< 返回上级:侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
鲨鱼帮成员A | |
---|---|
代码 | SGA |
鲨鱼帮成员B | |
---|---|
代码 | SGB |
鲨鱼帮成员A的语音序号为1040-1132,鲨鱼帮成员B的语音序号为1133-1225。
鲨鱼帮成员A
被堵住去路
Yeah, we got shops to rob here. | |
好嘛,这里有商店可以抢 |
Hurry up, yo! | |
哟,快点! |
Yo, hurry up! | |
哟,快点! |
Yo, come on! | |
哟,快走! |
Yo, come on, squares drive! | |
哟,快走啊,怎么开的车! |
Go! | |
走啊! |
What is this exactly? | |
这到底在干嘛? |
That ain't driving. | |
那可不叫开车 |
被粗暴地撞到
Hey, you got a death wish? | |
嘿,你有什么遗愿吗? |
Do I look invisible to you? | |
你没长眼看不见我吗? |
Out of the way! | |
滚开别挡道! |
Don't push me, asshole! | |
别挤我,混蛋! |
You ruined my shoes, asshole! | |
你把我鞋子弄坏了,混蛋! |
That guy push me! | |
那家伙推我! |
You don't push me man. | |
你别推我! |
What do you do that for? | |
你这么做要干嘛? |
Careful man! | |
看着点,哥们! |
Watch me, you're going retard. | |
看着点人,你脑子坏掉了 |
汽车碰撞
You want me to hit you now? | |
你现在就想让我揍你吗? |
You know who you're messing with? | |
你知道你惹的谁吗? |
We got ways of dealing with that idiot's like you. | |
对付你这种蠢货,我们办法多得是 |
You damn fool! | |
你个蠢货! |
What do you think you're doing? | |
你觉得你在干啥? |
Jackass! | |
混蛋! |
随意交谈
You did what man? | |
哥们,你干啥了? |
Where did you get that shirt, man? It's rad. | |
哥们,你那衬衫哪来的?酷毙了 |
I said, Mom, school is for squares. | |
我给我妈说,学校都是给书呆子准备的 |
I told her. | |
我给她讲过了 |
We gotta get new guns, yo. | |
哟,我们得搞点新枪 |
I'm persecuted by society man. | |
哥们,我被社会压迫了 |
I hate those yuppies scum, man. | |
我讨厌那些雅皮士,哥们 |
You said what? | |
你说啥? |
Yeah but you're crazy man, crazy! | |
没错,但是你真是个疯子,疯极了! |
You said what to your counselor? | |
你给你法律顾问说的啥? |
I told him to sit on a spike, haha! | |
我让他坐在刺上,哈哈! |
Look at that asshole. | |
快看那个混蛋 |
差点被碾过
Creep! | |
吓死了! |
You see that moron? | |
你没长眼吗,蠢货? |
You come back here. | |
你给我回来 |
We'll find you! | |
我们会找到你的! |
Learn to drive! | |
学学怎么开车! |
You too old! | |
你老得不中用了! |
Go to Musty Pines, old man! | |
快去发霉松树养老院吧,老头子! |
Idiot! | |
蠢货! |
Don't mess with us. | |
别惹我们 |
撩妹
Mmm, look at her! | |
嗯,快看她! |
Lady, you want a real man, yo? | |
女士,你想不想要一个真正的男人,哟? |
Hey baby! | |
嘿,宝贝! |
拳打脚踢
You know who you're up against, mister? | |
先生,你知道你在惹谁吗? |
You're going down, mister. | |
你要完蛋了,先生 |
You too old for this! | |
你老得没用了! |
Okay, old man, okay. | |
行吧,老头,行吧 |
Come on then! | |
那就上吧! |
Hit my head, I ain't got no brains. | |
打我头啊,反正我没脑子 |
I'm already a delinquent mister! | |
先生,我已经是个不良分子了! |
I ain't scared of you, creep. | |
我又不怕你,小子 |
Bullying kids now, mister? | |
先生,现在欺负小孩呢 |
Up yours, old man! | |
去你的,老家伙! |
非汽车碰撞
You want me to hit you now? | |
你现在就想让我揍你吗? |
You know who you're messing with? | |
你知道你惹的谁吗? |
We got ways of dealing with that idiot's like you. | |
对付你这种蠢货,我们办法多得是 |
You damn fool! | |
你个蠢货! |
What do you think you're doing? | |
你觉得你在干啥? |
Jackass! | |
混蛋! |
被枪吓到
Easy man, we're cool. | |
冷静,我们都好好的 |
I'm on ... man. | |
哥们…… |
Wouldn't mean nothing, mister. | |
先生,没别的意思吧 |
Take it easy, please. | |
放轻松,拜托 |
No guns, mister, please. | |
别掏枪,拜托了,先生 |
被揍
This is my dad's... | |
这是我爸的…… |
... this! | |
……这个 |
What are you doing? | |
你在干什么? |
Get off creep! | |
滚蛋,小子! |
Stop touching me! | |
别碰我! |
揍人
Give me that. | |
快给我! |
Sorry. | |
抱歉了 |
Don't make me kill you! | |
别让我把你宰了! |
I need that. | |
我需要那玩意 |
What are you gonna do about it? | |
你又能怎么办呢? |
迷路
Where is this place? | |
这是哪里啊? |
Where are we? | |
我们在哪? |
被抢钱
My money! | |
我的钱! |
That creep got my money! | |
那小子拿了我的钱! |
He tried to touch me. | |
他刚才想碰我 |
抢钱
Give me the money. | |
把钱交出来 |
What you got? | |
你有几个子儿? |
Money, asshole. | |
给钱,蠢货 |
You wanna get hurt? | |
你想挨揍吗? |
Yeah, blame the school system, creep. | |
对,去怪教育体系吧,小子 |
死而复生
How's my hair? | |
我的头发没事吧? |
调查事件
Oh no! | |
哦不! |
Please, no. | |
请不要 |
叫出租车
Taxi! | |
出租车! |
鲨鱼帮成员B
被堵住去路
You bloodhead! | |
你个蠢货! |
Move it, it's hard to ... here. | |
快走,这里都挤不动了 |
You making my blood boil, you asshole. | |
你让我热血沸腾了,混蛋 |
Get on with it! | |
快动起来! |
Come on, city streets are crowded. | |
快点,城市大街太堵了 |
I'll end you, pal. | |
我会终结你,伙计 |
Man, it's too hot out here for this. | |
哥们,这太热了遭不住 |
I'll drop the gas! | |
我得降点速了! |
被粗暴地撞到
You're asking for it! | |
你自找的! |
Check me out! | |
看我厉害! |
What you're looking at, pal? | |
你看哪呢,伙计? |
Do you mind? | |
你介意吗? |
I'm walking here! | |
我在这散步呢! |
Go bother someone else, ghost! | |
滚一边烦别人去,鬼! |
You some kind of assaulting? | |
你是不是想杀人? |
You're not from around here, huh? | |
你不是这周围的吧,哈? |
This is not the right part of town for you. | |
这里不是你该待的地方 |
Look around, you don't belong here. | |
看看周围,你不该待这儿 |
汽车碰撞
Man, too close for comfort! | |
哥们,离太近了不舒服 |
Man, I'm gonna get ragged off for this! | |
哥们,我这样会被笑话的! |
That was heavy. | |
这太重了 |
How am I going to explain this? | |
我该怎么解释? |
You bashed my wheels, asshole! | |
你把我轮胎撞坏了,混蛋! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
随意交谈
Vice City is a battlefield. | |
罪城就是战场 |
Man I sold the hardest thing. | |
哥们我把最硬的东西卖了 |
Malibu is a hard joint to get into. | |
马里布夜总会很难融进去 |
I learned all about smuggling! | |
我只学了怎么抢劫! |
I'm getting wise to the street shit. | |
我得对街上的玩意悠着点了 |
I see the same faces. | |
我看到了长得一样的人 |
When the rain coming! | |
啥时候下雨! |
Competition from too many places. | |
竞争来自各地 |
Way on down south. | |
往南直下 |
Just follow the road back. | |
沿着路回去就行 |
Check me out! | |
看看我的厉害! |
You like living it up now? | |
你现在还想活着吧? |
差点被碾过
Everybody, hit it! | |
大伙,揍他! |
Move ladies! | |
女士,快走! |
Can't you see me here? | |
你看不见我在这儿吗? |
Easy man! | |
悠着点,哥们! |
Don't crack up! | |
别撞上我! |
Where you coming from? | |
你是哪来的? |
You drunk freak? | |
疯子你喝多了? |
I hope you die! | |
我希望你死! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
撩妹
You look like a million bucks baby! | |
宝贝,你看起来富得很啊! |
What did you say your name was? | |
你刚刚说你的名字叫啥? |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
拳打脚踢
Just taste the funk! | |
尝尝这个,蠢货! |
Welcome to the house! | |
欢迎到来! |
Blast to the past! | |
让你怀旧! |
Let it bleed, fool. | |
流血吧,蠢货! |
I'm the ultimate force. | |
我就是终极之力 |
You like living it up now? | |
你还想活着吗? |
Are you ready? | |
你准备好了? |
War, step up for more. | |
想打架?往前面站 |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
非汽车碰撞
Man, too close for comfort! | |
哥们,离太近了不舒服! |
Man, I'm gonna get ragged off for this! | |
哥们,我这样会被笑话的! |
That was heavy. | |
这太重了 |
How am I going to explain this? | |
我该怎么解释? |
You bashed my wheels, asshole! | |
你把我轮胎撞坏了,混蛋! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
被枪吓到
Do what you want but put that thing down. | |
你想干嘛干嘛,先把那家伙放下 |
Your time is up! | |
你时辰已到! |
You've had too much. Go home. | |
你闹够了没,快回家 |
Yo, don't get funky! | |
哟,别干傻事! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
被揍
No love! | |
没有爱了! |
Where's the police when you need it? | |
需要警察的时候去哪儿了? |
Someone stop this dude! | |
得有人组织这个家伙! |
What is your deal man! | |
哥们,你有事吗? |
Hey watch it pal! | |
嘿注意点,哥们! |
揍人
Only way. | |
唯一的路 |
Has to be done. | |
必须得解决 |
Sorry, cruel summer! | |
抱歉,残酷的夏天! |
Bye, you new one! | |
再见了,你个新人! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
迷路
This does not look familiar. | |
这地儿看着不太熟 |
Just follow the road back. | |
沿着路回去就好 |
被抢钱
Homies, get that fool! | |
家人们,抓住那个蠢货! |
That fool just robbed me! | |
那个蠢货刚刚抢劫我! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
抢钱
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
死而复生
Good job! | |
干得漂亮! |
调查事件
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
叫出租车
Taxi! | |
出租车! |