avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

生命之梭(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2024年4月25日 (四) 10:03的版本 →‎特殊击杀
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
< 返回上级:生命之梭

最后一击

I thought you had me!
还以为要被你干掉了!

Those thorns are sharp, aren't they?
这些棘刺还挺锋利的吧?

Plucked.
摘下来了。

Better you, I think.
看来我比你强嘛。

Sorry about that.
对不起了。

I'd heal that, but you know.
我可以疗伤,但是嘛……

(Sigh) The lone rose gets plucked.
(叹气)一枝独秀的玫瑰会被摘走。

I'm sharper than I look.
我可比看上去更危险。

Sorry to just show up like this.
抱歉吓了你一跳。

Hate seeing you go!
真不想放你走!

Think of it as experience gained.
你就当是教训吧。

Everyone loses sometimes.
谁都有失败的时候。

Don't feel bad. I don't!
别伤心,你看我就不伤心!

You'll do better next time.
你下次会做得更好。

Oh, dear.
噢,好惨。

Thorns in the face are an inconvenience.
刺扎在脸上可就麻烦了。

That was mostly luck.
运气太好了。

I suspect they'll hold a grudge.
恐怕这位对手要怀恨在心了。

(Thai) Pain is a powerful teacher.
痛苦会教给你很多。

(Thai) Oops.
(泰语)哎哟。

(Thai) A powerful lesson, I think.
这堂课大概会让你印象深刻。

(Thai) Oof.
噢。

(Thai) Calm down.
(泰语)淡定啦。

(Thai) Excuse me!
(泰语)抱歉啦!

Let me make it up to you sometime.
回头我来补偿你。

When you recover, look me up.
等你恢复后,和我见个面吧。

击败特定英雄

 巴蒂斯特

Immortality is overrated.
维生效果也不过如此。

 卡西迪

I know you could've dodged that.
我知道你其实有本事躲开的。

 回声

We have a lot to teach each other.
我们有很多东西可以教会彼此。

 半藏

Didn't expect to see you here, Shimada.
没想到会在这里见到你,岛田。

 秩序之光 卢西奥

I love when we go dancing.
还是喜欢和你跳舞的感觉。

 秩序之光

And I thought you knew all my tricks.
还以为我的把戏你都清楚呢。

And that's why you tinker, Vaswani.
反正你有修补的本事,法斯瓦尼。

See, Satya? I've been busy.
够了吧,塞特娅?我很忙的。

 天使

Oh, Doctor Ziegler. We shouldn't fight.
哦,齐格勒博士。我们不该打起来。

  • 击杀使用 女武神 天使

Who takes care of you, Doctor?
谁来守护你呢,医生?

 莫伊拉

(sighing) Basic biology.
(叹气)基础的生物学。

We really could have talked things out.
本来可以好好说的。

 生命之梭

I know. I didn't expect me either.
我知道,我也没想到我还有这一招。

 托比昂

The Martinses say hello, by the way!
话说,马丁一家向你问好!

  • 击杀使用 炸弹轮胎 狂鼠

Mind your surroundings when playing with your toys.
玩玩具的时候要注意周围的环境。

  • 击杀使用 死亡绽放 死神

If you aimed, one shotgun might be enough.
如果你瞄准一点,一把霰弹枪可能就够用了。

Incredible courage, but your tactics? Hmm.
勇气可嘉,至于智慧嘛?嗯。

Reckless, but I admire your commitment!
真鲁莽,不过这种精神让我钦佩!

Let's end it later.
到此还远远不止。

  • 击杀使用 隐秘潜行 黑影

Forgive me, I didn't see you!
抱歉,我没看见你!

  • 击杀使用 闪现 猎空

Outdashed this time, I'm afraid.
看来这次是我的闪更胜一筹。

地形击杀

It caught me by surprise too! If that helps!
我也没想到会这样!是运气好!

At least it was a memorable death!
至少这是一次难忘的陨落!

Down is the cruelest direction.
向下是最残忍的方向。

Ah, my second-favorite season!
啊,我第二喜欢的季节!

复仇击杀

This wasn't personal. I mean, it wasn't just personal.
这不是个人恩怨,或者说,不只是个人恩怨。

Ah, the cycle of violence.
啊,暴力的轮回。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

Slow down. Life should be savored.
慢一点,生命是用来享受的。

Speed is good, but it isn't everything.
有速度很好,但只有速度可不行。

  • 击败空中目标

Down you come.
该下来了。

Join us on the ground, won't you?
到地面上来陪陪我们吧。

连续击杀

Be sure to comfort each other, will you?
记得去安慰你的朋友,好吗?

They just keep springing up. Amazing.
他们居然一个接一个地冒头,太神奇了。

Is anyone going to kill me? No?
有人要来干掉我吗?没有吗?

I'm truly humbled to have so many enemies.
我居然有这么多敌人,真是受宠若惊。

Some days, my name is more ironic than others.
我的名号有时候还挺讽刺的。

We're chewing through them!
我们在蚕食他们!

There, there. We've all done things we regret.
没事,没事,后悔的事我们都做过。

近战击杀

It was a pleasure!
荣幸之至!

Arm's length, please.
请和我保持一臂的距离。

I don't think so.
我不这么认为。

(Thai) Keep your distance, thank you.
请和我保持距离,谢谢。

  • 使用 愈疗灵花

Ha! That wasn't even the sharp hand.
哈!我用的还不是那只带刺的手。

The muscle on you. I got lucky!
好壮的肌肉。我运气真好!