avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

毛加(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年12月14日 (四) 17:11的版本 (建立内容为“{{Back|毛加(守望先锋2)|毛加}} == 最后一击 == {{OW2Audio|File=0000000649B3.0B2|en=I'll have another.|zh=再给我来一个。}} {{OW2Audio|File=000…”的新页面)
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
< 返回上级:毛加

最后一击

I'll have another.
再给我来一个。

You should've stayed home.
你应该在家待着。

You're getting soft.
你变软弱了。

That's what you call style and substance.
这就叫中看又中用。

It's been a pleasure.
打得很痛快。

You need to stay down.
哈哈,乖乖躺好吧你。

(Laughs).
(大笑)

Sorry, buddy. You had it coming.
对不住了,兄弟。这是你自找的。

Cool dragons.
好帅的龙。

Looking hot!
热力十足!

Looking real rosy.
这下变“红玫瑰”了。

Warmed you up.
让你暖和一下。

Sizzling!
火上烤!

Burn.
烧吧。

Looking sultry, buddy!
感觉你很热啊,兄弟!

Got a heatstroke, doc?
小心别中暑了,医生!

(Sniffs) I smell a barbeque!
(嗅)啊,闻到了烤肉的香味!

We've reached melting point!
该熔化了!

Getting hot in here.
燃起来了。

Here lies a champion.
冠军选手就此安息。

I'm a one-man anti-aircraft plan.
防空的活儿,我一个人全搞定。

Thanks for trying.
谢谢参与。

Forced retirement does wonders.
强制退休的好处可多了。

Cleaning up the junk.
这算收拾垃圾。

Too much fun for you?
对你来说太刺激了?

Your problem's all work and no play.
你得学会劳逸结合。

This is home turf, bud!
这儿是我的主场,伙计!

Plucked you!
摘了你的花!

You couldn't see that coming?
没想到我有这招吧?

Back you go!
回去歇着吧!

Just call me Brutus.
看我像不像布鲁图斯?

Trusting me was your first mistake.
你犯的第一个错误就是相信我。

I just wanted to be friends.
我只是想交个朋友。

Aw, don't be sad!
哦,别伤心!

Aw, didn't see you down there.
啊,刚才没注意到你。

You make great target practice!
你真是个好靶子!

That was fun! For me.
带劲!可惜你感觉不到。

You're free to go.
送你上路。

Watch your temper, your highness.
喔,控制一下脾气,女王陛下。

(laughs) You missed, porkie pie!
哈哈,你没打中,猪肉饼!

Don't you just love it when angels fall.
天使陨落的样子谁不喜欢呢?

I'm hard to miss.
我这块头,一眼就能看到吧。

Sitting ducks get shot!
活靶子被打穿了!

Felt good, didn't it monk?
感觉真爽,对吧,和尚?

Hammer's down.
自己吃去吧。

Think I didn't see you?
你当我瞎啊?

Buddy, I'm embarrassed for you.
伙计,你这样我也很尴尬。

Damn, it's like I got three hearts!
神了,感觉就像有三颗心脏!

Couldn't keep up, could you?
跟不上了吧?

Where do you think you're going?
看你还往哪儿跑。

(Howls).
(嚎叫)

Don't mess with us hot heads!
别惹暴脾气,一点就着!

Get off your beanstalk.
给我从豆茎上下来。

My man, let it go.
哥们,你要学会放下。

You almost had me Sombs, but come on.
差点叫你得逞了,小黑,真是的。

Ha! You should look before you punch.
哈,你出拳之前应该先观察。

Not so fast!
悠着点!

Heard you the first time, brother!
哥们,说一遍就够了!

We still got it, buddy!
看来默契还在,兄弟!

Why so angry, my furry friend?
喔,这位毛茸茸的朋友别生气嘛。

You choked.
断气的是你。

Whew! I'm a pretty tough guy.
呼啊!我可真是个硬茬。

This tin can's crushed.
小铁罐被碾碎了。

击败特定英雄

地形击杀

I'm going to miss you!
我会想你的!

The good always fall.
当好人就是这个下场!

Ride the wind!
让风送你一程!

Going so soon?
这么快就走了?

复仇击杀

Paid you back!
扯平了!

Thought I forgot?
觉得我不会记仇?

The look on your face!
脸上挂不住了吧!

连续击杀

Like riding a bike.
还是熟悉的感觉。

Are you gonna let me get away with this?
有本事你们来打我呀?

(Laughs) I could make this a habit.
(笑)这个习惯可以保持下去。

Feels good to get the blood flowing!
血流成河的感觉真好!

There's plenty of me to go around!
看我好好闹一场!

Nice! Anyone catch that?
漂亮!看见刚刚那招了吗?

近战击杀

See you.
走好不送。

The old-fashioned way.
尝尝我的老本事。

Move.
闪一边去。

Touched up that pretty face of yours.
帮你收拾收拾那张漂亮脸蛋。

Now we know who's bigger.
现在知道谁的拳头大了吧。

Need a hand, handyman?
手艺人,给你搭把手。

(Chuckles) Punched a ghost.
哈哈,打到鬼了。