亡灵 | |
战斗型英雄,擅长召唤昆虫随从并击垮敌人。可学习穿刺、尖刺甲壳、腐尸甲虫和虫群风暴。 |
准备就绪
From the depths I come! | ||
我,来自深渊! |
点击人物
Speak. | ||
说。 |
I have heard the summons. | ||
我听到了召唤。 |
Time is fleeting. | ||
时不我待。 |
My might cannot be matched! | ||
没人是我的对手! |
I serve only the Frozen Throne. | ||
我永远忠于冰封王座。 |
施加指令
I'll see to it. | ||
交给我了。 |
By Nerub. | ||
为了尼鲁布。 |
Indubitably. | ||
毋庸置疑。 |
Kinky. | ||
有想法。 |
I'll consume the living and the dead! | ||
活物亡者,尽归吾用! |
攻击时
Oblivion awaits! | ||
湮灭降临! |
Feel the venom of Nerub! | ||
尝尝蛛魔的剧毒! |
Raid! | ||
狂虫之灾! |
战吼
For the Frozen Throne! | ||
为了冰封王座! |
闲聊时
The Scourge will devour all! | ||
天灾将吞噬一切! |
The strands of destiny weave only a web of death. | ||
命运的丝线编织成了死亡之网。 |
It was good to be the king. | ||
身为君王的日子真让人怀念。 |
Humans check in. They don't check out. | ||
滴一滴呀,泡一泡,没有人类把我扰。 |
I'm the fifth beatle. | ||
我是甲壳虫的第五位成员。 |
And they say Blizzard games don't have bugs. | ||
谁说暴雪游戏里抓不出虫子的? |