兽人 | |
神秘的牛头人施法单位。具有虚灵形态技能,使其能够免受物理伤害。还具有灵魂链接技能,可允许多个单位分摊受到的伤害。可学习消魔和先祖之魂技能。 |
准备就绪
The spirits of the earth guide me. | ||
大地之灵指引着我。 |
点击人物
The spirits surround me. | ||
万灵围绕着我。 |
I answer the call. | ||
我响应召唤。 |
What troubles you? | ||
什么事烦扰了你? |
I dreamed of this. | ||
我梦见此景。 |
I am one with the earth. | ||
我与大地同在。 |
施加指令
Just as I foresaw. | ||
如预言所见。 |
Nag'radabash. | ||
Nag'radabash。 |
I see. | ||
明白了。 |
It is destined. | ||
命运的安排。 |
Mother-earth guide me. | ||
大地母亲指引着我。 |
攻击时
Return to the earth! | ||
回归大地吧! |
Hoof to the head! | ||
吃我一蹄! |
Cho'tagalus! | ||
Cho'tagalus! |
战吼
The fury of the ancients is upon you! | ||
先祖将降怒于你! |
闲聊时
Death is not the end | ||
死亡并非终结。 |
We're all spirits in the material world. | ||
你我皆是物质世界中徘徊的灵魂。 |
I say y'all gonna make me lose my mind up in here. | ||
再也没有纯白的灵魂。 |
My hoof and your ass have an appointment. | ||
我的蹄子跟你的屁股有个约会。 |
Fear my moo of fury! | ||
老牛不发威,你当我是病猫!哞... |
Yes, the spirits are talking to me... Oh yes, they're coming in clearly... Ahh, now they're forming into a gaseous material... I can actually see them now... The spirits are very powerful today. | ||
对,万灵正在对我说话……啊,没错,它们的声音清晰可辨……啊,它们的样子化作了一股仙气……我已经可以看到它们的实体了……今天的万灵可真是威力巨大。 |