avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

伊拉锐(守望先锋2)/局内触发

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2023年12月26日 (二) 10:22的版本 →‎赛前等待
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
< 返回上级:伊拉锐

选择英雄

I carry my burdens alone.
我的重担只能由我自己承受。

更换到此英雄

Illari. Reporting in.
伊拉锐前来报到。

比赛相关

赛前等待

Don't slow me down.
别拖后腿。

No holding back. Let's move.
我们上,不要手软。

I won't fail.
我不会失败的。

I'll see this through. No matter what.
不管怎么样,我都会坚持到底。

I wonder if Chuño misses me. I'll kick his butt if he doesn't.
不知道丘纽有没有想我。敢不想的话我就踹他屁股。

No mistakes. No mercy.
不许犯错,不要留情。

No one rests until this is done.
不许松懈,坚持到最后一刻。

If you're going to die, do it when I'm not looking.
你要是想死,找个我看不到的地方。

Stay in range. If you wander off, I can't protect you.
别走太远。要是到处乱跑,我可保护不了你。

You're only my responsibility if you're close enough to me.
离我近点儿,我才能负责为你治疗。

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

This is almost a victory. Don't drop your guard.
离胜利只有一步之遥了,别放松警惕。

Just need one more win.
只差一局就赢了。

  • 上一轮输了

Don't let up. This isn't over yet.
不要泄气,还没结束呢。

No giving up. We need to turn this around.
别放弃,我们得扭转战局。

  • 平局后的最后一轮

This is our last chance. We have to fight.
这是最后的机会了,我们得血战到底。

We'll do this. We have to.
我们能行,这次必须成功。

重生

I won't fail again.
我不会再次失败。

I'll walk a different path this time.
这一次我会走上不同的道路。

(Spanish) How many more times will I fail?
我还要失败多少次才行?

I won't falter.
我绝不会动摇。

They won't get the best of me.
休想轻易打败我。

They'll pay for that.
他们会付出代价的。

(Spanish) No turning back.
(西班牙语)没有回头的机会了。

I don't have time to be weak.
没时间优柔寡断了。

What am I missing?
我错过什么了?

I have to stay focused.
我得保持专注。

(Spanish) This isn't the end of my road.
(西班牙语)我的旅途还没到尽头。

(Spanish) My journey only gets longer.
我的道路还会向前。

(Spanish) I won't lose my way again.
我不会再次迷失方向了。

It's like I'm reliving that day.
简直就像那一天的重演。

队伍少人

They outnumber us.
他们人数占优。

We're outnumbered!
我们人数不够!

吃急救包

Good.
很好。

(relieved sigh).
(松了口气)

That's better.
这下好多了。

被完全治疗

Thank you. That helps.
谢谢你的帮助。

Feels better. Thanks.
感觉好多了,谢谢。

(relieved sigh) Thank you.
(松了口气)多谢。

Don't experiment on me.
别想拿我做实验。

Don't act like you want to help, Doctor.
别假惺惺地帮忙了,博士。

被伤害强化

I feel stronger.
我变得更强了。

This is real strength.
这是真正的力量。

I'll show you what I can do.
让你见识一下我的实力。

被复活

Time to be strong.
该拿出我的力量了。

I won't stay down.
我不会就这么倒下的。

敌人来了

  • 发现敌人

They're coming. Let's go!
敌人来了。上吧!

Make them regret facing us.
让他们后悔做我们的对手。

Here they come. Brace yourselves.
他们过来了,都做好准备。

  • 敌人在队友身后

Behind you!
注意身后!

  • 发现狙击手

Enemy sniper!
敌人有狙击手!

  • 敌人被复活

Why won't they stay down?
这些家伙怎么就不能乖乖躺着?

They're coming back to life!
敌人又复活了!

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Find their teleporter!
快去找他们的传送面板!

  • 寻找敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

They built a teleporter somewhere.
他们在附近制造了传送面板。

  • 发现敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Enemy teleporter seen.
我发现了敌人的传送面板。

  • 摧毁敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Teleporter destroyed.
已摧毁传送面板。

护盾发生器

They have a shield generator.
敌人部署了护盾发生器。

  • 发现敌人护盾发生器

I see their shield generator.
我看到他们的护盾发生器了。

  • 摧毁敌人护盾发生器

Enemy shield generator destroyed.
已摧毁敌人的护盾发生器。

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

  • 发现 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Enemy turret ahead.
前方有敌人的炮台。

  • 摧毁 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

I destroyed their turret.
我摧毁了他们的炮台。

Enemy turret destroyed.
已摧毁敌方炮台。

被激素强化

I am unstoppable!
没人能阻挡我!

Is this what you wanted?
你想尝尝这个吗?

Don't try to stop me!
别想阻止我!

(Quechua) Let disaster strike!
(克丘亚语)天劫来袭!

(Spanish) Let disaster strike!
烈阳之灾降临!

(Spanish) Face the coming dawn!
直视耀眼的骄阳!

脱险

  • 受伤呼唤

I'm not finished here. Help me up!
我还没死,帮我一把!

Get me back up!
快来帮我一下!

I'm not staying down. Revive me!
我不能就这么倒下,复活我!

I need to be revived!
快来复活我!

  • 状态不好

I don't feel well.
感觉不太妙。

Something's wrong.
有点不对劲。

Damn.
可恶。

Seriously?
来真的?

(Spanish) Damn.
(西班牙语)该死。

火力全开

I'm on fire!
我火力全开了!

I was made for this.
燃烧是我的使命。

(Spanish) I burn like the sun!
(西班牙语)我如烈日一般耀眼!

团灭

We didn't have a choice.
我们没有别的选择。

We wiped them out. All of them.
敌人被彻底消灭了,一个不留。

队友相关

  • 队友倒下

Someone's down. Hold tight!
有人倒下了,大家撑住!

Our teammate's down!
我们的队友倒下了!

Teammate down. Keep it together!
有队友倒下了。坚持一下!

  • 队友击杀敌人

Keep that up.
再接再厉。

Good. You took them down.
漂亮,你出手很利索。

You're a strong ally.
你是个强大的盟友。

You're ruthless. Good.
够冷酷,很好。

Not bad.
不赖嘛。

Your sins will catch up with you someday.
你终归要为你的罪孽付出代价。

  • 给队友报位置

I'm in position.
我就位了。

I'm over here.
我在这里。

  • 拯救队友

Don't think I'm here just to help.
别以为我来这里只是为了救人。

I didn't do it for you.
这可不是为了你。

Watch yourself.
小心点。

Don't thank me.
不用感谢我。

  • 复活队友

Don't just stay down.
该起来了。

What are you doing? Get up.
你在干什么?快起来呀。

I'm pulling you up. Come on.
我拉你起来,坚持住。

赛后结算

  • 投票史诗

If you say so.
也不是不可以。

I'll take it.
那我就收下了。

  • 投票传奇

Glad you think so.
很有眼光。

That's a success.
还算成功。