< 返回上级:侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
PIG安保集团成员A | |
---|---|
代码 | GDA |
PIG安保集团成员B | |
---|---|
代码 | GDB |
PIG安保集团成员的语音序号为1724-1873。
PIG安保集团成员 #1
被粗暴地撞到
Get away from me! | |
离我远点! |
Hey, you wanna beat him? | |
嘿,你想揍他吗? |
Hey, don't push me, punk. | |
嘿,别逼我,小子。 |
You wanna stick in the face pal? | |
你想被打脸吗,朋友? |
You wanna piece of me, pal? | |
你想和我比划比划吗,朋友? |
You're looking for trouble, pal. | |
你这是在自找麻烦,朋友。 |
Hey, watch yourself! | |
嘿,小心点! |
I'm bigger and tougher than you. | |
我比你更大更坚强。 |
Hey! | |
嘿! |
I take steroids, mister. | |
我服用类固醇,先生。 |
随意交谈
What's going on? | |
这是怎么回事? |
We expect in trouble today. | |
我们预计今天会遇到麻烦。 |
You see none, you punk's around today. | |
你什么也没看到,你这个小混混今天就在附近。 |
Man, I love beating up troublemakers. | |
伙计,我就喜欢教训找麻烦的人。 |
I believe in protecting decent folk from those punks. | |
我相信要保护正直的人免受那些蠢货的伤害。 |
We got trouble coming. I can feel it. | |
我们遇到麻烦了,我能感觉到。 |
Hey, you ever hear back from the police? | |
嘿,你收到警察的回复了吗? |
Police can't stop trouble. | |
警察无法阻止麻烦。 |
What he's saying to you. | |
他正在对你说什么。 |
You wanna beat some heads in? | |
你想揍一些人吗? |
差点被碾过
Hey! | |
嘿! |
That idiot tried to kill me! | |
那个白痴想杀我! |
Come here, I'll smash your face in! | |
过来,我打烂你的脸! |
You wanna beatin' pal? | |
你想挨打吗,朋友? |
You think you can hurt me, mister? | |
你认为你能伤害我吗,先生? |
Moron! | |
白痴! |
Stay away from me! | |
离我远点! |
Come here and fight! | |
来这里打一架吧! |
Yeah, mister? Yeah! | |
是吗,先生?是的! |
撩妹
Oh, look at her, man. | |
哦,看看她,伙计。 |
Look at that girl! Beautiful! | |
看那个女孩!真漂亮! |
拳打脚踢
Come on man! | |
来吧伙计! |
Enjoy this punk! | |
给这小子上一课! |
You think you can mess with us? | |
你以为你能惹我们吗? |
We're the security asshole! | |
我们就是安全,混蛋! |
What are you thinking? | |
你在想什么? |
You know how many steroids we take punk? | |
你知道我们吃了多少类固醇吗,小子? |
You want pal? | |
你想来点吗,朋友? |
被枪吓到
... gun pal I've got muscles. | |
...枪,我有肌肉。 |
You wanna go tough guy? | |
你想成为硬汉吗? |
Yeah punk, I ain't scared. | |
是的,小子,我并不害怕。 |
Tough guy with a gun, huh? | |
拿枪的硬汉,哈? |
You ain't scaring me. | |
你吓不住我。 |
Yeah, punk. | |
是的,小子。 |
迷路
Where are we? | |
我们在哪里? |
Where is this? | |
这是哪里? |
死而复生
Am I okay? | |
我还好吗? |
Help me! | |
救我! |
调查事件
You see that? | |
你看到了吗? |
Oh no! | |
不好了! |
PIG安保集团成员 #2
被粗暴地撞到
Oh, you're a dead man. | |
噢,你已经死了。 |
Say your pray, shithead. | |
说出你的祈祷吧,混蛋。 |
Yo, meet it, get back here. | |
哟,回来接招。 |
I gotta freaking kill you. | |
我真得杀了你。 |
I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck. | |
我要把你的头扯下来,然后拉你的脖子里。 |
Yo punk, you're going bye bye. | |
哟小子,你要说再见了。 |
I'm gonna beat you to a pull boy. | |
小子,我要揍死你。 |
Oh, you're gonna wish you'd never been born. | |
哦,你会希望自己从未出生过。 |
See you are kidding me right? | |
你看你是在开玩笑吧? |
Oh man, I almost feel sorry for you. | |
噢,伙计,我几乎为你感到难过。 |
随意交谈
Yo, what's going on here? | |
哟,这是怎么回事? |
So I said this is the guy bite me asshole. | |
所以我说这就是那个咬我的混蛋。 |
I should kill this little doggy yesterday. | |
我昨天应该杀了这个狗东西。 |
So I punched this lights out, why not? | |
所以我一拳把这盏灯打灭了,为什么不呢? |
Who the hell don't like oranges? | |
到底谁不喜欢橙子呢? |
Yo, you gotta check out this broad. | |
哟,这个你得多看看。 |
I love my easy chair more than life man. | |
我爱我的安乐椅胜过爱生命,哥们。 |
Like the aftershave, a gift from the wife. | |
就像须后水一样,是妻子送我的礼物。 |
Hey, do you believe in UFOs, man? | |
嘿,你相信有不明飞行物吗,伙计? |
I love my wife and my girlfriend equally. | |
我对我的妻子和女朋友同样关爱。 |
差点被碾过
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
撩妹
Yo lady, nice rack! | |
哟美女,胸不错啊! |
Through legs, they go all the way up. | |
沿着腿,它们一路向上。 |
拳打脚踢
I'm gonna thrash your face up bro. | |
我要打你的脸,兄弟。 |
Oh man, are you a goner? | |
噢,伙计,你是一个废物吗? |
Stick my foot so far up your ass. | |
我的脚踢在你的屁股上。 |
You little wimp! | |
你这个小窝囊废! |
You won't live to see tomorrow. | |
你不会活着看到明天。 |
I mean, business. | |
我的意思是,生意。 |
This is no joke shithead. | |
这可不是开玩笑的,混蛋。 |
被枪吓到
Oh am I supposed to run or something? | |
哦,我应该逃跑还是什么? |
I don't really look scared, do I? | |
我看起来像是很害怕吗? |
I'm so scared ... | |
我很害怕 ... |
Put that little thing away. | |
把那个小东西收起来。 |
I'm crappin' my pants. | |
我快拉裤子了。 |
What is that serial toy or something? | |
那是个系列玩具还是什么? |
迷路
Yo, where the hell am I? | |
哟,我到底在哪儿? |
Oh man, am I lost? | |
天哪,我迷路了吗? |
死而复生
Hey, man. Thanks a lot. | |
嗨,老兄。多谢。 |
Yo, that's a cool thing you did there. | |
哟,你刚刚做了一件很酷的事情。 |
调查事件
Why are you freaking kidding me? | |
你为什么要开我的玩笑? |
Well man, that'll give you nightmares for months. | |
好吧,伙计,这会让你连续几个月做噩梦。 |
PIG安保集团成员 #3
被粗暴地撞到
Oh, you're a dead man. | |
噢,你已经死了。 |
Say your pray, shithead. | |
说出你的祈祷吧,混蛋。 |
Yo, meet it, get back here. | |
哟,回来接招。 |
I'm gonna freaking kill you! | |
我他妈要杀了你! |
I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck. | |
我要把你的头扯下来,然后拉你的脖子里。 |
Yo, punk! | |
哟,小子! |
You're going bye bye. | |
你要说再见了。 |
You're kidding me, right? | |
你在开玩笑吧? |
I'm gonna beat you to a pulp, boy! | |
我要把你揍扁你,小子! |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
随意交谈
Yo, what's going on here? | |
哟,这是怎么回事? |
So I just did a guy bite me asshole. | |
所以我刚刚被一个人咬了屁股。 |
So I punched this light out, why not? | |
所以我一拳把这盏灯打灭了,为什么不呢? |
Who the hell don't like oranges? | |
到底谁不喜欢橙子呢? |
Yo, you gotta check out this broad. | |
哟,这个你得多看看。 |
I love my easy chair more than life. | |
我爱我的安乐椅胜过爱生命。 |
Do you like this app the shape? | |
你喜欢这个身材的吗? |
Do you believe in UFOs, man? | |
你相信有不明飞行物吗,伙计? |
I love my wife and my girlfriend equally. | |
我对我的妻子和女朋友同样关爱。 |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
差点被碾过
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
撩妹
Yo lady, nice rack! | |
哟美女,胸不错啊! |
Through legs, they go all the way up. | |
沿着腿,它们一路向上。 |
拳打脚踢
I'm gonna thrash your face up bro. | |
我要打你的脸,兄弟。 |
Oh man, you're a goner! | |
噢,伙计,你真是个废物! |
I'm gonna stick my foot so far up your ass. | |
我的脚踢在你的屁股上。 |
You little wimp. | |
小窝囊废! |
You won't live to see tomorrow. | |
你不会活着看到明天。 |
This is no joke shithead. | |
这可不是开玩笑的混蛋。 |
I'll break your neck. | |
我会扭断你的脖子。 |
被枪吓到
Am I supposed to run or something? | |
我应该逃跑还是什么? |
I don't really look scared, do I? | |
我看起来像是很害怕吗? |
You're not gonna kill me. | |
你不会杀我的。 |
I've seen you before punk. | |
我我之前见过你,小子。 |
I've seen this all before. | |
我以前见过这一切。 |
What is that? A serial toy or something? | |
那是什么?那是个系列玩具还是什么? |
迷路
Ah, am I ever lost, man? | |
啊,我曾经迷过路吗,伙计? |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
死而复生
Hey man, thanks a lot. | |
嘿伙计,非常感谢。 |
Yo, that's a cool thing you did there. | |
哟,你刚刚做了一件很酷的事情。 |
调查事件
Oh you freaking kidding me? | |
哦,你他妈在开玩笑吗? |
That'll give you nightmares for months! | |
这会让你连续几个月做噩梦! |