑不远的
Doesn't have a chance.
毫无机会可言
Yes, I see him.
是啊,我看见他了
Watch this!
瞧好了!
Going in for a kill!
前进杀戮!
Am I getting close?
我靠近些了吗?

移动以驻扎

The room with a view please.
请给我个有视野的房间
I can use this one.
我能用得上
This one will have to do.
这间必须拿下

移动至陆地

Let's find their tracks!
寻找敌人踪迹!
We'll pursue 'em on land.
去岸上追杀他们
I'll walk from here.
我这就走过去

移动至水上

Into water.
到水里去
I can swim.
我会游泳
They now swim.
他们现在在水里游泳呢

下令进攻时

Shot through the heart.
一枪穿心
Just another stiff.
只不过是另一具尸体
I'll take it!
我来搞定这个!
Time's up!
时间到了!
Lights out!
熄灯了!
Sweet dreams!
祝你好梦!
The pleasure is all mine.
我感到很荣幸

发起空袭

Targeting for airstrike.
正在指示空袭目标
Ready the bombers.
轰炸机准备就绪
Target set, command.
目标已设定,指挥部
Badger squadron on my mark.
獾中队看我指示
Air support coming.
空袭支援正在赶来

狙击驾驶员时

Ghost rider coming up.
恶灵骑士登场
Punch right through.
击穿目标
Dead in its tracks.
中道崩殂
I got 'em line up.
我瞄准他们了
Setting up for the kill.
瞄准击杀
AP, I'm reloading it.
穿甲弹,装填中
Right through the armor.
击穿装甲

生命值较低时

I can't kill if I'm dead.
我死了就没法杀敌了
I'm in too close.
我离得太近了
Don't let 'em take me down!
别让他们击倒我!
My time is running out.
我快没时间了