avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

黑百合(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年10月6日 (五) 01:47的版本 (建立内容为“{{Back|黑百合(守望先锋2)|黑百合}} == 最后一击 == {{OW2Audio|File=00000000A26E.0B2|E|en=(French) Perfect.|zh=完美。}} {{OW2Audio|File=0000000…”的新页面)
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
< 返回上级:黑百合

最后一击

(French) Perfect.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
完美。

Adieu.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
Adieu

(French) The widow spins her web.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
自投罗网。

What goes up.
飞得越高……

Grounded.
摔得越重。

Down to earth.
下地吧。

Not so lofty now.
看你还神气什么。

Death becomes you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你死了。

The widow's kiss.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
鲜血如黑百合般绽放。

A thing of beauty.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
真美妙。

Caught in my web.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你逃不掉的。

Impeccable.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
无可挑剔。

The world's greatest sniper. Formerly.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
那可是世界上最伟大的狙击手,曾经是。

(disgusted sound) Americans.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(厌恶的声音)美国人。

Not so clever now.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
现在怎么不耍小聪明了。

The huntress gets her prey.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
女猎手抓到她的猎物了。

Big mouth, big target.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
话多容易死。

Our alliance is at an end.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我们的同盟结束了。

Vive la révolution!
革命万岁!

A fine execution.
精准处决。

Woe is you.
算你倒霉。

Annoying.
烦人。

My bite is fatal.
我的牙沾了剧毒。

How delightful.
赏心悦目。

Pitiful.
可悲。

There goes your other eye.
你的另一只眼也瞎了。

Out with the old.
老人家该上路了。

Deadweights should be dead.
累赘就该去死。

Such poor manners for a guest.
好一个不懂规矩的客人。

This is private property.
这里是私人领地。

(French) Superb.
(法语)精彩卓绝。

(French) A splendid death.
(法语)华丽的死亡。

(French) Calm down.
(法语)冷静点儿。

Fraternité or death, my friend.
要么做我们的兄弟,要么去死,我的朋友。

Flew right into my web.
自投罗网。

Such naïveté.
太幼稚了。

It was a pleasure.
那是我的荣幸。

Large targets are such guilty pleasures.
大号的目标有种罪恶的快感。

I won't miss you.
我不会想你的。

Little girls have no place on the battlefield.
战场可不适合小姑娘。

This is not a zoo.
这里不是动物园。

Fall to rust.
生锈去吧。

Your leaping grows tiresome.
跳什么,真烦人。

Calm down, (French) monkey.
冷静点儿。(法语)猴子。

That ends now.
确实到此为止。

Someone get him some shoes….
就没人给他穿双鞋吗……

I don't like to be crowded.
我不喜欢别人离得太近。

Distance is no obstacle to my accuracy.
距离对我的枪法没有影响。

That is why I am the best.
我可不是徒有虚名。

No one could hit that shot but me.
除了我,没人能射中那一枪。

I was always graceful in the air.
空中的我总是如此优雅。

Perfection in flight.
完美的飞行。

You thought me weak up close? (Chuckle).
你以为我在近处会打不准?(轻笑)

Run far, run fast; it does not matter.
跑得再快再远,也逃不出我的手心。

No no, I'll come to you.
没事,我来找你就好。

Your special technique looks adorable from a distance.
你的特技从远处看很可爱。

No, Reyes, that was not the move.
不,莱耶斯,你踏错步子了。

You know nothing of justice.
你对正义一无所知。

You always jump at a chance to make a fool of yourself.
你一有机会就跳出来丢人。

This bodybuilder makes it far too easy.
我们的运动健将把难度降低了不少。

At least you took the bullet this time.
至少这次你挡住了子弹。

My gaze claims another.
又一个在我目光下的牺牲品。

Splish splash.
哗啦啦。

One eye still counts as looking.
一只眼看也算看。

Even Death can't look me in the eye.
就连死亡也无法直视我的眼睛。

Should have stayed in your maze.
你不该离开你的迷宫。

I knew you'd look at me.
我就知道你会看我。

Some things are worse than Death.
有些事比死亡更可怕。

Slither away, sister.
爬一边去,姐妹。

I expected better from you, Hephaestusss.
没想到你就这点本事,赫菲斯托斯。

Stop rushing around for a minute, hmm?
这下你能安分一会儿了吧,嗯?

Still untouchable.
还是没有对手。

You brightened my day.
你让我光彩照人。

No no. I insist.
别客气,再送你一程。

(Chuckle) Death from above.
(冷笑)死亡天降。

Shattered.
支离破碎。

Keep your filthy subroutines away from me.
别把你那些肮脏的程序用在我身上。

(tsk sound) Hubris.
啧,真是傲慢。

Don't turn your back on me.
记得不要背对我。

Finally, the silver tongue falls silent.
三寸之舌终于消停了。

  • 击败特定英雄

OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

地形击杀

Fall.
下去吧。

Enjoy the catacombs.
在坟墓里躺好。

A one-way ticket to death.
死亡,有去无回。

It's a long way down.
坠落是一段漫长的旅程。

Pathetic.
太可悲了。

(French) Have a nice trip.
(法语)一路走好。

复仇击杀

Never disturb a spider in her web.
不要打扰盘在网上的蜘蛛。

You should have watched your back.
你应该当心背后。

An eye for an eye.
以眼还眼。

Blood for blood.
血债血偿。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

(French) Look, my masterpiece.
请欣赏我的杰作。

(French) I was made for this.
我是改造兵器。

My tyranny continues.
我的暴虐还在继续。

A trail of blood.
血连着血。

How thrilling.
多么刺激。

Many mouths to feed.
小家伙们都饿了。

Meet your demise.
这就是你们的末日。

So many funerals.
这么多的葬礼。

My web grows heavy.
我的网都要装不下了。

One after another.
一个接一个。

It's a wonderful day to die.
今天是个送死的好日子。

How monstrousss.
恐怖如斯。

近战击杀

(scoffs) Fool.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
哼,愚蠢。

It's dangerous to get close to me.
离我太近会有危险。

(French) Kisses.
(法语)给你的吻。

You sullied my hands.
你脏了我的手。

(Laughs) How foolish of you.
(笑)你真够蠢的。

I bite.
我会咬人。

One punch, one kill.
一拳,一个。

(Mocking Laugh).
(嘲弄的笑)

A fatal strike.
致命的一击。

That's what I think of your theatrics.
别给自己加戏了。