avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

伊拉锐(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:伊拉锐

最后一击

(Spanish) I won't regret anything.
我从不会后悔。

You are not taking this seriously.
你根本没认真吧。

I'll do what I have to do.
必要的时候,我不会手软。

I can't afford to be sorry.
对我来说,抱歉太过沉重。

Suffering is no excuse for weakness.
痛苦不是成为弱者的借口。

You're not worth a second thought.
你还不配让我慎重考虑。

No looking back.
开弓没有回头箭。

I'm not here to play around.
我可不是来闹着玩的。

I've done worse, and I'll do worse.
我做过更恶劣的事,不要指望我停手。

It's just like training.
就和训练的时候一样。

You're just weak.
你就是太弱了。

That's how it's done.
活儿就该这么干。

You underestimated me.
你太低估我了。

I won't hold back.
我可不会手下留情。

I shoot spiders off my ceilings.
就像打下了天花板上的蜘蛛。

(Spanish) I'm more capable than you think.
我的实力远超你的想象。

(Spanish) You're finished.
(西班牙语)你完蛋了。

(Spanish) A monkey dressed in silk is still a monkey.
猴子打扮得再华丽也还是猴子。

(Spanish) I won't ask for forgiveness.
我从不奢求宽恕。

(Spanish) You're weak.
你真弱。

击败特定英雄

 雾子

That's the path you found?
这就是你要走的路吗?

 莫伊拉

I am not your guinea pig.
我可不是你手里的小白鼠。

You get what you deserve.
你这是罪有应得。

Keep your experiments away from me.
别想把你那些实验用在我身上。

 拉玛刹

What do you know about pain?
你懂什么叫痛苦吗?

 死神

No more suffering for you.
这下你不用再受苦了。

 破坏球

Scurry away, little mouse.
抱头鼠窜吧,小老鼠。

(Spanish) I'm making cuy for dinner.
晚餐我要做油炸豚鼠。

地形击杀

Get out of my sight.
别让我再看见你。

You should watch your surroundings.
你真该好好观察一下四周。

Out of sight, out of mind.
眼不见,心不烦。

(Spanish) (chuckle) Bye.
(西班牙语)呵,再见了。

(Spanish) Plummet.
(西班牙语)一落千丈吧。

复仇击杀

Bad blood always spills.
仇恨总是在蔓延。

Forgiveness? Never heard of it.
宽恕?不在我的字典上。

I never forget a grudge.
我从来都是睚眦必报。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

Don't underestimate me.
不要小看我。

(Spanish) I'm not holding back.
我不会手下留情。

No time for rest.
现在还不是休息的时候。

Anyone else?
下一个是谁?

See what I'm capable of.
见识到我的实力了吧。

You pushed me too far.
这都是你逼的。

There's nothing I won't do.
我什么都干得出来。

I'll take you all down.
我一个人就能把你们都解决了。

近战击杀

Get away!
滚开!

Stay back!
离我远点!

Hands off!
把手拿开!