avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

奥丽莎(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2024年3月14日 (四) 10:35的版本
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
< 返回上级:奥丽莎

最后一击

I told you to stop resisting.
我告诉过你们放弃抵抗。

I warned you.
我警告过你。

Not on my watch.
有我在就别想。

You are beaten.
你输了。

That is enough from you.
你已经闹够了。

Executed.
处决结束。

May you learn your lesson.
希望你能吸取教训。

You do not scare me.
哼,你一点也不可怕。

Are you in distress?
你绝望吗?

Threat defeated.
威胁已消除。

An unwise choice.
错误的选择。

Try again, if you dare.
你还敢再试一次吗?

I was made to protect, and I shall.
保护大家是我的使命,我会履行使命。

  • 究极猛兽

Consider yourself slain.
这就是身为猎物的下场。

I strike the sun!
我的利刃刺穿太阳!

Easy prey.
这个猎物毫无挑战。

Only the fittest survive.
适者生存。

Fear the cornered beast!
别把野兽逼上绝路!

This time, stay down.
这次躺下,就别再起来了。

击败特定英雄

OW2 Ashe Icon.png艾什OW2 Cassidy Icon.png卡西迪

Wanted. "Dead or alive".
重金悬赏。“不论死活”。

OW2 Bastion Icon.png堡垒

Rest now, E54.
休眠吧,E54。

OW2 Doomfist Icon.png末日铁拳

By design.
设计使命已完成。

OW2 Echo Icon.png回声

I learn, too.
我也会学习。

OW2 Junker Queen Icon.png渣客女王OW2 Junkrat Icon.png狂鼠OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸

(Sigh) Junk.
哼,垃圾。

OW2 Junkrat Icon.png狂鼠

Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
你窃取的财物已被没收。

OW2 Lucio Icon.png卢西奥

I hope Efi can forgive me.
啊,希望伊菲能原谅我……

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Death Blossom.png死亡绽放OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

I will not die, thank you.
我不会死的,谢谢。

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Charge.png冲锋OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

You violated the speed limit.
你违反了限速规定。

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Whole Hog.png鸡飞狗跳OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸

Law-abiding citizens do not launch junk.
遵纪守法的公民不会乱扔垃圾。

地形击杀

Tread lightly.
要当心脚下。

Return to the earth.
回归大地吧。

There is pride before the fall.
心高气傲必然陨落。

It is not my fault you failed to bring a parachute.
你忘带降落伞可不能怪我。

  • 飞行英雄

I thought you could fly. Hmm.
我还以为你会飞呢。哼。

OW2 Moira Icon.png莫伊拉OW2 Torbjorn Icon.png托比昂OW2 Winston Icon.png温斯顿

Invent your way out of that one.
这种时候你的发明有用吗?

复仇击杀

Retribution.
这是对你的惩罚。

I return stronger.
重返战场的我更加强大。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

OW AbilityIcon Energy Javelin.png能量标枪

We hit those.
精准命中。

What a throw!
扔得漂亮!

Long-range targeting successful.
远距离定位成功。

From downtown!
外线得分!

Needle threaded.
就像穿针引线。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

My predictive algorithms are powerful.
我的预测算法效果强大。

Running is futile.
逃跑是徒劳的。

Evasion counteracted.
躲避行为已反制。

Caught you.
抓到你了。

  • 在努巴尼

You are not welcome in my domain.
我的地盘不欢迎你。

连续击杀

I grow strong!
我越来越强了!

I will overcome any challenge.
我会克服任何挑战。

A protector's duty is never done.
守护者的使命永远不会结束。

I will strike you all down!
我会把你们全部打倒!

It is unwise to challenge me.
挑战我是个愚蠢的决定。

  • 究极猛兽

Running rampant!
铁蹄势不可挡!

The endless folly of hunters.
猎手的愚蠢,没有止境。

The hunters become the hunted!
猎手变成了猎物!

近战击杀

Stay down.
趴着别动。

Trampled.
踩扁了。

If I can bend metal, I can break you.
既然我能折弯钢铁,就能砸扁你。

Hands up!
举起手来!

Personal space? maintained.
个人空间保留成功。

  • 究极猛兽

Mind the claws.
小心利爪。