人类 | |
远程攻城武器。对付建筑特别有效,但移动缓慢且易被摧毁。可学习破片榴弹和照明弹技能。 |
准备就绪
MORTAR COMBAT! | ||
迫击!快打! |
点击人物
Let's get to fighting. | ||
咱们去战斗吧! |
Where do you want us? | ||
你想派我们去哪? |
Show us a target. | ||
快给我们找个靶子。 |
Hello! | ||
你好! |
施加指令
Gatta go. Me too. | ||
我得走了。我也是。 |
Move your arse. | ||
赶紧动起来。 |
You made the right choice. It's on. | ||
正确的选择。开工! |
Come on, shorty. On our way. | ||
来啊,老弟。来了来了。 |
We'll do it in a jiffy. | ||
马上给你办好。 |
Mobile. | ||
去去就回。 |
攻击时
This battle is over! | ||
这仗赢定了! |
Eat mortar! Eat lead! | ||
吃我火药!吃我大炮! |
They're dead! | ||
他们完蛋了! |
Hey, you! Catch! | ||
嘿!说你呢!接好喽! |
Eat hot death! | ||
这炮送你上天! |
战吼
For Khaz Modan! | ||
为了卡兹莫丹! |
闲聊时
It's you and me, pal. We've got the synergy. | ||
咱们是铁哥俩。咱们默契无间。 |
I'm TNT! I'm dynamite! | ||
我是T!N!T!我是烈性炸药。 |
We must defeat the dwarves! Ugh... we are the dwarves! Oh... | ||
我们必须打倒矮人!呃……可我们就是矮人啊!噢…… |
You've got a chip on your shoulder. Hmm, yes, and a bit of fish, too. | ||
弹壳掉在你肩膀上了。嗯,是的,还糊上了些蛋清。 |
And that's how baby dwarves are made! Ugh! | ||
矮人宝宝就是这么来的!呕! |
Clearly, Tassadar has failed us! You must not! | ||
很显然,塔萨达尔辜负了我们的期望。你不能像他一样。 |
What's that? Get yer finger outta that bunghole! (Ber~) | ||
这是啥?把你的手指从酒桶盖里拔出来!(啵~) |
Hummm~ Burnin' lootin', bombin' shootin'! | ||
哼哼哼~ 烧啊抢啊,轰啊炸啊! |
Take this, you bastard! (BOOM) | ||
尝尝这个,你这混球!(爆炸声) |
死亡时
Ahh! | |
啊! |
Explode SFX | |
爆炸音效 |
攻击音效
Attack SFX | |
炮弹音效 |
Attack SFX | |
炮弹音效 |