< 返回上级:侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
非裔海滩女青年 | |
---|---|
代码 | BFYBE |
种族 | 非裔 |
性别 | 女性 |
年龄 | 年轻 |
身份 | 海滩度假者 |
在游戏文件里,非裔海滩女青年的语音文件序号为6195-6292。身穿粉色比基尼漫游在海滩上,还带着一副墨镜。
被堵住去路
Out of my way, chili pepper! | |
别挡我的路,辣椒! |
Look at the local! | |
看看这个本地人! |
You are such a local yokel! | |
你真是个本地乡巴佬! |
Idiot should be hung by their 'nads. | |
白痴应该被吊死在他们蛋上 |
It's time for capital punishment. | |
该执行死刑了 |
Stupid ass! | |
蠢货! |
What a dumbass! | |
真是个蠢货! |
Out of my way, Joe! | |
别挡着我的路,乔! |
Move it or lose it! | |
快走,不然就别走了! |
You are so not cool! | |
你这个人非常的不酷! |
God! | |
天哪! |
Sucks! | |
糟透了! |
汽车碰撞
Scumbag! | |
蠢货! |
These are my new wheels. | |
刚换的新轮胎 |
Not my nose. | |
别碰车头 |
Don't hit and run, bitch. | |
不要想肇事逃逸,蠢货 |
Hey, bitch! | |
嘿,蠢货! |
What's your major malfunction, bitch? | |
你有什么毛病,蠢货? |
Ok, now I'm really mad! | |
好了,现在我真的生气了! |
I'm so mad! | |
气死我了! |
随意交谈
How are you taking? | |
你怎么吃的? |
How are you living? | |
你怎么生活的? |
Watch yourself! Okay, no big deal. | |
管好你自己! 好吧,没什么大不了 |
Sidewalk's big enough for two. | |
人行道够大,可以容纳两个人 |
Hey! | |
嘿! |
How you playin'? | |
你是怎么玩的? |
What up, jockey! | |
你好,骑师! |
Kid money on the scene freak! | |
小孩的钱都在这! |
Word up. | |
赞同 |
Oh my God. | |
哦我的天! |
Easy on kid money. | |
...很容易 |
Gag me. | |
我吐了 |
And he's like "Okay." | |
然后他说“好吧” |
And I'm like "Whatever." | |
然后我就说“无所谓” |
How you livin', girl? | |
你是怎么生活的,女孩? |
I am so tired of everything | |
我对一切都很厌倦 |
差点被碾过
What are you doing with that? | |
你在做什么? |
You should really hit the brakes, brother. | |
你真的应该踩刹车了,老兄 |
I'm not a target. | |
我可不是目标 |
Cool out, homedude. | |
冷静一下,老乡 |
Take a vacation! | |
放个假吧! |
You need a little love in your heart? | |
你的心里需要一点爱吗? |
Out of the way. | |
别挡路 |
I'm so done J-walking. | |
我已经受够了乱穿马路的 |
Move, lady! | |
动起来啊,女士! |
I'm so tired! | |
我好累! |
看到男性
Damn honey, what a hot dish! | |
我的天,真是秀色可餐! |
I'd eat that for dinner! | |
我想把它当晚餐来吃! |
God, he is so cute! | |
天呐,他好可爱! |
Ah, he is amazing! | |
啊,他真了不起! |
非汽车碰撞
Scumbag! | |
蠢货! |
Not my nose! | |
别碰车头! |
Hey, bitch! | |
嘿,蠢货! |
What's your major malfunction, bitch? | |
你有什么毛病,蠢货? |
Ok, now I'm really mad. | |
好的,现在我真的生气了 |
I'm so mad. | |
气死我了 |
It'd be really bad! | |
真是糟透了! |
Are you blind? | |
你瞎啊? |
被枪吓到
I've got money! Put that away! | |
我有的是钱!把那玩意收起来! |
Oh my God, take it easy! We can talk it out! | |
哦,我的天,放松!我们可以好好聊! |
Ugh, this is so uncool. | |
呃,这太不酷了 |
Oh I dig I dig, ok? | |
哦,我挖我挖,好吗? |
Whatever I did man, I'm sorry! | |
不管我做了什么,我很抱歉! |
Listen it! Don't be uncool! | |
听我说!不要干傻事! |
被揍
What are you doing? | |
你在做什么? |
Going to gag. | |
去插科打诨 |
Be cool, dude. | |
冷静点,伙计 |
I just painted this! | |
我刚刚涂了这个! |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
I paid for this with my babysitting money. | |
我用看孩子的钱买了这个 |
You have so crossed the line. | |
你太过分了 |
About to freak out. | |
我要死了 |
迷路
Ah I think I lost my place. | |
啊我想我迷路了 |
Somebody tell me where to go. | |
有没有人告诉我该走哪 |
What is wrong with everything? | |
一切都咋回事? |
Everybody is so a wiggin'. | |
所有人都很... |
被抢钱
Ugh, don't touch me there. | |
呃,别碰我那里 |
Don't touch me there unless you're going to buy me something nice. | |
不要碰我那里,除非你要给我买点好东西 |
Where's my wallet? | |
我的钱包呢? |
Oh my God, my wallet! | |
哦我的天,我的钱包! |
Get you hands off of me. | |
把你的手从我身上拿开 |
慌乱逃离
This is a little too weird for me! | |
这对我来说有点太奇怪了! |
I'm so outta here now. | |
我现在要离开这里 |
Sir, I really have to go. | |
先生,我真的得走了 |
No more for me, I am so done. | |
不关我事,我已经受够了 |
This is the end of the line. | |
这就是终点了 |
If you mess up my clothes... | |
如果你把我的衣服弄脏了... |
复活
It's so good that you guys came. | |
你们能来真是太好了 |
I'm so glad to see you. | |
我很高兴见到你们 |
调查事件
Uh, what's going on here? | |
呃,这到底是怎么回事? |
There's only one way out of this. | |
只有一条路可走 |
Oh my God, this is going to get heavy. | |
哦我的天,这将会很沉重 |
I am out of here. | |
我要离开这里了 |
叫出租
Taxi! | |
出租车! |
Over here! | |
在这里! |
Hello? Me, important! | |
喂?我,很重要! |