盟军 | |
采集珍贵矿石以及建造前线基地的无武装单位。 |
出厂时
Prospector ready sir! | |
勘探者就绪,长官! |
Prospector on duty! | |
勘探者尽职尽责! |
Need someone to take a look around? | |
需要找人四处转转吗? |
选中时
Collecting ore is alright! | |
采矿包在我身上! |
How's your day, sir? | |
今天过得怎么样啊,长官? |
Prospector! | |
勘探者报到! |
It's a beautiful day! | |
今天天气不错啊! |
Let's have a look around! | |
我们四处看看去吧! |
Hello, sir! | |
哈喽,长官! |
在炮火之中选中
They don't mean no harm! | |
他们可不是什么好东西! |
I might need some repair, sir! | |
我可能需要修一修,长官! |
It's sure getting hot in here! | |
我很确定这里战况十分激烈! |
Do you smell smoke? | |
你闻到烟味儿了吗? |
下令移动时
Yes sir-ie! | |
好嘞,长官! |
Be there in a jiffy! | |
麻溜的,马上到! |
Sounds good to me! | |
挺好的! |
Well alright! | |
嗯,好的! |
I didn't think of that! | |
我还真没想到! |
Right away! | |
马上就走! |
Nice day for a drive! | |
今天很适合开车上路! |
That's a great idea! | |
这主意不错! |
移动至陆地
I like the beach! | |
我喜欢沙滩! |
What a great idea! | |
这主意太棒了! |
Looks like plenty of room for me! | |
好像还挺宽敞的嘛! |
移动至水上
I bet the water's warm! | |
我猜这水应该很暖和! |
Count me in! | |
算我一个! |
Golly, look at all that water! | |
天哪,看看这片水域啊! |
移动至矿区
Now look at all that ore! | |
看啊,有这么多矿石啊! |
Let's get started! | |
开工吧! |
Well, let's get to work! | |
好,开始干活儿! |
移动至精炼厂
Here I come! | |
我回来了! |
I got the ore! | |
我带了车矿石! |
Home, sweet home! | |
甜蜜温馨的小窝啊! |
Now why didn't I think of that! | |
我怎么就没想到呢! |
下令撤退时
But what about all the action? | |
这没干完的活咋办? |
Is it safe over there? | |
那里安全吗? |
I wouldn't mind taking little a break! | |
我不介意休息一会儿! |