avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

巴蒂斯特(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2024年4月24日 (三) 14:34的版本
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
< 返回上级:巴蒂斯特

最后一击

I don't think you're going to make it.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我看你已经没救了。

(Haitian Creole) Nice shot!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
打得不错!

(Haitian Creole) A clean kill.
(海地克里奥尔语)干净利落。

(Haitian Creole) Not everybody survives.
不是每个人都能活下来。

(Haitian Creole) You looked like you needed to lie down.
你最好还是躺着别动。

Cause of death: medic.
死因:医疗兵。

This is why you hire a professional.
专业的事要交给专业的人。

Barely broke a sweat.
汗都没出。

And stay down.
躺着别动。

That was a fatal shot.
刚才那下要了命了。

It's not your day today.
你今天不太走运嘛。

You don't look so good.
你看起来不太好啊。

No cure for that.
你没救了。

Can't save them all.
不是人人都有救的。

Prescribing indefinite rest.
给你的处方就是长眠。

We're not all cut out for the trenches.
不是什么人都能上战场。

See what happens when you mess with me?.
看到惹我的下场了吗?

  • 赏金猎人

This hunter's instincts never burn out.
我这个猎人的直觉总是很准。

(sigh) Feels good to turn a profit.
啊,赚钱的感觉真不错。

You can't tilt me off my axis.
休想偏转我的轴心。

That will cover the trip back home!
回家的路费这下有着落了!

You've been eclipsed.
你的光芒黯淡了。

Scored myself a big one!
哈,抓到个大家伙!

Too much law and order is bad for business.
死抱着规矩不放可不利于做生意。

击败特定英雄

  • 男性英雄

Was you or me, brother.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我们俩只能活一个,兄弟。

  • 女性英雄

Was you or me, sister.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我们俩只能活一个,女士。

OW2 Baptiste Icon.png巴蒂斯特

  • 打断OW AbilityIcon Exo Boots.png动力战靴

That's not how you're supposed to use those boots!
动力战靴可不是这么用的!

OW2 Mei Icon.png

  • 打断OW AbilityIcon Blizzard.png暴雪

You're not supposed to ice it for that long.
不该让你冻这么久的。

OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

  • 打断OW AbilityIcon Barrage.png火箭弹幕

First time fighting in the rain?
以前没在雨里打过吗?

OW2 Sojourn Icon.png索杰恩

  • 打断OW AbilityIcon Overclock.png机体超频

That wasn't a very good ending!
这结局不怎么样啊!

OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

You knew too much.
你知道得太多了。

  • 打断OW AbilityIcon Stealth.png隐秘潜行

I found you, sister!
找到你了,姐妹!

OW2 Widowmaker Icon.png黑百合

Stop coming after me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
别再缠着我了。

Tangled in the wrong web.
你选错猎物了。

  • 打断OW AbilityIcon Infra-Sight.png红外侦测

Like what you see? (chuckle).
看得还满意吗?(笑)

OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Never believed in ghosts.
世上哪有什么鬼。

I only keep good company.
我只跟好人一伙。

OW2 Doomfist Icon.png末日铁拳

I always slip through your fingers.
你抓不到我的。

OW2 Mauga Icon.png毛加

Sorry, brother. Wasn't meant to be.
抱歉,兄弟。不是故意的。

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

  • 打断OW AbilityIcon Charge.png冲锋

Hey, slow down, man! Ha! What's the hurry_ Haha!
嘿,淡定点,伙计!哈!这么急干嘛?哈哈哈!

OW2 Doomfist Icon.png末日铁拳OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神OW2 Widowmaker Icon.png黑百合OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影OW2 Sigma Icon.png西格玛OW2 Mauga Icon.png毛加OW2 Moira Icon.png莫伊拉

(Haitian Creole) For the last time, no is no.
再说最后一次,不就是不。

For the last time, no is no.
我不想再说了,不行就是不行。

Take the hint!
放聪明点!

地形击杀

"Falling" for me, huh? ...I thought it was funny.
你这算为我“倾倒”了吗?……说出来好像不好笑了。

(Haitian Creole) Not a fan of heights, are you?
你是不是有恐高症?

We'll just say you tripped.
我们就说你是绊倒的。

You go down when you least expect it.
越是掉以轻心,就越容易掉下悬崖。

(Haitian Creole) Little birdie, flapping won't help.
小小鸟,翅膀扇得再狠也没用。

Chances of survival? zero.
生还几率:零。

Make sure you nail your landing.
落地的时候要脚朝下。

Say hi to the ground for me.
帮我向地面问声好。

Watch your step.
留神脚下。

复仇击杀

(Haitian Creole) I never leave a job unfinished.
被我盯上就别想跑。

Surprised I have a vindictive side?.
没想到我会记仇吧?

I never leave a job unfinished.
挑了事就别想跑。

特殊击杀

  • 重伤击杀

Pain means you're alive, until it doesn't.
疼说明你还活着,不疼就麻烦了。

You do make it easy, doctor.
有你在真轻松,博士。

Yes, Amari! I could get used to this!
太爽了,艾玛莉!我爱死这感觉了!

连续击杀

(Haitian Creole) Impressive.
真了不起。

Surviving and thriving.
我真是越战越勇。

They're going to need more medics.
他们需要更多的医疗兵。

(Haitian Creole) Surviving and thriving.
活得越久,实力越强。

Now this is a fatal attraction.
这才叫致命的吸引力。

Don't hate a man for his success.
不要嫉妒我的本事。

How unlucky for all of you.
你们还真是不走运。

I never waste my shots.
我弹无虚发。

Don't ask me where I learned that trick.
别问我这招是从哪学来的。

Did I mention I'm an expert?
我有提过我是专家吗?

So fatal!
招招致命!

Sorry, but no one gets spared in this economy.
抱歉,不过经济形势所迫,谁也逃不了。

How unlucky for all of you.
你们还真是不走运。

I never waste my shots.
我弹无虚发。

Don't ask me where I learned that trick.
别问我这招是从哪学来的。

Did I mention I'm an expert?
我有提过我是专家吗?

So fatal!
招招致命!

  • 赏金猎人

Sorry, but no one gets spared in this economy.
抱歉,不过经济形势所迫,谁也逃不了。

近战击杀

You got too close.
你靠得太近了。

Don't punch above your weight.
这一拳你吃不消的。

(Haitian Creole) You got too close.
你靠得太近了。

(Haitian Creole) Sorry. You were in my way.
抱歉,你挡着我路了。

Disposed of.
干掉了。

(Chuckle) I'll never let you forget this happened.
哈,这一下,我要让你永远都忘不了。