avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2076个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基
OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2025年2月7日 (五) 21:31的版本 (文本替换 - 替换“{{禁止转载}} ”为“”)
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
Meeple Portrait.png
EpicBrawler.png 史诗
谜宝了解古今中外所有桌游的规则。如果你胆敢不守规则......嗯,你们不会不守规则的。谜宝痛恨作弊者,还有不守规矩的家伙。但规则也有例外,那就是谜宝自己!

登场时

Time for a game-changing play.
该去扭转局势了。
Let the dice decide our fate.
让骰子决定我们的命运吧。
Roll for initiative, let's go!
初始掷骰,出发吧!
Tactical positioning is key, everyone.
大伙们,战术走位很关键。
Time to roll the dice.
该掷骰子了。
Always play by the rules... fools.
只会循规蹈矩的……傻瓜。
Rules are my secret weapon.
规则是我的秘密武器。
Dice to meet you.
和你很骰缘。
Now see how a master tactician plays.
来看战术大神秀操作吧。
I'm feeling lucky. Time to roll.
运气很好,该掷骰子了。
Dice, dice, baby!
掷骰子吧,宝贝!

局势领先时

Intelligence wins.
靠脑子赢。
Brains before brawl.
动手前先动动脑子。
The one with rules rules.
守规则的统领全局。
Rules rule.
规则统领一切。
Perfectly to plan.
完美跟着计划走。
I love it when a plan comes together.
我最喜欢成功的计划了。
King of the nerds.
呆瓜之王。
Ruling ruler of all the rules.
我是一切规则的掌局者。
I came in like a rolling dice.
我像掷出的骰子而来。
I kissed the dice and I liked it.
我喜欢亲吻骰子的感觉。
Mhmhmhmhm...
哼哼哼……

遭受攻击时

Nerd rage.
呆子大怒。
I demand a reroll.
我请求重掷一次。
This violates the player agreement.
这侵犯了玩家条款。
That roll was rigged.
这骰子被动过手脚。
That wasn't in the rule book.
玩法手册上没写这条啊。
Getting dicey!
情况不妙!
Time to get organized.
得有点规划。
Follow the rules.
遵守规则。
Need to get better at min-maxing.
每个细节都要做到最好。
Rules violation.
犯规了。
Who dares defy the mighty Meeple?
谁敢违抗强大的谜宝?
Am I the only one around here who gives a damn about the rules?
只有我一个人在按他妈的规则玩吗?
Outlook not so good.
状态不好。
Eh eh, rules violation.
喂,你犯规了。
I got rigged rolled.
我这骰子有问题。

击杀敌人时

If you read the player's handbook, this wouldn't have happened.
如果你读过玩家手册的话,就不会有这一回事。
Shhhh...
嘘……
You broke the rules.
你犯规了。
You should have followed the rules.
你得守点规矩。
Unlucky...
太不幸了……
Them be the rules.
这就叫规矩。
You should've listened more in school.
你该在学校多听听课。
You appear to have had a critical failure.
你掷到大失败了吧。
You should seriously read the rules sometime.
你真该抽空好好看看那些规则。
Silence is golden.
沉默是金。
Meeple wins... again.
谜宝……又赢了。
You clearly forgot to read subsection 37 of rule 749, loser.
废物,你肯定忘记看第37段第749条规则了吧。
Outlook good.
状态很好。

死亡时

RNG is ruining the game.
随机数毁了整个游戏。
But my calculations are...
但我计算的明明是……
Losing to a noob, perfect.
输给了一个新手,真好啊。
Time to reroll.
该重掷一次了。
The meta is clearly broken.
这版本平衡已经烂完了。
I lost? Ahhhh...
我输了?啊……
Ahhhh...
啊……啊……
Skill can't fix bad game design, obviously.
很显然,技术再高也弥补不了游戏设计太烂。
Great! I lost to another broken brawler.
真棒啊!又被版本答案锤爆了。
Zero skill achievement unlocked. Good for you!
你真牛,解锁了完全没有操作的成就。
Eh eh eh, someone ban this bot.
哎哎,谁能把这个人机给封了。
Oh, my subreddit is gonna love this.
哦,我的帖子肯定爱疯了。
Winning by teaming. How original!
靠组队赢的,真够原始的!
You won't get this lucky next time.
你下次就没这么走运了。

使用超级技能时

I rolled a NAT21.
我掷到了原生21点。
A critical success!
大成功!
NAT21!
原生21点!
If my calculations are correct.
如果我计算没错的话。
Cheat mode enabled.
作弊模式启动。
Time for some dicey hacks.
给骰子动点手脚。
Rule breaker, playmaker.
打破规则,定义游戏。
My game, my rules.
我的游戏规则我来定。
Dice have do-o-om!
骰子也会要命!
I'm bringing dicey back, yeah!
你大难临头了,耶!

其他音效

Atk SFX
普攻音效
Dice Wall
建造骰子墙
Dryfire SFX
子弹用尽
Ulti SFX
大招音效

您未被允许发表评论。


avatar

OrangePig

2个月 前
分数 3
你去和拉里和劳里坐一桌吧
avatar

荒野乱斗李平均

1个月 前
分数 0
2022年荒野乱斗中国锦标赛
avatar

天生的荒野乱斗大师

27天 前
分数 0
我有力
avatar

不务正业の866

21天 前
分数 0

谜宝:You should have followed the rules.(你得守点规矩)

拉里:But I followed the rules.(但是我有守点规矩)