SWAT, stop! | |
这里是特警,停下! |
He's going for me, I'll take him out! | |
他是冲着我来的,我要把他干掉! |
Clature gotta a kill me, help me! | |
有人要杀我,救命! |
Oh ah, I'm a ding ham! | |
哦啊,我是个...! |
SWAT Team, coming in! | |
特警队,进来了! |
This rope is too hot! | |
这绳子太烧了! |
Woo-hoo, coming down! | |
呜呼,下来了! |
I'm coming to get you! | |
我来抓你了! |
Daddy's home this time boys. | |
爸爸这次回孩子们,爸爸这次会回家的。 |
Woo-hoo! | |
呜呼! |
I got him locked. | |
我锁定了他。 |
Suspect targeted. | |
嫌疑人被锁定。 |
Suspect about to be cleared! | |
嫌疑人即将被清除! |
I got him in range! | |
我得到了他的范围内! |
SWAT, stop! | |
这里是特警,停下! |
Suspect trying to kill me! | |
嫌疑人想杀我! |
Suspect in vehicle! | |
嫌疑人在车上! |
Jees, my hands are burned! | |
天啊,我的手被烧伤了! |
Weee, I'm going in! | |
我要进攻了! |
Just like you know, yee-ha ho ho! | |
就像你知道的那样,呀哈哈哈! |
Prepare for gravity! | |
准备好迎接重力! |
Were going down, woo-hoo, here we go! | |
我们要下去了,呜呼,我们走吧! |
Come on boys, we're going down, let's go! | |
来吧,伙计们,我们要下去了,我们走吧! |
Move it Move it Move it! | |
快快快! |
Suspect targeted. | |
疑犯被锁定。 |
Locked and Loaded! | |
锁定,装弹上膛! |
He's going down! | |
他要下去了! |
I see him, he's mine! | |
我看到他了,他是我的! |
Target attacking me! | |
目标在攻击我! |
Target's in the car, he's going crazy! | |
目标在车内,他要疯了! |
Take this lunatic out! | |
把这个疯子带出去! |
Oh, I'm really scared! | |
哦,我真的很害怕! |
This is insane! | |
太疯狂了! |
Coming down, Shit my arms! | |
下来了,妈的我的胳膊! |
I'm taking him out! | |
我要把他干掉! |
Woo-hoo, you're dead! | |
呜呼,你死定了! |
Coming through! | |
穿过了! |
Look out below! | |
注意下面! |
Suspect in range, I'm taking him out! | |
疑犯在射程内,我要干掉他! |
Locked and Loaded, Going down! | |
锁定,装弹上膛,下降! |
I got him in sight! | |
我看到他了! |
Hands on your head pal! | |
手放在头上,伙计! |