avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1983个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

索杰恩(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2023年10月13日 (五) 16:13的版本
< 返回上级:索杰恩

最后一击

Right on the money.
精准无误。

That's just embarrassing.
这下你可丢人了。

Enemy down.
干掉敌人了。

Threat neutralized.
威胁已排除。

Not your finest hour.
看来你状态不好。

I'd stay down.
你还是别起来了。

Not on my watch.
我不会让你得逞的。

I expect better from you.
你这样可达不到我的要求。

This is restricted airspace.
这里是禁飞区。

Stay down.
躺好别动。

Lethal at range.
在远距离一样致命。

Always mind your sightlines.
不要忽略视野里的任何动静。

Speed and precision? No wonder you lost.
这就叫速度和准度。输了也情有可原。

Uh huh. Outfought.
啊哈,赢了。

Better luck next time.
祝你下次走运。

Kill confirmed.
确认击毙。

Enhanced accuracy.
强化瞄准精度。

Ha! Nice try.
哈!想得美。

"Danger Close" is my middle name.
别人都说我是“空中杀手”。

  • 使用OW AbilityIcon Power Slide.png机动滑铲后击杀空中英雄

暂时缺失

  • 赛博侦探

Suspect apprehended.
嫌犯已逮捕。

Crime never pays.
罪犯没有好报。

You can't leg it. I got you beat.
还想往哪跑,你已经被我制服了。

Justice served.
正义已得伸张。

Caught you red-handed.
当场逮捕。

Case closed.
结案了。

Got a cell with your name on it.
你的牢房已经准备好了。

No one outruns me.
没人能逃脱我的追捕。

Mystery solved.
悬案已结。

You're doing time. Hard time.
你该去蹲班房了,有你受的。

Your case just went cold.
你的案子没人破得了。

  • 击败特定英雄
  • 守望先锋成员

It really was the honor of a lifetime.
这是我一生的荣幸。

OW2 Lifeweaver Icon.png生命之梭

Maybe stick to magazine covers.
你还是在杂志封面上安心待着吧。

OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

You sure you're Amari's daughter?
你确定你是艾玛莉亲生的?

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

Rethink your strategy, lieutenant.
你的战术还需要改进,中尉。

OW2 Sigma Icon.png西格玛

Come back wearing shoes, please.
请你下次把鞋穿好。

OW2 Soldier 76 Icon.png士兵:76

You're not in charge anymore.
你已经不是指挥官了。

OW2 Winston Icon.png温斯顿

Keep dreaming.
继续做梦去吧。

You can't let anger get the better of you!
你不能被愤怒冲昏了头脑!

Slow down. Thank you.
放慢速度,好吗?谢谢你。

Slow down. Think.
放慢速度。多多思考。

地形击杀

So long.
再见。

Enemy down... FAR down.
敌人倒了……走远了。

Take the hint.
吸取教训。

I'm not one to gloat, but... that had to hurt.
不是我幸灾乐祸……那一下挺疼的吧。

You're going downtown. Way down.
犯了事,就到下面待着去。

复仇击杀

I've got your number.
我已经吃透你了。

Don't test me.
不要挑衅我。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

Cybernetic innovation at its finest.
尖端机械装置发挥完美。

Precision and control.
精准掌控。

I'm just getting started.
这只是热身。

Line them up!
把线索串起来!

Not everyone can handle the truth.
真相不是人人都承受得了。

What else you got?
还有谁?

Dropped.
都干掉了。

I almost feel bad for them.
我都要开始可怜他们了。

The hits just keep coming.
一枪一枪就是不空。

近战击杀

Old-fashioned, but effective.
老套,但有效。

You're in the way.
你挡我道了。

Move.
闪开。

It was on the way anyway.
反正是顺手的事……

  • 使用OW AbilityIcon Power Slide.png机动滑铲

Didn't expect the slide-punch, huh.
没想到滑铲之后是重拳吧。

How's that salute, Jack?
这个礼敬得还标准吧,杰克?

  • 赛博侦探

Here's a clue.
给你点线索。

Elementary!
基本的推理!