< 返回上级:侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
非裔码头工人 | |
---|---|
![]() | |
代码 | BMODK |
种族 | ![]() |
性别 | ![]() |
年龄 | ![]() |
身份 | 码头工人 |
在游戏文件里,非裔码头工人的语音序号为6776-6853。
被堵住去路
Move that piece of shit! | |
赶紧把那破玩意儿挪开! |
Yo! Get out of the way! | |
喂!别挡道! |
Move da ... | |
赶紧挪开…… |
Yo, you in my way, dawg! | |
嘿,兄弟,你挡我道了! |
Ay yo, ay yo yo, move! | |
哎哟,赶紧让开! |
You blocking up traffic! | |
你堵住路了! |
Yo my man, you blocking up the street! | |
老兄,你把整条街都堵住了! |
Move that piece of shit out the crosswalk! | |
把那破玩意儿从人行道上挪开! |
被粗暴地撞到
Well, excuse me, cat. | |
喂,看着点啊,老兄。 |
Yo, watch way you are going, brother! | |
嘿,兄弟,走路看着点! |
Hell, I ain't for sale! | |
靠,我又不是商品! |
What you don't see me or something brother? | |
你瞎了吗?没看见我啊? |
Hey yo, be careful there man. | |
喂,小心点啊,哥们。 |
Yo, you wanna drown man? | |
你找死啊? |
I'm gonna get my union on you. | |
我要找人收拾你。 |
Yo, easy brother! | |
喂,冷静点,兄弟! |
Yo, why you knocking me friend? | |
你干嘛撞我,朋友? |
Careful dawg, this is a dangerous place. | |
小心点,兄弟,这地方可不安全。 |
汽车碰撞
Yo, you just hit me! | |
喂,你撞到我了! |
Yo, you just ran into my car! | |
你撞到我车了! |
Oh no you didn't hit my whip! | |
靠,你居然撞我车! |
Money just hit my whip! | |
我的车被你撞了! |
Aw man, he just banged up my ride! | |
靠,他把我车撞坏了! |
I know you didn't hit my car dawg! | |
你居然撞我车,兄弟! |
I know you didn't crash into my whip. | |
你居然撞我车! |
I know you didn't do that. | |
你居然敢这么干! |
I can't believe he just hit my car! | |
我真不敢相信他撞我车了! |
Your son, you just hit my ride! | |
你小子居然撞我车! |
差点被碾过
Yo, you trying to kill me man? | |
喂,你想撞死我啊? |
Yo, you better be careful, can't be easy. | |
你最好小心点,别乱来。 |
Mad man. | |
疯子。 |
Yo, you 7:30 kid! | |
喂,你小子找死啊! |
Yo, you got a death wish, son? | |
你小子活腻了? |
Be easy, son! | |
冷静点,小子! |
You nearly killed me man! | |
你差点要了我的命! |
非汽车碰撞
Yo you just hit me! | |
喂,你撞到我了! |
I know you didn't do that. | |
你居然敢这么干! |
Yo, you got a death wish, son? | |
你小子活腻了? |
Be easy, son! | |
冷静点,小子! |
You nearly killed me man! | |
你差点要了我的命! |
Yo, Mad man! | |
疯子! |
Oh shit! | |
靠! |
被枪吓到
Yo yo yo you got it brother, yo you got it chill! | |
喂喂喂,兄弟,冷静点! |
Yo no shooting man, no shooting. | |
别开枪,别开枪! |
I just wanna make a deal. Yo, I just wanna make a deal! | |
我只是想谈个交易,真的! |
Yo, I give you a giraffe for free man. | |
我给你免费送只长颈鹿,兄弟! |
回应警察
I'm sorry, yeah, officer, I didn't do it, it wasn't me. | |
对不起,警官,不是我干的。 |
Ay officer, I don't know nothing man. | |
警官,我什么都不知道。 |
Yo officer, be easy, I don't know nothing. | |
警官,冷静点,我啥都不知道。 |
被揍
Ay yo yo yo, be easy man yo! | |
喂喂喂,冷静点,兄弟! |
Oh shit, yo, you trying to jack me! | |
靠,你想抢我! |
Yo, be easy! Yo, you got it, you got it! | |
喂,冷静点!你厉害行了吧! |
Ay yo, yo ay! | |
喂喂喂! |
Oh shit! | |
靠! |
Yo, what's up? Yo, what's going on? | |
喂,怎么回事?发生啥了? |
Yo yo yo, what's going on, dawg? | |
喂喂喂,兄弟,咋回事? |
Yo, you trying to take my whip son? | |
你小子想抢我车? |
Oh shit! | |
靠! |
被抢钱
I earned that money jacking people man! | |
我的钱还是从别人那抢的呢! |
Yo, it's my money, it's my cheese! | |
那是我的钱,我的血汗钱! |
惊慌逃窜
Yo stay away from me bro! | |
喂,离我远点,兄弟! |
Yo, I'm with the Union, kid. | |
我可是有后台的,小子。 |
Yo, I sell you anything you want yo! | |
你想要啥我都能卖给你! |
Yo, what did I do to you son? | |
我到底怎么得罪你了,小子? |
叫出租车
Yo yo yo, taxi brother! | |
喂喂喂,出租车,兄弟! |