avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

拉丁裔街头女青年(罪恶都市)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年11月28日 (二) 16:20的版本 →‎随意交谈
拉丁裔街头女青年​
GTAVC HFYST.png
代码 HFYST
种族 GTAVCRace Hispanic Icon.png拉丁裔
性别 GTAVCGender Female Icon.png女性
年龄 GTAVCAge Young Icon.png年轻
身份 街头人员

在游戏文件里,拉丁裔街头女青年的语音序号为5678-5759。是个看起来很痞的街女,语音一股西班牙味。

被堵住去路

Get out of the way!
滚开别挡道!

This don't look carnaval.
这看起来一点都不狂欢!

Get out the road, man.
别挡道,先生!

Get back to Musty Pines.
滚回发霉松树养老院

Easy on the Giggle Cream!
咯咯笑奶油真好吃!

You try to annoy me.
你在惹毛我!

You in the way, idiota!
你挡道了,蠢货!

被粗暴的撞到

Oye marimbero!
哎,瘾君子!

Watch people!
看着点人!

Hey idiota!
嘿蠢货!

Mamífero, I'm a woman.
混蛋,我可是妇女!

Hey, mind the ladies.
嘿,看着点女士!

Ay...
哎...

Can't you see me or something?
你是看不见有个人吗?

You can look but you can't touch!
你可以看但不能碰!

You like me, you gotta do better than that.
你要是喜欢我,你得再多点诚意!

You're from...
你来自...

汽车碰撞

You hit my car, then I hit your face!
你撞我的车,我得打你脸!

You animal?
你是个动物吗?

Puta! My car!
妈的,我的车!

You want to fight, is that it?
你想干架是吗?

What you do that for?
你想干什么?

You blind! You just an idiot!
你瞎吗?你个蠢货!

I gonna kill you!
我要杀了你!

I'm gonna shoot the car on you eyes, idiota!
我要射烂你眼里的那辆车,蠢货!

随意交谈

Hey cálmate, por qué te aceleras?
嘿,冷静点,你为什么要加速?

I just want me a good match.
我只想找个好的另一半

I'm gonna get me a beauty partner.
我要给我找个漂亮的伙伴

They not learn some real dinero
他们没学到真本事

Classy, real tight.
上等社会很紧张

I'm going to the Malibu discoteca!
我要去马里布夜总会!

I'm dancing porque soy preciosa!
我要跳舞因为我很漂亮!

Puta, she stole my man!
草,她偷了我的男人!

She always watch chip!
她总是看片段!

差点被碾过

You really hit me!
你真要撞到我了!

You're always looking at the girls, uh?
你总对那些姑娘们眉飞色舞,是吗?

*T*
没声音

I see your face.
我看到你的长相了!

Hey you think that funny?
你觉得那很好玩吗?

Oye, qué estás fumando?
嘿,你在抽烟吗?

You piece of trash!
你是一堆废品!

*No sound*
没声音

I'll bust your ass for this.
我将要因此打你的屁股!

Bingo!
对啦!

拳打脚踢

I'll slap it so hard, you're gonna cry.
我会扇你扇到哭

My momma hit harder than you!
我妈打得都比你疼!

...woman clothes, amigo.
...女人衣服,朋友

...are you ask for it?
你自讨苦吃?

I'll fight it for baby, my friend.
我会战斗到底,朋友

I ain't a play of you.
我不是你的玩物

I kill you...
我杀了你

非汽车碰撞

You animal?
你是动物吗?

You want to fight...
想干架是吧

What you do that for?
你做那是为了什么?

... you just an idiot!
你是啥B!

I gonna kill you!
我要杀了你!

You piece of trash!
你个垃圾!

Hey you think that funny?
嘿你觉得这很好玩?

被枪吓到

Hey you don't wanna be stupid.
嘿你不想做傻事

I got a lot of brothers tough guy.
我有一伙弟兄帮我出头

I'm a lady.
我是女性

Hey let me see the other gun.
嘿让我看看其他的枪

You know why they say about...amigo.
你知道他们怎么说关于枪的吗,朋友?

被揍

*No sound*
没声音

Ay!!!
啊!

I got a lot of brothers, mamífero!
我有很多兄弟,傻卵!

Mamífero!
傻卵!

You bully ladies, huh?
你霸凌女生,哈?

Come here then fight!
来打一架啊!

揍人

Gringo!
外国佬!

Ay, I need that bubble.
啊,我想要那个

Who you think this is, huh?
你觉得我是谁,哈?

No, you don't stupid.
不,你不想干蠢事

迷路

Where are we?
我们在哪?

This isn't my home street.
这不是我家那条街

被抢钱

Hey, that's my money!
嘿,那是我的钱

I need that for my operation!
我需要那笔钱做手术

抢钱

I need the money!
我需要这些钱!

Come on! Como esta? Shut it out!
来吧!你好吗?闭嘴!

I need that for the new clothes.
我需要那笔钱买新衣服

You must buy a woman.
你需要买个女人

叫出租

Ay! Aquí aquí taxi, por favor!
哎!这里,出租车请看这里!

侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
公共机构 警察特警FBI便衣警察医护人员
帮派语音 古巴帮海地帮鲨鱼帮迪亚兹帮PIG安保集团飞车党维赛迪家族
路人语音 拉丁裔街头女青年拉丁裔街头中年女性拉丁裔街头男青年拉丁裔街头中年男性拉丁裔富贵女青年拉丁裔富贵中年女性拉丁裔富贵男青年拉丁裔富贵中年男性拉丁裔海滩女青年拉丁裔海滩中年女性拉丁裔海滩男青年拉丁裔海滩中年男性拉丁裔商务女青年拉丁裔酒吧女侍拉丁裔卖烟女性拉丁裔服务女青年拉丁裔流浪中年女性拉丁裔流浪中年男性拉丁裔机场工人拉丁裔男出租司机非裔码头工人非裔男青年罪犯非裔街头女青年非裔街头中年女性非裔街头男青年非裔街头中年男性非裔富贵女青年非裔富贵中年女性非裔富贵男青年非裔海滩女青年非裔海滩男青年非裔海滩中年女性非裔海滩中年男性非裔商务男青年非裔服务女青年非裔流浪中年女性非裔流浪中年男性非裔男皮条客非裔说唱男青年白人男青年罪犯白人街头女青年白人街头中年女性白人街头男青年白人街头中年男性白人富贵女青年白人富贵中年女性白人富贵男青年白人富贵中年男性白人海滩女青年白人海滩男青年白人海滩中年女性白人海滩中年男性白人建筑工白人高尔夫男青年白人高尔夫中年女性白人高尔夫中年男性白人女救生员白人男救生员白人商务女青年白人商务男青年白人商务中年男性白人服务女青年白人流浪中年女性白人流浪中年男性白人男皮条客白人男出租司机白人慢跑女青年白人慢跑男青年白人轮滑女青年白人轮滑男青年白人购物女青年白人购物中年女性日本女游客日本男游客
电台语音 狂野风格闪电FMK-聊天狂热105V-摇滚罪城公共广播惊人电台情感98.3浪潮103电台广告