男性商人语音是七日杀游戏还在内测版本时期的语音,其中很多音频都在不同商人里重复利用。其中厌恶版本对应着雷克特,喜欢版本对应着约珥,中立版本可能对应着鲍勃和休。到了正式版,绝大部分男性商人音频都已被弃用并重新配音,使其更符合人物设定。
约珥营业通知
Traitor Joel's is now closed. | |
约珥商店现在关门了。 |
Just to let you folks know, the Traitor Joel's closing soon. | |
通知一下大家,约珥商店马上关门了。 |
Traitor Joel's is now open. | |
约珥商店现在开张营业。 |
男(厌恶)
普通问候
Hey asshole, you better not bring any diseases into my store. | |
嘿蠢货,你最好别把什么传染病带我商店里。 |
Damn, you smell like the dead. You better have money. | |
妈的,你闻起来跟死人一样。你最好有钱。 |
At least wipe that shit off your boots before you come into my shop. | |
在进我商店之前,至少把你那靴子上的脏东西擦一擦。 |
I'll sell you goods, but if you cross me, you'll meet the wrong end of my .44. | |
我会卖给你货物,但要是你敢和我乱来,就让你尝尝.44枪清空弹匣的滋味。 |
Okay, fucker. You respect the shop rules, and we'll get along just fine. | |
好的,小子。你遵守商店规则,那我们就没什么问题。 |
Everything's for sale, even to an idiot like you. | |
所有商品大促销,像你这样的傻货也能享受。 |
If you break it, you buy. | |
要是你弄坏了就得赔。 |
Time is money, and I'll wager you don't have any. | |
时间就是金钱,我打赌你啥也没有。 |
Yeah, what do you want? | |
好,你想要什么? |
Hey Jackass, can I lighten that backpack up for ya? | |
喂蠢货,要我帮你清空一点背包吗? |
Make it snappy, I gotta take a crap! | |
快一点,我得上厕所! |
Put away your weapon unless you'd like to die in my store. | |
把武器收起来,除非你想死我商店里。 |
Oh, let me guess, you need to buy something. | |
哦,让我猜猜,你想买些东西。 |
Well, if you got money, I guess I can stand your smell. | |
好吧,要是你有钱的话,我或许还能容忍你身上的臭味。 |
How about I empty your pockets? | |
帮你清空背包库存怎么样? |
You're not bringing counterfeit money in here, are you? | |
你没有带假币进来,对吧? |
Welcome to Traitor Joel's. Everything in here has a full no money back guarantee. | |
欢迎光临约珥商店,这里商品售出概不退换。 |
Welcome to Traitor Joel's. I don't guarantee a thing, except that I don't like you. | |
欢迎光临约珥商店,除了不喜欢你这条,我啥也不给保障。 |
State your business, fool. | |
说明你的来意,蠢货。 |
What do you want? | |
你想要什么? |
Is there something you need? | |
有你需要的东西吗? |
Hmm... | |
嗯…… |
Hmm... | |
嗯…… |
[Clears throat] | |
[清嗓子] |
Smells like... Dysentery. | |
你闻起来像……得了痢疾。 |
Stop staring, asshole. | |
别盯着看了,蠢货! |
Watch your back. | |
注意你身后。 |
What are you looking at? | |
你在看什么呢? |
What's your problem? | |
你有什么毛病? |
Holy shit, I thought you were a zombie. | |
我去,我以为你是僵尸呢。 |
Get lost, bum. | |
滚蛋,废物。 |
He'd best keep clear of me. | |
他最好离我远点。 |
Come near me again, and I'll cut you. | |
你再离我近点,我就宰了你。 |
接受任务
Good luck. You better not make me regret this. | |
祝你好运。最好别让我后悔。 |
You better not fuck this up or I'll cut you goddamn throat. | |
你最好别搞砸了,不然我就把你那该死的喉咙割了。 |
I'd say it's been an honor to work with you, but it would be a lie. | |
我本想说能和你一起工作真是荣幸,但那就是个谎言。 |
Well good luck. By the looks of it, you're gonna need it. | |
好吧,祝你好运。看起来,你挺需要这份活的。 |
What are you standing there for? Don't you have work to do? | |
你站在那儿干什么?难道没活儿做吗? |
Don't just stand there with your thumb up your ass. Get that job done. | |
别傻站着,拿出干劲。把那活儿干完。 |
Word of advice. Next time, bathe before you come to a job interview. | |
给个建议,下次找活前先洗个澡。 |
Can't say I'm not surprised. Good luck, kid. | |
不得不说我挺惊讶的。祝你好运,小子。 |
It's a deal. Disappoint me and you'll find yourself on the wrong end of a rope. | |
成交。让我失望的话,你就等着被我用绳子绞死吧。 |
Let's get one thing straight. You're not working with me. You're working for me. | |
说清楚一件事。你不是和我一起工作,你是为我工作。 |
完成任务
Well, you've proved me wrong. Now take your reward and get the hell out of here. | |
嗯,你算是让我刮目相看了。拿上你的酬劳,滚蛋吧。 |
I'd shake your hand, but I bet you got dysentery the way you smell. | |
我本想和你握个手,但你那味道跟得了痢疾一样。 |
Now that you did the job, I guess you ain't hold that damn bad after all. | |
既然你把活儿做了,我想你也没那么差劲。 |
Congratulations. Here's your reward, sucker. | |
恭喜。这是你的报酬,傻瓜。 |
Wipe that smirk off your face. Doing one job doesn't make us pals. Got it? | |
别对我咧嘴笑,做了一次活儿不代表我们成了哥们,懂吗? |
Great, here you go. Don't spend it all in one place. | |
好了,拿去吧。别在一个地方花光了。 |
You think you're pretty smart now, don't you? Here's your pay, Einstein. | |
你现在觉得自己很聪明吧?拿走你的报酬,爱因斯坦。 |
Well, lookie here boys. We got ourselves a real life hero, and now he wants to be paid. | |
嘿,瞧这里,伙计们。我们找到了个真正的英雄,现在他还想要报酬。 |
I guess I'm gonna have to pay you now that you did it. | |
既然你把事情做了,我想我得给你点报酬。 |
Hmm, didn't we agree your first job was for free? Damn, this is all I can spare. | |
嗯,我们不是说好了你的第一份工不要钱吗?妈的,我就能拿出来这么多了。 |
取消任务
I knew you were a coward the moment I laid eyes on you. | |
我一瞧见你就知道你是个怂货。 |
You're turning me down. I oughta bought a bullet in that thick skull of yours. | |
你居然拒绝我。真该给你脑袋上来一发。 |
I've had enough of your bullshit. Get out of my sight. | |
我受够了你的废话。滚出我的视线。 |
Well, you're either brave or stupid. Nobody turns me down around here. | |
嗯,你这人要么很勇要么很蠢。附近还没人敢拒绝我。 |
I thought you might be yellow. | |
我本以为你可能很胆小。 |
He must be a half a zombie already, or got shit for brains to cross me. | |
他肯定已经是半个僵尸了,要么就是脑袋进屎了才敢得罪我。 |
Are you out of your goddamn mind? | |
你他妈是不是疯了? |
Unbelievable, you drifters coming here looking for handouts, but turned down real work. | |
真是不可思议,你这些游荡者跑到这里来要救济,结果却拒绝真正的活干。 |
Nobody tells me no who's still living. Get this son of a bitch out of my sight. | |
在这里,还没人敢对我说不的。把这个混蛋从我眼前赶出去。 |
You got some brass balls coming in here and turning me down. | |
你居然敢在这里拒绝我。 |
Whatever, motherfucker. | |
随便吧,混账。 |
提供任务
Name's not important. What is important is if you have the balls to help me with a problem. | |
名头不重要。重要的是你有没有胆量帮我解决一个问题。 |
I've got work if you don't mind getting your hands dirty. | |
如果你不介意弄脏你的手,我有活给你做。 |
Let's make a pact. You do something for me. And maybe I won't kill you. | |
我们达成个协议。你为我做点什么,也许我就不杀你了。 |
I don't like you, but maybe I'll change my mind if you do something for me. | |
我不喜欢你,但也许如果你为我做点什么,我会改变主意。 |
If you won't work for me, you'll do what you're told, asshole. | |
如果你不为我工作,混蛋,那就听话点。 |
Listen up, jackass. You won't work, then show some respect. | |
听好了,傻瓜。你不工作,就放尊重点。 |
I've got just the job for a simpleton like you. | |
我正好有一份适合像你这样的笨蛋的工作。 |
Well, come to think of it, I do have a test for a lowlife like you. | |
嗯,仔细想想,我确实有一个适合你这样的废物的任务。 |
Hey jerk, you need some work or what? | |
嘿,笨蛋,你需要点活干还是怎么的? |
Look, Blockhead, I'll give you work, but you better not disappoint. | |
听着,呆子,我可以给你点活干,但最好别让我失望。 |
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. | |
我要给你一个你拒绝不了的提议。 |
交易接受
No refunds, deal's done. Now beat it, fucker. | |
成交,不能退款了。现在赶紧滚吧,小子。 |
Alright, now that we're done doing business, get outta my store! | |
好吧,现在买卖做完了,滚出我的商店吧! |
Oh, that damn gawkin' it goods and that's all you buy! | |
哦,你就买了这么屁点东西! |
Now let the door hit you on your way out. | |
现在赶紧麻溜点滚蛋吧。 |
Shit man, I treat you that good and you don't even fucking tip me. | |
我草,我对你这么好你都不他妈给我点小费。 |
Oh, you want a guarantee, huh? Well, maybe you should try Shamway. Ha ha ha! | |
哦,你想要质保,啊?好呢,也许你该开点山威运输箱,哈哈哈! |
Cha-ching! Thanks, buddy. | |
进账!谢了,伙计。 |
Be careful out there, you wouldn't want to get hurt. | |
在外面小心点,你不会想受伤的。 |
A sale is a sale, even if it's to a scumbag like you. | |
做买卖一码归一码,即便顾客是个像你这样的混蛋。 |
交易取消
Get the hell out of my store! It's for real customers. | |
赶紧他妈的滚出我的商店!买东西的人才能进。 |
You cheap son of a bitch! | |
你个贱玩意儿! |
Well how about you browse your ass right out of my store? | |
好,要不然你在我商店买你的屁股去吧? |
You don't buy some next time. I'll shoot you. | |
你下次再不买点东西,我就毙了你。 |
Just get the fuck outta here! | |
赶紧他妈的给我滚! |
Well you best do some book learning at Born and Noble, cause you're dumber than dirt. | |
好,下次你多研究研究什么叫生而高贵,因为你现在比尘土还要低贱。 |
Watch yourself, stranger. I know some fellas who break legs for coin. | |
陌生人,你小心点。我知道有几个家伙截肢换钱的。 |
You're getting on my nerves, friend. | |
你真惹我烦了,朋友。 |
Oh, some days I don't even know why I open the doors. | |
哦,总有一天我都不知道为什么我要开张。 |
I'd go broke with more customers like you. | |
要是更多顾客和你一样我就破产了。 |
男(喜欢)
普通问候
Welcome, survivor. Feel free to look around. | |
欢迎光临,幸存者。你可以随便逛逛。 |
Greetings, stranger. I've got the best deals in Navezgane. | |
你好,陌生人,我只做整个纳维戈恩最好的买卖。 |
Howdy, survivor. Make yourself at home. | |
你好,幸存者。把这里当自己家就好。 |
I got just the thing for what's ailing ya. | |
我正好有你需要的。 |
Thank God, a customer. I thought you might be one of the dead. | |
谢天谢地,终于来了个顾客。我还以为你是丧尸的一员呢。 |
Your money is welcome here. | |
你的钱在这很受欢迎。 |
We sell only the best merchandise. | |
我们只卖最好的商品。 |
Take your time! | |
慢慢逛! |
We have great prices. | |
我们价格很优惠。 |
Something you like? | |
有你喜欢的吗? |
What do you seek, friend? | |
朋友,你在找什么? |
Anything you like? | |
有你喜欢的吗? |
All prices are fair here. | |
这里价格都很友好。 |
What can I get you today? | |
你今天需要点什么? |
Yeah, need assistance? | |
你需要什么帮助吗? |
Howdy! | |
你好! |
How goes it? | |
最近怎么样? |
What a wonderful day! | |
多么美好的一天! |
The apocalypse isn't so bad. | |
末日也没这么坏。 |
Great weather we've been having. | |
今天真是个好日子。 |
Well you're a sight for sore eyes. | |
好,这里很欢迎你。 |
Hello, stranger. | |
你好,陌生人。 |
[whistles] | |
[吹口哨] |
Do do do do... | |
嘟嘟嘟…… |
Hum hum hum... | |
哼哼哼…… |
Each day is a blessing. | |
每一天都是祝福。 |
Come speak with me, friend. | |
朋友,来和我说说话。 |
Hello, traveler. | |
你好,旅行者。 |
Let us speak, survivor. | |
我们说说话,幸存者。 |
Hi! | |
嗨! |
How are you? | |
你好吗? |
Well, how do you do, friend? | |
好,你最近如何,朋友? |
Let us visit for a while. | |
来我们这逛会儿。 |
接受任务
Oh, thank you very much. I will make it worth your while. | |
哦,太感谢了。我会让你的回报抵得上付出的。 |
God bless you and good luck. | |
上天保佑你,祝你好运。 |
I can't thank you enough, friend. | |
真的感激不尽,朋友。 |
You the man. | |
你真是个豪杰。 |
Godspeed. | |
愿你一路顺风。 |
It's rare to find honor in these dark times. | |
在这黑暗的时代里能找到一个守信的人真是凤毛麟角。 |
No matter what, I'm grateful for everything you've done. | |
无论如何,对于你所做的一切我都心存感激。 |
Great, I look forward to seeing you again. | |
太好了,期待再次见到你。 |
Well, alrighty then. Let's get the ball rolling. | |
好的,那我们就开干吧。 |
Brilliant. I guess this kind of makes us friends now. | |
真是太棒了。我想这下我们算是朋友了。 |
Thank you. I bet you wouldn't do this for just anyone in the wasteland, would you? | |
多谢你。我敢打赌,这样的事情你可不会为荒野中的随便谁做吧? |
完成任务
Thank you, survivor. My family and I are in your debt. Here is your reward. | |
感谢你,幸存者。我和我的家人都感激不尽。这是你的报酬。 |
Here you go friend, whatever you need, just say the word. | |
给你报酬,朋友,无论你需要什么,尽管发话。 |
Here is your reward. I owe you one. | |
这是你的报酬。我欠你一个人情。 |
Gratitude, friend. | |
感激不尽,朋友。 |
Many thanks. You've proved to be very resourceful. Here's your pay. | |
多谢了。你证明了自己很有才智。这是你的酬劳。 |
It must be my lucky day. Thank you, and here you go. | |
今天一定是我的幸运日。谢谢你,这是给你的。 |
You did it. Great job, traveler. | |
你成功了。干得漂亮,旅者。 |
Well earned, traveler. Well earned. | |
应得之赏,旅者。真是应得之赏。 |
Now we're cooking with gas. | |
现在我们可谓水到渠成。 |
You've made my day, and here is your payment. | |
你给我带来了欣喜,这是你的报酬。 |
取消任务
Come back if you change your mind. | |
如果你改变主意了,就回来吧。 |
Well, I'll hold this job for you as long as I can. | |
好的,我会尽量保留这份工作,等你回来。 |
Okay, maybe next time. Safe travels, friend. | |
好吧,也许下次吧。一路平安,朋友。 |
Well, that's a shame. Have a safe journey. | |
唉,真是可惜。祝你一路顺风。 |
No need to apologize. I'll check my other sources. | |
无需道歉。我会查看其他资源的。 |
Oh, the pleasure was all mine. You take care now. | |
哦,这是我的荣幸。你要保重。 |
Okay, I'll find somebody else. | |
好吧,我会找别人的。 |
Come on, you can do it. Please. | |
来吧,你能做到的。拜托了。 |
Hmm, well, I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I still like you. | |
嗯,不能说我不失望,但我还是喜欢你。 |
Well, there's always tomorrow. | |
嗯,一切总有明天。 |
提供任务
Do you think you can help me with a problem? | |
你觉得你能帮我解决个问题吗? |
I could really use some help, friend. | |
朋友,我真的需要一些帮助。 |
I'm in a bit of a quandary. Can you help me? | |
我陷入了一点困境,你能帮我吗? |
I have a dilemma and could use some assistance. | |
我遇到个棘手问题,需要一些帮忙。 |
Can you help me with my problem? | |
你能帮我解决这个问题吗? |
Friend, I'm in trouble. Would you consider helping me? | |
朋友,我现在有麻烦了。你能考虑帮助我吗? |
I've got a job for someone of your talents. | |
我有个差事适合你的本事。 |
I'm in a little predicament. Could you help, traveler? | |
我碰到点麻烦事,旅行者,你能帮帮我吗? |
I like you, friend. I've got work for you. | |
我喜欢你,朋友。我有活给你做。 |
Can you do me a favor? | |
你能帮我个忙吗? |
I really admire you friend, and that's why I'm asking you for a helping hand. | |
我真的很钦佩你朋友,所以我才向你求助。 |
I have a task for you friend, if you're interested. | |
我有个差事正等着你,朋友,如果你有兴趣的话。 |
I've got just the task for you. | |
我正好有个适合你的任务。 |
Would you kindly help me with a little problem? | |
你能助我解决个小问题吗? |
交易接受
Great doing business with you. Come back and tell your friends. | |
很高兴与你做交易。等回来告诉你的朋友。 |
Thank you, survivor. Check back soon. I get new merchandise daily. | |
谢谢你,幸存者。赶快再来,我每天都有新的货物。 |
Pleasure doing business with you. | |
和你做生意很愉快。 |
It's been a real pleasure. You ought yourself out there. | |
真是个愉快的经历。你在外面要小心。 |
Gratitude and safe travels friend. | |
感激并祝你一路平安,朋友。 |
Peace be with you, my friend. | |
愿和平与你同在,我的朋友。 |
Safe travels! | |
一路顺风! |
Much obliged, stranger. | |
非常感谢,陌生人。 |
You come back sometime. | |
你有时间再回来。 |
I think you kind, sir. | |
我觉得你是个翩翩君子。 |
Thanks for shopping here. Come again. | |
谢谢在这里购物,以后再来吧。 |
Y'all come back now. | |
你们一路走好。 |
交易取消
Sorry I didn't have what you needed. Come back soon. We restock often. | |
抱歉,我手头没有你需要的东西。一会再来,我们经常更新库存。 |
Oh, my apologies. Check back again and I may have what you're looking for. | |
哎呀,真是抱歉。再过来看看,说不定我有你想要的。 |
Thanks anyways, you be careful out there. | |
无论如何,谢谢啦,在外面小心点。 |
Maybe next time, happy travel survivor. | |
也许下次吧,旅途愉快,幸存者。 |
If we ain't got what you're looking for, we can get it. | |
如果我们这里没有你需要的,我们可以找到。 |
They're saying you. | |
他们都在念叨你呢。 |
You have a great day now. | |
祝你有个愉快的一天。 |
Come back tomorrow, we get new goods daily. | |
明天再来,我们每天都有新货。 |
Well there's always Shamway up the road, you can try looting. | |
好吧,反正路上一直都有些山威箱子,你可以搜刮点。 |
男(中立)
咳嗽
Ahem ahem! | |
咳咳! |
Ahem ahem! | |
咳咳! |
普通问候
Hey buddy, I hope you didn't let the dead bother you here. | |
嘿,伙计,我希望你在这里没有被丧尸烦到。 |
Well, well, another survivor. I hope you got money. | |
好吧,好吧,又一个幸存者。我希望你带了钱。 |
Well, look what the cat dragged in. You better have coin. | |
好吧,看看什么脏东西进来了。你最好有几个子儿。 |
I'll do business with you long as you're not a thief. | |
只要你不是小偷,我就和你做买卖。 |
Could you be any louder? You trying to wake the dead? | |
你能再吵点吗?你想叫来丧尸吗? |
Everything is for sale. | |
一切均有售。 |
Something you want to buy or trade? | |
你想买卖点什么? |
Hey, be quick about your business. | |
喂,买东西快一点。 |
No loitering. | |
不许闲逛。 |
No public bathrooms here, and don't be peeing on my floor! | |
这里没有公共浴室,别尿在我的地板上! |
Does this look like a lounge to you? | |
你觉得这里像休息室吗? |
What do you need? | |
你需要什么? |
Are you gonna purchase something? | |
你要买东西吗? |
Mmm, are you a customer? | |
嗯,你是来买东西的吗? |
Looking for something special? | |
在找什么特别的商品吗? |
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore. | |
一个子儿已经不值一毛钱了。 |
Hey, don't come in here, unzipped! | |
嘿,没拉拉链的,别进来! |
Drop your weapons or drop your drawers. | |
要么放下武器,要么把裤子脱了。 |
Are you friendly? | |
你是好人吗? |
You smell of the dead. | |
你身上一股死人的味道。 |
There's a blood moon coming. | |
血月即将来临。 |
Ha, ha, ha... | |
哈哈哈…… |
Eh... | |
呃…… |
Ahem! | |
咳咳! |
Speak quickly. | |
说快点。 |
And you are...? | |
你是……? |
Beware the dead. | |
小心丧尸。 |
I'm kinda busy. | |
我有点忙。 |
This better be good. | |
最好是好事。 |
I'm listening. | |
我在听。 |
What's your story? | |
你是什么来路? |
Something bothering you? | |
有什么事让你烦恼吗? |
You still hanging around? | |
你还在闲逛吗? |
Are you okay there? | |
你在那里还好吗? |
Keep your distance. | |
保持距离。 |
接受任务
Great. If you're lucky and pull this off, I'll take care of you. | |
太好了,如果你有幸完成了这个活,我会好好回报你的。 |
Okay, we have a deal. Come back when it's done. | |
好的,成交。做完就回来吧。 |
Fantastic. I hope you can pull it off. | |
太棒了,希望你能办到。 |
Well, I'm waiting. | |
嗯,我在等着。 |
That's just dandy. We've got a deal. | |
那就太好了,我们成交了。 |
Good luck. I think you're gonna need it. | |
祝你好运。我觉得你可能需要。 |
Well, get busy. We're burning daylight. | |
好了,快开始吧。我们正在浪费白天的时间。 |
Great. Let's get down to work then. | |
太好了,我们就开工吧。 |
Good deal. I hope you have a game plan. | |
成交。希望你有计划。 |
Glad you came to your senses. | |
很高兴你醒悟过来。 |
Well, how he got damned. I didn't think you had the guts to do it. | |
嗯,真是让人欣慰。我没想到你居然敢去做。 |
完成任务
Well, I guess you ain't so bad. Here's a little something for your trouble. | |
嗯,看来你也算个人才。这是一点点酬劳。 |
I don't care what folks say about you in the wasteland. You're almost okay in my book. | |
我才不管那些荒野传言。在我眼里,你也算不错了。 |
Ah, sure doubted it, but you pulled it off. | |
啊,我确实怀疑过,但你居然完成了。 |
I never would have guessed you'd pull through, but you did. So here you go. | |
我从没想过你能挺过来,但你做到了。所以,这是给你的。 |
Surprise, surprise. I suppose you want something in return now. Here you go. | |
出乎意料。我猜你现在可能想要点回报了。给你吧。 |
Well, I lost the bet on this one. Here's some money. | |
唉,这次我输了赌。这是给你的钱。 |
Incredible. I didn't think you'd pull it off. Here's your bounty. | |
难以置信。我没想到你居然能做到。这是你的赏金。 |
You must think you're pretty hot shit now. Well, you did it, so I'll honor our agreement. | |
你可能觉得你现在相当牛逼吧。好吧,你做到了,我会遵守我们的约定的。 |
Well, you did... Okay, so I suppose you want to be paid. | |
好了,你做到了……好吧,我猜你想要报酬。 |
Not bad. But not great. Just don't let this go to your head. | |
还行。但也不是很出色。别让这事冲昏了你的头。 |
取消任务
Come on back when you grow some balls. | |
涨涨胆量再回来。 |
Ah, god. Dammit, who am I gonna get to do this for me now? | |
啊,老天啊,现在还有谁能帮我接这份活啊? |
I guess you're a quitter, not a doer. | |
我知道你就会半途而废,从不实干。 |
Scaredy cat. | |
怂货。 |
What's a matter? Eh... chicken? Buh-buh-buh-buh-buh! Ha ha ha... | |
怎么回事?呃……碰到鸡了?吧吧吧吧吧!哈哈哈…… |
So, you're not interested? We'll see you valver again. | |
所以你不是很感兴趣?我等你一会回来。 |
Alright, suit yourself. | |
好吧,随你便! |
Are you out of your mind? | |
你有病吗? |
You've gotta be a little insane to cross me. | |
敢惹我估计你脑子是有点不正常了。 |
Yeah, yeah, whatever. Get out of here now. | |
好好好,无所谓,现在赶紧滚。 |
提供任务
You need work? | |
你需要活? |
There's this complicated situation I'd like you to resolve. Interested? | |
有一桩复杂的事情,我希望你解决一下。感兴趣吗? |
I've got a job for you, if you like cleaning up messes. | |
我有份活给你,如果你喜欢收拾烂摊子的话。 |
Interested in a gig? | |
要挣点外快吗? |
Can you do something for me? | |
你能帮我个忙吗? |
I have a job for you, if we can come to an understanding. | |
我有份活给你,如果我们能取得共识。 |
I have a little assignment for you. Interested? | |
我有个小任务,你有兴趣吗? |
You got time to do some chores. | |
你有时间做点琐事吗? |
I've got a task for you, if you think you can handle it. | |
我有个任务,如果你觉得应付得了。 |
I got a job for you. | |
我有份活给你。 |
If you agree to help me, I'll pay for your services. | |
如果你愿意帮我,我会支付你的报酬。 |
Take a number and I'll get you a job. | |
拿个号,我给你找份活干。 |
I don't trust you, but I'll give you a chance to prove yourself. | |
我不太信任你,但我会给你一个证明自己的机会。 |
交易接受
Thank God you're done browsing. Next time I'll charge you for that. | |
谢天谢地,你逛完了。下次我可要收你逛店费。 |
Well, it's about time you bought something. | |
嗯,是时候买点东西了。 |
If there's nothing else, you best be on your way. | |
如果没别的事,你最好赶紧离开。 |
I guess you're not so bad after all. | |
我猜你人还算不错。 |
Well that's all you're gonna buy. I'll let you show yourself out. | |
好吧,你就买这些东西。我让你自己出去吧。 |
That's right, do the math. | |
就这样,好好算算吧。 |
Well, good luck with that. | |
祝你好运。 |
Time to move on. | |
是时候走了。 |
Are we done here? | |
我们交易完没? |
Was there something else? | |
还有别的事吗? |
Those damn things are selling like hotcakes! | |
这些鬼东西真是畅销! |
交易取消
Quit wasting my time! | |
别再浪费我的时间! |
I got better things to do than stare at the likes of you. | |
我有更重要的事情要做,不想盯着你这样的人看。 |
I knew you didn't have money the moment I laid eyes on you. | |
一看你就是个穷光蛋。 |
Well, what kind of lousy customer are you anyways? | |
唉,你到底是个什么样的烂顾客? |
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. | |
我得请你走了。 |
Alrighty then, on your way! | |
好了吧,赶紧走吧! |
Oh, was there something else? | |
哦,还有别的事吗? |
Daylight's burning! | |
白天都快没了! |
That's enough chit-chat for me today! | |
今天的废话就到这里吧! |
I only do business with real customers. | |
我只和真正的顾客做生意。 |