avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

朱诺(守望先锋2)/局内触发

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2024年8月27日 (二) 16:24的版本 →‎队友相关
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
< 返回上级:朱诺

选择英雄

One small step at a time!
认真走好每一小步!

更换到此英雄

Juno has landed.
朱诺已着陆。

比赛相关

赛前等待

We will kick up a dust storm!
我们要掀起一股沙尘暴!

Alright. I am ready!
来吧,我准备好了!

I am prepared to cause trouble!
我准备好惹点麻烦啦!

The regions of Earth are so varied! But one human life span is not enough to see it all.
地球上有这么多地方!可是靠人类的寿命根本不够全都见识一遍吧……

Um... If anyone requires my assistance, please inform me!
呃……如果有谁需要我的帮助,请尽管告诉我!

Terrans speak so many different languages. I have decided to learn them all!
地球人会说这么多种语言。决定了,每种我都要学!

Do not worry! Even through troubling times, Mother always finds a reason to smile.
噢别担心!就算情况再艰难,妈妈总能找到理由微笑面对。

Okay Juno. You have all the tools you need.
好了朱诺,你已经完全做好准备了。

  • 队友为OW2 Mei Icon.png

I would be much more nervous without Auntie Mei here!
要不是有小美阿姨在,我都要紧张死了!

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

Only one round remains!
还剩一回合啦!

We are so close to winning!
我们离胜利就差一步了!

  • 上一轮输了

We must not give up!
我们不能放弃!

We can do this. We must believe. Believe!
我们能行的,要相信自己,必须相信!

  • 平局后的最后一轮

This is our last opportunity to win.
想赢的话,这是最后的机会。

This is the final round... we must give it our all!
最后一回合了……我们得全力以赴!

重生

I must not forget to breathe. I am breathing.
绝对不能忘记呼吸。我正在呼吸。

(nervous chuckle) I will pretend that did not happen!
(紧张地笑)我就假装刚才什么事都没发生吧!

Oh moons! Not again.
双月啊!别再这样了……

Stay calm, Juno! You can do this!
要保持冷静,朱诺!你能行的!

I am done for! No, wait. I am still here!
我死定了!啊,等等,我还活着!

Do I have to go back out there?
我真的一定得回去吗?

This time I will succeed!
这次我会成功的!

Can I really do this? No, I must not think like that!
我真的能行吗?不对,我不能有这种想法!

I will achieve it next time! ...I think.
下次我一定能做到!……但愿吧。

I must not panic! I am fine!
千万别慌!我没事的!

That is why I stay away from black holes.
我就说必须要远离黑洞吧。

队伍少人

They outnumber us!
敌人比我们人多!

We are outnumbered!
我们寡不敌众了!

吃急救包

Thank goodness!
谢天谢地!

What a relief!
舒服多了!

Ah, much better!
啊,好多了!

被完全治疗

You are too kind!
你真好!

Thank you for assisting!
谢谢你的帮助!

(relieved sigh) Thank you!
(松了口气)谢谢你!

被伤害强化

I feel... powerful!
我感觉……变强了!

Combat systems optimized.
战斗系统已强化。

I appreciate the boost!
谢谢你的强化!

被复活

I will not let you down!
我不会辜负你的!

You saved me!
你救了我!

敌人来了

  • 发现敌人

I think I see the enemy!
我好像看见敌人了!

The enemy is approaching!
敌人过来了!

Oh, they are coming!
噢,他们来了!

  • 敌人在队友身后

Behind you!
小心背后!

  • 发现狙击手

I see a sniper!
我发现狙击手了!

  • 敌人被复活

Uh... They got up again!
呃……那个敌人又站起来了!

An enemy has been revived!
有个敌人复活了!

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Find the enemy teleporter!
找出敌人的传送面板!

  • 寻找敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

There is an enemy teleporter somewhere!
附近有敌人的传送面板!

  • 发现敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

I see their teleporter!
发现敌人的传送面板了!

  • 摧毁敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Enemy teleporter destroyed!
已摧毁敌方传送面板!

护盾发生器

A shield generator has been created!
他们制造了护盾发生器!

  • 发现敌人护盾发生器

I see their shield generator!
我看到他们的护盾发生器了!

  • 摧毁敌人护盾发生器

Shield generator down!
护盾发生器已清除!

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

  • 发现 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

I spot a turret!
我发现一座炮台!

  • 摧毁 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Goodbye, turret!
拜拜喽,炮台!

Turret destroyed.
炮台已摧毁。

被激素强化

I am unstoppable!
我无人能挡!

Brighter than a shooting star!
我的光芒比流星还耀眼!

My power is limitless!
我的力量无穷无尽!

脱险

  • 受伤呼唤

I require assistance!
请求支援!

Please help me up!
请救救我!

Can anyone revive me?
谁能救我一下?

I need to be revived!
我需要救援!

  • 状态不好

I feel terrible.
感觉好难受……

Something is wrong.
好像有点不对劲……

Oh no.
噢不……

Oh blast!
好烦!

Argh!
哎!

火力全开

I am blasting off!
我要点火升空啦!

I am on fire!
我火力全开了。

Now we're in orbit!
这下可进入轨道了!

团灭

They underestimated this asteroid belt! ...Is that not a common saying here?
谁叫他们不拿小行星带当回事!……哦,你们这里一般不这么说吗?

Our success knows no bounds!
我们的胜利浩瀚无垠!

No signs of enemy life detected.
未检测到敌方生命迹象。

队友相关

  • 队友倒下

Our teammate has fallen!
我们的队友倒下了!

Teammate down! Be careful, everyone!
有队友倒下了!大家当心!

Our teammate is down!
我们的队友被击倒了!

OW2 Mei Icon.png

Oh no! Auntie Mei is down!
不是吧!小美阿姨倒下了!

  • 队友击杀敌人

I would not want to be your enemy!
我可不想当你的敌人!

I am glad I'm not on the receiving end of that.
还好你的攻击目标不是我。

Wow! I hope I never anger you.
哇!但愿我永远都别惹你发火。

You Terrans are so good at this!
你们地球人出手真狠!

I will ensure I stay on your good side.
我绝对不敢惹你生气了。

Thank goodness you are on my team!
幸好你和我是一队的!

I am not worried with you by my side!
有你在,我一点都不用怕了!

OW2 Winston Icon.png温斯顿

A giant leap for gorilla-kind!
这是猩猩的一大步!

OW2 Mei Icon.png

Well done, Auntie!
阿姨,你真厉害!

Sometimes you scare me, Auntie.
你有时候让我都害怕,阿姨。

You are tougher than mother described!
你比妈妈说的还厉害!

  • 给队友报位置

I am here.
我在这里。

I am located here!
我在这个位置!

  • 拯救队友

You must be careful!
你可得当心点!

That was very close!
刚才也太险了!

Please watch out for yourself!
千万要小心啊!

OW2 Mei Icon.png

That was close, Auntie Mei!
刚才好险,小美阿姨!

OW2 Illari Icon.png伊拉锐

The sun will not burn out today!
太阳今天不会熄灭!

  • 复活队友

We still have much to do!
还有很多事等着我们呢!

Let's go! The fight is not over!
来吧!战斗还没结束呢!

We must carry on!
我们得继续战斗!

OW2 Mei Icon.png

Get up, Auntie!
起来啦,阿姨!

赛后结算

  • 投票史诗

I thought that was quite commendable.
我的表现果然值得一夸。

I will accept compliments.
这份夸奖我就收下啦。

  • 投票传奇

Limitless potential!
真是潜力无限呀!

I have landed among the stars!
我已置身群星之间!