准备就绪
Humanity will rise again. | ||
人类必将再度崛起。 |
点击人物
Well, what are you waiting for? | ||
我说,你到底在等什么? |
Humanity is in peril! | ||
人类大难临头了! |
I hate working with these… people. | ||
我讨厌见到这些……家伙。 |
We humans have to stick together. | ||
我们人类要团结一心。 |
施加指令
It's about time. | ||
也该行动了。 |
Yes yes I'm on it. | ||
知道,知道,我在路上了。 |
Suits my purposes. | ||
和我想的一样。 |
Right. | ||
行吧。 |
Ah, at last. | ||
啊,终于。 |
攻击时
Let justice fall! | ||
正义来制裁你了! |
Die, mongrel! | ||
去死吧,杂种! |
Inhuman beast! | ||
非人的畜生! |
战吼
In memory of Terenas! | ||
泰瑞纳斯永垂不朽! |
闲聊时
These inhuman dogs must be slain. | ||
这些非人的异类都得死。 |
The lesser races must be purged from the kingdom. | ||
人类王国可容不下这些卑贱的种族。 |
The only good non-human is a dead non-human. | ||
非人的异类只有去死才能让人放心。 |
If you want something done right, leave it to a human. | ||
凡事要想做得好,交给人类错不了。 |
Never trust an elf! | ||
精灵的鬼话可不能信! |