苏联 | |
基洛夫飞艇拥有自动防爆的护甲,可以装载大量毁灭性的炸弹。 |
出厂时
Kirov reporting! | |
基洛夫报到! |
Kirov rising! | |
基洛夫升空! |
选中时
Let's pay a visit! | |
我们去串串门! |
I have something for them! | |
赏他们点东西尝尝! |
I'm a giver! | |
我乐善好施! |
Have I miss anyone? | |
我漏了谁吗? |
Who's left? | |
战场上还剩谁? |
Where the next stop? | |
下一站在哪? |
在战斗时选中
Ahh! The sounds of destruction! | |
啊!毁灭之声! |
Drop another load! | |
再丢一发炮弹! |
Ohh yeah! | |
哦耶! |
Uhh! That's nice! | |
啊!真不错! |
(sniffs) Do you smell that? | |
(嗅)你闻到了没? |
Hehehe, that's right! | |
嘿嘿嘿,没错! |
Aw... look, is that your house? | |
哎……快看,那不是你家吗? |
在炮火之中选中
The pests are racking up! | |
敌人来势凶猛! |
They're annoying me! | |
我被他们缠上了! |
Where are my escorts? | |
我的护卫在哪儿? |
Stop this nuisance! | |
别操蛋了! |
Why are they so unfriendly? | |
他们火气怎么这么大? |
Get away from me! | |
给我滚远点! |
下令移动时
Very well! | |
非常好! |
Mm hmm! | |
嗯哼! |
Any friends along the way? | |
路上有伴吗? |
We wait there! | |
我们到那儿等着! |
Soon! | |
马上到! |
In time! | |
按时抵达! |
A new course! | |
新航线! |
See you there! | |
到那儿见! |
移动以进攻
I don't think we've met... | |
我们之前应该没见过面…… |
That one looks good... | |
那个看起来不错…… |
Never thought you ask! | |
没想到你会这么说! |
How pretty! | |
多美妙啊! |
Well, look at that! | |
嗯,看好了! |
Let's go say hello! | |
我们去打个招呼! |
Don't mind if I do! | |
我干了你可别介意! |
Leave our mark! | |
留下我们来过的痕迹! |
Excellent! | |
棒极了! |
Look what we have here! | |
瞧瞧我们发现了啥! |
下令撤退时
All the way back? | |
我们要回去? |
I'll ignore their insults! | |
随他们笑话吧! |
Fine, we're going home! | |
好吧,回家! |
Take her back! | |
带她回去! |
下令进攻时
Another one? | |
还有一个? |
Leave... nothing! | |
寸草不留! |
Destroy the place! | |
夷为平地! |
It's still standing? | |
还在坚持? |
Another for good measure! | |
再投一发赶尽杀绝! |
Huhh! Can't be too generous! | |
哈!投得再多也不为过! |