avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

生命之梭(守望先锋2)/任务相关

< 返回上级:生命之梭

机动推进

  • 我方抢占机器人 

We have the robot, and isn't it friendly!
机器人在我们这边,它真友好!

The robot could use our guidance.
机器人需要我们的指引。

Get the robot to the barricade!
把机器人送到挡板位置!

  • 敌方抢占机器人 

They claimed the robot. Frankly, a little rude.
敌人抢走了机器人。说实在的,有点粗鲁。

They took the robot!
他们抢走了机器人!

I believe the robot's better off with us, don't you?
我觉得机器人还是跟我们走比较好,你们说呢?

  • 我方机器人 正在推进

We're pushing the barricade. Come along!
我们开始推挡板了,一起来!

The barricade's moving. Join us!
挡板正在推进。和我们一起!

I love pushing this barricade.
我喜欢推进挡板的感觉。

  • 敌方机器人 正在推进

They're pushing the barricade.
他们在推进挡板。

Pry them off the robot!
别让他们碰机器人!

We can stop them pushing. Join us!
我们可以阻止敌人的推进,大家一起!

  • 我方机器人 获得优势

We take our place at the lead!
我们取得领先了!

We've pulled ahead. Think they'll notice?
我们领先了,你说敌人能发现吗?

The lead is ours. That merits celebration.
优势属于我们,值得庆贺一下。

  • 敌方机器人 获得优势

They've taken the lead. Let's take it back.
敌人领先了,一起把优势夺回来。

The lead is theirs, for now.
他们领先了,暂时而已。

Let's not fall behind. We're a winning bunch.
明明是我们的胜算更大,不能落后。

  • 想要继续推进机器人 

Push the robot!
来推机器人!

Move the robot!
转移机器人!

Don't leave the robot's side!
别丢下机器人!

  • 想要阻止敌方继续推进机器人 

Stop that robot!
阻止那个机器人!

Stop the robot!
拦住机器人!

We can stop them from pushing!
我们得阻止敌人推进!

  • 我方机动推进 进度逼近

A little further, and the lead is ours!
再前进一点,我们就能领先了!

We've almost taken the lead!
我们就要取得优势了!

We can catch up. I know we can!
我们能扳回来,一定可以!

  • 敌方机动推进 进度逼近

Stop them before they take the lead!
阻止敌人,不能让他们领先!

They're catching up. Push them back!
敌人要扳回来了。把他们赶回去!

They're about to take the lead. I'd rather they didn't.
敌人就要领先了,我可不希望这样。

  • 机动推进 加时进攻

We can win if stay on the robot!
只要跟紧机器人,我们就能赢!

Stay with the robot, no matter what!
不管发生什么事,都要跟紧机器人!

The robot is ours! Stick together!
机器人在我们这边!一起行动!

  • 机动推进 加时防守

If they lose the robot, they lose everything!
如果敌人失去了机器人,他们就彻底失败了!

Take the robot from them, and we win!
夺走他们的机器人,我们就赢了!

If we take the robot, they lose!
只要我们拿到机器人,他们就输了!

占领要点

  • 想要占领目标点 

Let's attack the objective!
一起攻击目标!

Attack the objective!
攻击目标点!

Is it time to attack the objective now?
现在是不是该攻击目标点了?

  • 我方正在占领目标点 

Why not join me on the objective?
不妨与我在目标点相见?

The objective should be ours shortly.
目标点应该很快就属于我们了。

I'm on the objective!
我正在目标点位置!

  • 敌方正在占领目标点 

I'm afraid they're taking our point.
恐怕他们要抢我们的目标点。

Let's push them off the point, yes?
把他们赶出目标点如何?

I don't think they belong on the point.
他们好像不该站在点里。

  • 我方正在防守目标点 

We don't want them taking the objective, do we?
谁也不想看到敌人占领目标点,对吧?

We can protect this objective!
我们应该保护目标点!

Defend the objective with me!
和我一起防守目标点!

运载目标

  • 呼叫队友推进

Push the payload!
推进运载目标!

  • 呼叫队友截停

Stop that payload!
阻止那台运载目标!

  • 护送运载目标 

Pushing the payload!
推进运载目标!

The payload advances!
运载目标在向前推进!

I'm moving the payload! Feel free to join me.
我正在转移运载目标!有谁来加入我吗?

  • 我方运载目标 停下时

If we put our minds to it, I'm sure we can move that payload.
只要专心致志,我们一定能让运载目标动起来。

The payload is stopped.
运载目标不动了。

Let's get this payload moving, shall we?
我们一起让运载目标动起来吧?

Anyone interested in moving the payload?
谁有兴趣来转移运载目标?

There's nothing sadder than a stalled payload.
停滞的运载目标真让人难过。

  • 敌方运载目标 动起来时

The payload is advancing. Hardly ideal.
运载目标在前进,情况不妙。

I preferred the payload when it wasn't moving.
我觉得运载目标停下来的样子更可爱。

Let's put a stop to that payload.
一起拦住运载目标吧。

  • 运载目标 进攻方加时赛

We are almost out of time!
我们快没时间了!

Hurry or we lose!
快行动,不然就输了!

Time is short! Let's hurry.
时间紧迫,加快节奏!

  • 运载目标 防守方加时赛

Losing now would be such a shame.
如果现在失败就太可惜了。

Pull together, everyone!
大家齐心协力!

Hold out. We can do this!
坚持住。我们能行的!

勇夺锦旗

  • 夺取敌方旗帜 

Capture their flag!
夺取他们的旗帜!

We should take their flag!
我们应该拿走敌人的旗帜!

  • 拿到敌方旗帜 

A perfect capture.
完美夺取。

One for me, happy to say.
我拿到一分,很开心。

I'm captain of the capture team.
我是扛旗队伍的领军者。

  • 保护我方旗帜 

Defend our flag.
守住我们的旗帜。

I like our flag. Don't let them take it.
我喜欢那面旗帜,不能让敌人抢走。

Protect our flag.
保护我们的旗帜。

  • 我方丢下旗帜 

Leaving the flag!
放下旗帜了!

Someone, take the flag!
谁来把旗帜拿走!

  • 敌人夺取我方旗帜 

We shouldn't let them do that again.
我们不能再让敌人得逞了。

Good for them! Bad for us.
恭喜他们!我们还得努力。

  • 敌人丢下我方旗帜 

They dropped our flag!
敌人丢下了我们的旗帜!

Recover our flag!
夺回我们的旗帜!

  • 敌人拿到旗帜 

They took our flag!
他们抢走了我们的旗帜!

They have our flag!
我们的旗帜在他们手里!

  • 抢回我方旗帜 

Can we get our flag back?
能把我们的旗帜夺回来吗?

They have our flag. Temporarily, I hope.
敌人抢走了旗帜。希望还能拿回来。

We need that flag back!
我们得把旗帜夺回来!

  • 送回我方旗帜 

This flag isn't yours, I'm afraid.
这面旗帜恐怕不属于你们。

Flag returned to base.
旗帜回到基地了。

  • 捡起敌方旗帜 

The flag is coming with me.
旗帜我带走啦。

My compliments on your flag.
你们的旗帜真不错。