avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基
OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2025年1月13日 (一) 19:43的版本 →‎局势领先时
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
在B站账号@橘子猪OP未发布相关语音视频之前,你不得以任何形式在任何社交平台上转载相关翻译内容。
Ollie Portrait.png
MythicBrawler.png 神话
奥利踩着他的定制悬浮滑板,在星妙乐园四处炫技、招惹麻烦!他是个老派嘻哈乐的忠实粉丝,不管到哪里都会大声播放喜欢的歌。他的歌很能感染别人——字面意义上的感染。英雄们只要听到他的歌,总会不由自主地跳起舞。

登场时

I'm about to flex on y'all.
我这就来给你们秀一把。
Game on. Let's get it!
比赛开始,一起上吧!
Haters hate, skaters skate.
不爱归不爱,滑板依旧玩。
Born to hustle, built to last.
生来就爱折腾,劲头一直都在。
Yo, yo, pass the mic, I'm ready to preach.
哟,哟,递个麦,全场跟我一起嗨。
Not a cloud in the sky, time to make some brawlers cry.
今天天气真是好,挑几个对手搞一搞。
More brawlers, more problems.
人数越多,麻烦也越多。
I bring the flavor.
我的风格不一般。
I'm not short, just vertically efficient.
我这不叫矮,这叫浓缩的全是精华。
I might be small, but I'm a big deal.
别看我小,我可不好搞。
My beats are straight from the streets, ho!
咱这可是原汁原味的街头节拍,吼!
O to the L to the L-I-E, representing the Skate Beats family.
滑板节拍家族的代表,奥利来也。
So fresh, so clean, got moves you never seen.
干净又利落,我的招式你可没见过。
So fresh and so clean clean.
那叫一个潮,那叫一个酷。

局势领先时

Yeah, ain't no cap, I'm that dude.
耶,不开玩笑,咱也是风流人物。
Ha ha, today was a good day.
哈哈,今天是个好日子。
Ollie in the house.
奥利秀翻天。
Respect the grind.
你的坚持值得尊重。
Oh, too fresh, y'all can't keep up.
这么潮的招式,你们别想跟上咯。
Ain't nobody dope as me. So fresh, so fly!
谁能帅过我?那叫一个潮,那叫一个秀!
So fresh, so fly, in the place to be!
潮流又潇洒,这就是我的主场!

遭受攻击时

Game recognize game.
游戏归游戏。
Oh, time to hustle.
噢,得加把劲了。
Check yourself before I wreck yourself.
在我收拾你们之前,先掂量掂量自个儿吧。
Ho, you better be ready, cause I'm coming for ya!
你可准备好了,我这就来收拾你!
It's a hard knock life.
这日子不好受啊。
Hey, I'm preaching, dawg.
嘿,哥们,我在说正事呢。
Oh, that hurt more than a diss track.
噢,这比diss曲还难受。
Bruh!
哥们!
Bruh!
老兄!

击杀敌人时

I'm icy, y'all just salty.
我秀翻天,你们只能眼馋。
Y'all basic, I'm boss level.
你们都太一般了,我这才叫高段位。
I stay lit, you dim, bruh.
我燃爆全场,你黯淡无光,哥们。
I'm the realest.
玩的就是真实。
I'm so fresh, can't touch this.
这么潮的东西你们都够不着边儿。
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.
拜拜啦,我可不想跟你们一样。
Ohoho, you just got Ollie'd, bro.
哦吼吼,轻松拿捏你,哥们。
Whoa, I flip, you flop.
哇哦,我秀到离谱,你只能吃土。
Oh, I got game, you just lame.
噢,我胜券在握,你实在是弱。
Busting moves and breaking rules.
招式秀翻天,规矩先放一边。
Ain't nothing but a brawl thing, baby.
小打小闹,没什么大不了,宝宝。

死亡时

Who turned off the light?
谁把灯关了?
Aha, don't leave me in the dark!
啊哈,别把我留在黑暗里!
I need a ho-ho-ho-Ollie-day.
我得给自己放个假了。
Bruh, I'm off my game today.
哥们,我今天状态不好。
Time to preach to the choir of angels.
我要去和天使合唱团说道说道了。
Dah, got caught slipping.
啊,不小心玩脱了。
Oh, got dropped harder than my mixtape.
噢,比我的专辑跌的还惨。
Bruh...
哥们……
Bruh...
老兄……

使用超级技能时

Riding high, talk from the sky.
滑板冲云霄,空中喊一遭。
Yeah, catch me if you can, fools.
耶,有本事就来追我,蠢货们。
Skate or die!
要么滑,要么死!
Fresh, fly, and touch in the sky!
酷爽飞扬,触天翱翔!
King of the concrete!
滑板场之王!
Watch me pop this Ollie, fam!
哥们,看我给你来个豚跳!
Jump up, jump up, and get down!
高高跳起,潇洒落下!
Nobody gonna hold me down, nobody gonna take my crown.
无人能够将我阻挠,我会夺得自己的荣耀。

其他音效

Atk SFX
普攻音效
Ulti SFX
大招音效
Ulti Slide
大招滑行
Ulti End
大招结束

您未被允许发表评论。