东方传说 | |
白玉走格斯是一款神话皮肤,并未在国际服上线。语音的处理使格斯更像是阴间生物了。 |
登场时
This could get dangerous. | |
这好像很危险 |
Here we go again... | |
我们再次出发吧... |
Words aren't always enough. | |
言语不足以表达 |
Sometimes, you gotta fight. | |
有时你必须战斗 |
Is that Spike? | |
那是斯派克吗? |
Time to take Spooky for a walk. | |
是时候带着吓人精散散步了 |
Gotta stay calm. | |
要保持冷静 |
Gus Haunts | |
格斯扮鬼声 |
Come on, Spooky. | |
到这来,吓人精 |
局势领先时
Maybe, I’ll get to meet Spike?! | |
我是不是有可能会遇到斯派克? |
I really hope Spike is watching this! | |
我真希望斯派克能看到这一幕! |
Wow, I’m in the lead! | |
哇,我遥遥领先! |
Eh, stop looking at me! | |
呃,别盯着我了! |
We made it, Spooky. | |
吓人精,我们做到啦 |
We made it, Spooky! | |
吓人精,我们做到啦! |
受到伤害时
I miss the Ghost Train! | |
我错过了幽灵列车! |
Eh, this place is scary! | |
呃,这地方好可怕! |
Don’t be mean... | |
别欺负我... |
W-w-what was that? | |
那-那-那是什么? |
Hey! I’m just a kid! | |
嘿!我只是个孩子! |
Ahh... wait till I get Spooky! | |
啊...等我把吓人精叫来! |
You scared me! | |
你吓到我了! |
击杀敌人时
Good for me, bad for you! | |
我很好,你不好! |
You should be more careful. | |
你应该再小心一点 |
Costly mistake. | |
失误的代价可有点高呢 |
You got bested by a child. | |
你被一个小孩打败了 |
My balloon! | |
我的气球最厉害! |
Ha! You got spooked! | |
哈!被吓到了吧! |
死亡时
Am I a ghost? | |
我变成幽灵了吗? |
Why me?! | |
为什么是我?! |
I will haunt you! | |
做鬼也不会放过你的! |
Gus Cries | |
格斯哭泣声 |
You didn’t have to do that! | |
你没必要做得这么绝! |
攻击时
He ah! | |
嘿呀! |
Huh! Ha! | |
呵!哈! |
He ha! | |
嘿哈! |
Ah aw! | |
啊嗷! |
使用超级技能时
Get 'em Spooky! | |
吓人精,抓住他们! |
Spooooky, fetch! | |
吓人精,上吧! |
Who is frightened now! | |
看看现在该谁害怕了! |
Go, fetch! | |
去吧,接好了! |
Spooooky is gonna get you! | |
吓人精会守护你的! |