苏联 | |
若不是因为携带汽油弹和炸药,这些摩托车的速度可以更快一些。 |
出厂时
Yeah, check out the new bike! | |
耶,看看这辆新机车! |
Mortar Cycle, looking good! | |
火炮机车,运转正常! |
Need a little hit and run? | |
需要来点游击战吗? |
选中时
Hey, how's it going? | |
喂,情况如何? |
I'm right here! | |
我就在这儿! |
What'd you need? | |
你需要什么? |
It's your call! | |
听你安排! |
Let's get rolling! | |
我们开始行动吧! |
Listen to her burn! | |
听听这引擎的轰鸣! |
在战斗时选中
We'll just hang back here! | |
我们在这儿待着就行! |
Looks like we're doing a little damage! | |
看来我们造成了点破坏! |
You can't beat this kind of fun! | |
没有什么比这更有意思了! |
Good times, huh? | |
欢乐时光,对吧? |
Just keep them away from the bike! | |
让他们离机车远点就行! |
在炮火之中选中
Hey! Cut it out! | |
嘿!住手! |
They want to pick a fight? | |
他们想打一架? |
In it a little close! | |
这里离敌人太近了! |
They've damaged the bike! | |
他们把机车打坏了! |
下令移动时
No problem! | |
没问题! |
Anytime! | |
随时! |
Cruising! | |
巡航! |
Let's go! | |
走吧! |
I don't mind! | |
我不介意! |
I'll check it out! | |
我去看看! |
You got it! | |
没问题! |
移动以进攻
We're alright! | |
我们怎样都行! |
Don't worry, we got this! | |
别担心,交给我们吧! |
We'll take care of them! | |
我们来处理他们! |
I'm good with that! | |
我很擅长干这活! |
Heh! Suckers! | |
嘿!小菜鸡! |
使用汽油弹攻击
They want some too? | |
他们也想来点? |
Here! Meet my friend Molotov! | |
看这,和我的汽油弹打个招呼吧! |
That one? You got it! | |
那个?没问题! |
He could use a Cocktail! | |
给他来点鸡尾酒! |
Toss them a few apples. | |
给他们扔点汽油弹 |
使用机动火炮攻击
Couple of these might shut 'em up! | |
给他们来两发,让他们闭嘴! |
Fire away! | |
开火! |
They'll be gone! | |
他们会当场去世! |
Loading up! | |
正在装填! |
We'll send them a little hello! | |
给他们打声招呼! |