avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

卢雅那(王者荣耀)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2024年7月13日 (六) 15:30的版本
< 返回上级:王者荣耀
生于尘土,根扎深林。与火同源,光照大地。
HOK Icon Luara.png
蛇焰使者
火蛇残党,天空之家的孤儿,虹湾帮派里的喽啰,灰薪堆里打滚的无名小卒……卢雅那曾经有过无数个身份,但如今她已经找到了自己人生的目标。

大厅语音

In my name, unleash the tempest!
以我之名,腥风血雨!
Honor, land... Everything that belongs to me will one day be returned.
土地,尊严……属于我的,终将归还!
Yuhh!...Born of the earth rooted among the trees, from flames, I emerge to light up the world.
生于尘土,根扎深林。与火同源,光照大地。

开场语音

It is I who will bring order to Rainbow Bay!
我,就是虹湾的规矩。

移动语音

The more a flame is sealed away, the fiercer it burns.
火被关的越紧,烧起来就越猛烈。
Once, I was a pitiful creature, crawling through the ashes. But now, all of Rainbow Bay knows my name!
曾经我只能在灰薪堆里打滚,如今整个虹湾都要背诵我的大名。
On the ladder of chaos, while others fall off, I climb higher.
混乱是阶梯,有人掉下来了,而我爬上去了。
The Fire Serpents will not be forgotten, and we will not hide.
火蛇一族不会被遗忘,我和族人将不再躲藏。
Here we stand. Head held high.
我们站在这里,昂起头颅,站在这里。
Even the most noble of people can be turned into ash.
再贵重的生命也终将化为尘埃。
Let's blow this place up! Any objections? Well? You?
果然还是轰掉这里好了,谁反对?哦,你反对。
Those who have nothing, also have nothing to fear.
别小瞧那些一无所有的人,他们都无所畏惧。

技能语音

一技能

More! I need more!
不够,还是不够!
Die! Die! Die!
该死!该死!该死!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
战!战!战!

二技能

Care to dance?
要跳舞吗?
Look into my eyes!
看着我的眼睛!
We've got our eyes on you.
蛇在盯着你呢,我也一样。

三技能

My inferno knows no bounds! It never wanes!
我的怒火,无穷无尽!不止不息!
Answer me, Boitata! Flames as far as the eye can see!
回应我,波伊塔塔!目之所及,燃烧殆尽!
Embrace the terror! Face your fears!
拥抱颤抖!直面恐惧!

击杀语音

送上门的。

挑衅语音

Hahahaha… I'm just getting started.
才刚开始呢!

死亡语音

Consumed by the flames.
残躯焚于烈火……

其他语音

From the ashes, new life will rise! The ashes bring life!
灰烬赋予新生。
The smell of something burning soothes me.
焦味,让人愉悦和安心。
Look at this feast of ashes.
瞧瞧,这灰烬的盛宴。
A tooth for a tooth.
以牙还牙。

模板:HOKAudi

People who play with fire usually have a temper.
玩火的人,脾气都不会太好。
I am you and you are me.
我即是你,你即是我。
No rush. All will get a taste of my wrath.
别着急,我的怒火,见者有份。
A storm is brewing and a bloodbath is imminent. Let me translate. You're about to die.
血雨将至,狂风乍起。翻译一下,你们死到临头了。
Two birds with one serpent.
一击两命。
The inferno is unforgiving.
烈火无情。
The fang of a fire serpent is sharper than any blade.
蛇的獠牙,比刀更锋利。