avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

拉丁裔街头中年女性(罪恶都市)

拉丁裔街头中年女性
GTAVC HFOST.png
代码 HFOST
种族 GTAVCRace Hispanic Icon.png拉丁裔
性别 GTAVCGender Female Icon.png女性
年龄 GTAVCAge Old Icon.png年长
身份 街头人员

在游戏文件里,拉丁裔街头中年女性的语音序号为4313-4402

被堵住去路

What's happening here?
这里发生什么了?

What you doing there?
你们在这干什么呢?

Hey!
嘿!

¡Me está bloqueando!
我被挡住了!

¿Qué estoy?
咋回事?

Can't believe it, move idiot!
难以置信,快走啊蠢货!

Have you know I?
我认识你吗?

Idiota, malparido, muve!
蠢货,快走!

I'm late, my daughter needs me!
我要迟到了,我女儿需要我!

被粗暴地撞到

¡Voy a loco! Watch it!
真是疯了,注意点!

You can't see me here, idiota?
蠢货,你看不到我在这儿吗?

Ay, desculpa me.
喂,看着点

I don't see you without my glasses.
不戴眼镜我看不见你

Touch me again, loquito.
再碰我一下试试,疯子

You so young for me, mi querido.
亲爱的,你对我来说太年轻了

You make me feel like a quién señala.
你让我感觉自己被观察了

How old do you think I am?
你觉得我年纪多大?

I just had pastelito and coffee!
我刚吃完蛋糕和咖啡!

¡Cuidado!
小心!

Estoy muy vieja para eso.
对这个来说我太老了

Ay, my back!
啊,我的背!

汽车碰撞

¡Ay idiot, no lo creo! I can't believe this.
啊蠢货,我真不敢相信!

¡Mi coche precioso!
我珍贵的车!

Call the police!
叫警察!

Ay my neck, my neck!
啊,我的脖子,我的脖子!

I hope you have insurance.
我希望你买了保险

This is going to cost you, idiota!
你要付出代价,蠢货!

I'm calling my nephew.
我要给我侄子打电话

This is not my lucky day!
今天不是我的幸运日

随意交谈

You look too skinny! ¿O quieres algo de comer?
你看起来好瘦啊,还是说你想吃点东西?

Be good, mi hijo!
友善点,我的孩子!

Estoy pidiendo por ti.
我会为你祈祷

My daughter is very pretty.
我的女儿很漂亮

Do they have free food there?
他们在那有免费食物吗?

You look too skinny or?
你看起来好瘦还是说?

My cheese I get from government every week is my whole family.
我从政府那里得到的奶酪是我全家一周的口粮

Why not you get married, man?
先生,你怎么不结婚?

La Cafacería Santa Barbara.
圣芭芭拉咖啡馆

Ay me duelen los pies!
啊,我的腿受伤了!

You know where the lady's room?
你知道女厕在哪吗?

差点被碾过

Ay, cuidado, I'm walking!
啊小心点,我在走路!

You stupid ass!
你个蠢货!

Catch you can see you blind bag!
你瞎吗看不见人?

You got some serious driving problems.
你开车很有问题

¡Oye loco que haces!
喂,疯子,你在干嘛!

¡Estupido!
蠢货!

Idiota!
蠢货!

Watch it, cabrón!
注意点,混蛋!

Hi, mi espalda!
嘿,我的背!

You got no heart?
你没有心吗?

拳打脚踢

Te echaste malparío, cause here I come!
想被虐待,我来教训你!

My cartera can hit your head!
我的包可以打你头!

It's take that también, cabrón!
再接一招吧,蠢货!

No respect, idiota!
毫无尊敬,蠢货!

Call your mama now, abusador!
把你妈叫来吧,施暴者!

Qué tú crees, I don't hit back!
爱信不信,我不会还手!

... idiota!
……蠢货!

Does that hurt?
打得疼吗?

非汽车碰撞

Ay no, police!
哦不,警察!

Ayuda man! Help! Help!
救我先生!救命!

Policia help me, ayuda!
警察救救我!

You will be punished for this!
你会为此受到惩罚的!

What's happening here?
这里发生什么了?

What you doing there?
你们在这干什么呢?

Hey!
嘿!

Have some more eyes!
长点眼吧!

Call the police!
叫警察!

Ay my neck, my neck!
啊,我的脖子,我的脖子!

This is not my lucky day!
今天不是我的幸运日!

被枪吓到

¡Digo tu pobre madre!
我说你妈很可怜!

My life is not worth living.
我的生活还过得去

I forgive you, hijo.
我原谅你了,孩子

Don't do this!
别这么做!

You will be punished.
你会受到惩罚的

Hide that before the policia see it.
趁警察没看到,赶紧把那玩意儿藏起来

被揍

Ay no, police!
哦不,警察!

Ayuda man! Help! Help!
救我先生!救命!

Ay, que Dios me amparé!
啊,愿上帝保护我!

Policia help me, Ayuda!
警察救救我!

This is my nephew's.
这是我侄子的

I know! I know!
我知道,我知道!

You will be punished for this!
你会为此受到惩罚的!

Por favor, soy una vieja.
求你了,我是个老人

迷路

No hay la guagua get to this place?
这地方没有公交车吗?

¿Ves la calla Ocho?
你看到8号街了吗?

被抢钱

He took my money!
他抢了我的钱!

My purse, my purse!
我的钱包,我的钱包!

Stop that, cabron!
住手,混蛋!

叫出租车

Taxi! Taxi!
出租车!出租车!

Aquí! Aquí!
在这!在这!