avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1967个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“半藏(守望先锋2)/击杀语音”的版本间的差异

 
第138行: 第138行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006004F.0B2|en=Stay down.|zh=别起来了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006004F.0B2|en=Stay down.|zh=别起来了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000060050.0B2|en=Up close, death is gruesome.|zh=近看死亡,阴森可怖。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000060050.0B2|en=Up close, death is gruesome.|zh=近看死亡,阴森可怖。}}
*击杀使用位移技能的英雄
+
*击杀使用位移技能的目标
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000063CA6.0B2|en=I turned your momentum against you.|zh=你的动势就是我的优势。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000063CA6.0B2|en=I turned your momentum against you.|zh=你的动势就是我的优势。}}
 
{{OW2Hero|源氏}}
 
{{OW2Hero|源氏}}

2024年4月17日 (三) 14:05的最新版本

< 返回上级:半藏

最后一击

Hmph.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
哼。

My aim is true.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
箭无虚发。

Is that the best you can do?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
那就是你的最好表现吗?

You were foolish to face me.
迎战我是愚蠢之举。

Inevitable as winter.
刺骨寒冬,终将到来。

There is no escape.
无路可逃。

Killing brings me no pleasure.
我不以杀生为乐。

A well-trained shot.
苦练自然准。

My arrows fly true.
我箭无虚发。

Can anyone match my skill?
谁能与我匹敌?

Bullseye.
正中靶心。

Death waits for no one.
死亡不等人。

Struck down.
一箭封喉。

With discipline comes focus.
严于律己,则心无旁骛。

You are weak.
你太弱了。

All lives come to an end.
众生皆有一死。

A bitter end.
悲惨的结局。

You are done.
你完了。

A testament to my skill.
这是我能力的证明。

Unerring precision.
百发百中。

Life is not forgiving.
生死无情,不求原谅。

  • 惊骇怨灵

Hmm. What are these... memories?
嗯。这些回忆……是怎么回事?

Finally, some darkness!
终于没有那么刺眼了!

As fierce in death as I was in life.
生为人杰,死为鬼雄。

Shame be upon you!
你该感到羞耻!

This passes for a champion, in this age? (Chuckle).
哈哈哈,在这个时代,这种人也能算是勇士吗?

Your death fuels me!
用你的死亡点燃我的灵火!

Rather fragile, for a spirit.
竟有你这般不堪一击的鬼魂……

Your strange contraption could not save you.
那套奇怪的装置可救不了你。

Such mortal follies.
真是致命的愚蠢。

Have some spine.
真是没有骨气。

A mechanical horse? Preposterous.
一匹机械马?真是荒唐。

You think your torment worse than mine?
你遭受的折磨根本比不过我!

My wrath levels villages. Yours would barely stir a curtain.
我的愤怒可以夷平村庄。你却只能搅动帷幔。

To perish in a giggling crouch? Ridiculous.
蹲着死在自己的笑声中?确实可笑。

My vengeance will find you, wherever you are.
无论你在哪里,我的复仇如影随形。

Ah... If only I could still taste the blood.
啊……真希望我还能品尝鲜血的味道。

Boo. (Chuckle).
嘿!哈哈哈哈。

Suffer the Onryō's vengeance!
这就是怨灵的复仇!

击败特定英雄

OW2 Ashe Icon.png艾什

Notoriety comes at a cost.
作恶就得付出代价。

Your path leads only to loss. Trust me.
你选择的道路注定失败。相信我。

OW2 D.Va Icon.pngD.Va

Reckless girl.
鲁莽的姑娘。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

Imagine what father would say.
想想父亲会怎么说。

Why must I relive this loss?
我为什么要重温失去的滋味?

Headstrong as ever.
还是那么固执。

You were never my equal.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你永远都不是我的对手。

OW2 Hanzo Icon.png半藏

I always suspected I was self-defeating.
难怪我总怀疑自己在自我否定……

OW2 Kiriko Icon.png雾子

Did your mother not teach you caution?
令堂没教过你要小心谨慎吗?

OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Death calls for your return.
死亡在召你回去。

OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神OW2 Moira Icon.png莫伊拉

Fade into darkness.
在黑暗中消散吧。

OW2 Winston Icon.png温斯顿

Curiosity got the better of you.
好奇害死你。

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

Truly, an honor.
荣幸之至。

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特OW2 Cassidy Icon.png卡西迪OW2 Baptiste Icon.png巴蒂斯特OW2 Hanzo Icon.png半藏

Good looks are not enough.
徒有其表。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Stealth.png隐秘潜行OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

Not invisible to me.
你躲不过我的眼睛。

Outdrawn.
快你一步。

The surge breaks upon the shore.
妄图撼动大地,不自量力。

地形击杀

(laughs).Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)

Fall from grace, as I have.
我也曾像这样跌落尘泥。

Plummet.
坠落吧。

They say falling is like flying.
据说坠落的感觉就像飞翔。

复仇击杀

You do not want me for your enemy.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你不会想和我作对的。

I offer only what you deserve.
我只是让你付出了应有的代价。

The thrill of vengeance . . . is brief.
复仇的快感……转瞬即逝。

Such is my repentance.
这就是我的忏悔。

  • 惊骇怨灵

A morsel of revenge.
小小的复仇。

I am a vengeful ghost.
怨灵就是这么记仇。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

A magnificent shot, even for me.
即便是我,这一箭也堪称神准。

The wind lifts my arrows however far it must.
风擎飞矢,箭掣长空。

An uncanny shot.
不可思议的一击。

  • 击杀空中目标

It was your fate to fall.
陨落是注定的命运。

Keep your head out of the clouds.
云端上的白日梦该醒了。

You will soar no longer.
你飞不了了。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

Foolish to test my reflexes.
傻瓜才会挑战我的反应。

Leap as fast and far as you wish; I will still seek you out.
你跳得再快再远,也逃不过我的眼睛。

连续击杀

They fall before me, one after another.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们在我面前倒下,一个接一个。

Send all you want. I'll cut them down.
随你们来多少,我一个不留。

Do you fear me yet?
现在怕我了吗?

I leave a trail of red.
利箭划过,留下一片殷红。

The dragon will never be sated.
巨龙永不满足。

Like cherry blossoms in the rain.
如同樱花落雨。

I feel the dragon's power!
我感受到了巨龙之力!

Death surrounds me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
死亡随我而来。

I will beg forgiveness . . . later.
忏悔的事,以后再说。

Don't you see? I will do what I must!
看到了吗?我会履行我的使命!

They crumble like ash before me!
他们在我面前化为齑粉!

  • 在多拉多

My enemies fall like (chuckles) destroyed piñatas.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人……呵呵,如皮纳塔般凋零。

  • 在花村

My enemies fall like... snowflakes.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人如雪花般……飘落。

With this power, I could do terrible things.
这股力量能让我做出可怕的事情。

  • 白狼

The wolf hungers.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
白狼饿了。

  • 惊骇怨灵

I will never be laid to rest!
我绝不会乖乖安息!

My wrath will burn forever!
我的怒火永不熄灭!

My curse lies upon you all!
你们都得承受我的诅咒!

Thus did I rend the battlegrounds of old!
以前我就是这样撕裂了战场。

How's that calamity?
这场灾祸的滋味如何?

The doors of hell swing wide.
地狱之门已然大开。

Into the earth. All of them!
他们都将入土!

Your ancestors tell me they are very disappointed.
我听闻你们的祖先对你们非常失望。

Their bones will be a warning.
他们的尸骨就是我的警告。

近战击杀

Uncouth.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
技艺不精。

Blood on my hands.
我的手染了血。

Stay down.
别起来了。

Up close, death is gruesome.
近看死亡,阴森可怖。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

I turned your momentum against you.
你的动势就是我的优势。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

I need no sword.
我不需要剑。

  • 惊骇怨灵

Did you doubt my materiality?
你不会以为我没有实体吧?

The light fades from their eyes.
逝者眼中的光芒暗淡了……

A ghostly strike.
鬼影一击。