新春大乱斗 | |
米科自认为是电影界最厉害的导演,也是最棒的演员,但其实他只是在乱斗好莱坞影业负责操作枪式麦克风。 |
如果您找的是英雄默认皮肤的语音,请在米科页面查看。
登场时
Here comes Sun Wukong! | |
俺老孙来也! |
Oh? Are there demons? | |
哦?有妖怪? |
This is just my side gig. | |
这只是俺的兼职工作 |
Aha, my fellas! | |
啊哈,我的徒子徒孙们 |
Hey, ready for some mayhem! | |
嘿,准备大闹一场! |
局势领先时
Have you never heard of... the Great Sage Equal to Heaven? | |
你没听过……喔……齐天大圣? |
Anyone else can fight with me? | |
我就问,还有谁! |
The world cannot restrain me! | |
哎嘿嘿嘿嘿,超出三界之外,不在五行之中! |
If I turn demonic, what can the Buddha do to me? | |
我若成魔,佛奈我何? |
Oh, where is everyone? It's lonely to be in a high position. | |
哦,都在哪儿呢?高处不胜寒呐! |
My fellas, here comes the Monkey King! | |
孩儿们,美猴王来啦! |
遭受攻击时
Such a little pain is really nothing! | |
这点疼痛算什么,呸! |
Heheh, just a scratch, not worth mentioning! | |
嘿嘿,小伤,不值一提! |
Keh, move aside! | |
咳,起开! |
Heheh, not a big deal! | |
嘿嘿!都是小意思! |
击杀敌人时
Hehehhe, horrah! | |
唔嘿嘿,嘣嘎! |
If I attain Buddhahood, there will be no demons in the world! | |
我若成佛,天下无魔! |
Outta my way, those who block Sun Wukong! | |
挡我老孙者,统统让开! |
Hey, let me show you the power of this Golden Cudgel! | |
嘿,让你知道这金箍棒的厉害! |
Ah, oh, what did you say? Louder! | |
啊,哦,你说啥?大点声! |
Give me a little scream! | |
给我一点尖叫声! |
Hehehehe... Your Grandfather Sun is here! | |
嘿嘿嘿……你孙外公在此! |
死亡时
See how long you can keep smiling! | |
看你能笑多久! |
All is but an illusion... | |
一切皆是幻象…… |
I, Sun Wukong, am off! | |
俺老孙去也! |
使用超级技能时
Heheh, taste the might of my cudgel! | |
喝喝,吃俺老孙一棒! |
Oh, demons! Where are you running? | |
喔,妖怪!哪里逃? |
Seventy-two transformations! | |
看我七十二变! |
Heheheh... if the God presses down on me, I'll split it open! | |
嘿嘿嘿,天压我,那我就劈开这天! |
Oh? Heheh, good, good! | |
哦?嘿嘿,棒!棒!棒! |
I'll send you directly to Heaven. | |
送你一路上西天! |
开启评论自动刷新
坤巴
在荷兰的威廉二世