avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1972个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

卡西迪(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:卡西迪

最后一击

All in a day's work. 存在于守望先锋1代
家常便饭。

Bullseye. 存在于守望先锋1代
正中靶心。

Dead to rights. 存在于守望先锋1代
死透了。

You needed killin'. 存在于守望先锋1代
你得在地上躺一会儿了。

The ol' razzle dazzle.
是不是眼花了。

Not every fight's a fair one.
公平的决斗可不是天天都有。

Dead on.
死得正好。

You had it comin'.
这是你自找的。

That's a wrap.
杀青了。

I never miss my mark.
我一向指哪打哪。

You'll need more grit than that.
你的胆子还得再大点儿。

You tangled with the wrong man.
你挑错对手了。

You really underestimatin' me?
居然不把我放在眼里?

*Laughs* Where you goin'?
*笑*往哪跑?

Chew on that.
这招怎么样?

Quit making yourself an easy target.
当活靶子可就没意思了。

You don't know when to quit.
你早该下场了。

Looked a little star struck.
是不是看见星星了。

See that?
瞧见没?

Right where it hurts!
下手够重的!

Read 'em and weep. 存在于守望先锋1代
边看边哭吧。

...And the gunslinger followed. 存在于守望先锋1代
……而枪手则紧随其后。

  • 赌徒 & 赢家

Luck of the draw. 存在于守望先锋1代
抽到了好牌。

Just wasn't in the cards for you. 存在于守望先锋1代
你的牌太烂了。

Jackpot! 存在于守望先锋1代
中头彩了!

  • 怪客 & 侠盗

The weed of crime bore some... crazy fruit. 存在于守望先锋1代
犯罪的种子……总会结出报应的果实。

  • 夏洛克

I wear the damn hat. 存在于守望先锋1代
我才是戴侦探帽的人。

What is the point of you? 存在于守望先锋1代
你就这点本事?

When you've eliminated the impossible... time to get to work on the possible. 存在于守望先锋1代
排除了所有不可能的情况之后……就该考虑剩下的可能性了。

 温斯顿

Elementary, my dear Winston. 存在于守望先锋1代
只需要用最简单的推理方法,我亲爱的温斯顿。

  • 范海辛

Always the hunter. 存在于守望先锋1代
我永远是猎人。

  • 海滩游侠

Surf's up. 存在于守望先锋1代
海浪涌起来了。

击败特定英雄

It's not exactly personal.
这可不算公报私仇。

A hog-killin' time.
杀猪喽。

How many shots was that?
刚才开了多少枪?

Don't like shootin' a lady, but for you I'll make an exception. 存在于守望先锋1代
我不喜欢欺负女人,但你是例外。

Learned that one from you.
这招是跟你学的。

Wouldn't call that your best shot.
你的本事应该不止这点儿。

Reap the rewards you came for.
你的活儿被我抢了。

Long overdue.
早该了结了。

Took some pleasure in that.
真是让人愉快。

Not fast enough. 存在于守望先锋1代
你还不够快。

Head in the clouds, but your grave's down here.
头在天上,人在地下。

You know you just... hang there when you do that?
你那么做的时候……就跟个活靶子一样。

Don't fancy getting hammered on the job.
干活不准喝醉,不然小心挨锤。

Another freight train down.
又拦下一辆火车。

What's the rush?
有急事吗?

In a hurry?
急什么?

No shoes, no service.
不穿鞋的,不予接待。

Thanks for the vantage, Doctor.
谢谢你抬我一手,博士。

  • 击杀使用 闪回 猎空

Way ahead of you, Lena.
早猜到了,莉娜。

  • 击杀使用 隐秘潜行 黑影

Sombra! Don’t sneak in front of a gun!
“黑影”!别在枪口底下耍滑头!

*Disbelieving chuckle* Now, what were you doing there?
*难以置信的笑*我说,你在那干什么呢?

Takes a lot of punishment when he's mad, huh?
一生气就要挨罚,何苦呢?

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

That shot would make Bars jealous.
这一枪连巴斯都会嫉妒的。

Maximum range. *chuckle*
这枪够远的。*笑*

  • 击杀空中目标

Come on down.
滚下来吧。

Stuck your landing, huh.
坠机了,哈。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

Slow down.
别着急。

Gonna give myself whiplash.
皮鞭甩起来。

  • 击杀使用终极技能的目标

Relax.
放轻松。

  • 击杀被 查莉娅 重力喷涌困住的目标

Like shooting trout in a whirlpool.
就跟炸鱼塘一样。

 维和者辅助武器

That's how you fan the hammer.
连射就得这么玩。

I could get used to working with Gravity Man.
跟“引力侠”搭档感觉真不错。

 磁性手雷

Call that a fair fight? 存在于守望先锋1代
这算是公平决斗吗?

Come and get it. 存在于守望先锋1代
有本事就来。

Dead to rights. 存在于守望先锋1代
死透了。

Too slow. 存在于守望先锋1代
你动作太慢了。

 神射手

Like shootin' fish in a barrel. 存在于守望先锋1代
就像对着一桶死鱼开枪。

Someone call the undertaker. 存在于守望先锋1代
谁帮我去把棺材店老板叫来。

Right in my line of fire.
我的子弹长了眼。

Easy pickings.
小菜一碟。

Left yourself wide open.
破绽太多了。

  • 沙滩游侠

Someone call the ambulance. 存在于守望先锋1代
赶快叫救护车吧。

I won't let you out of my sights. 存在于守望先锋1代
别想躲开我。

地形击杀

Off the cliff you go.
你就下去吧。

*Laugh* That'll teach you.
*大笑*这下学乖了吧。

Farewell and good riddance.
再见,走好不送。


复仇击杀

Just a matter of time. 存在于守望先锋1代
早晚的事儿。

I'm just settlin' a score.
找你算个账。

Counted your chickens too early.
你高兴得也太早了。

Payin' you back in kind.
都还给你。

Keep the change.
多的就不用找了。

连续击杀

Move 'em up, get 'em out. 存在于守望先锋1代
排排站,吃子弹。

Set them up, knock them down. 存在于守望先锋1代
排好队,死一块儿。

Jackpot! 存在于守望先锋1代
中头彩了!

No one can hold me down.
谁也拦不住我。

Ready to throw in the towel?
准备好举白旗了吗?

Trigger finger's still itching.
扣扳机的手指还没过瘾呢。

It's a Cole day in hell.
科尔教你“扣”扳机。

  •  安娜 纳米激素强化时

Ahh. That still hits the spot, Ana.
啊。给的正是时候,安娜。

近战击杀

Makes us about even. 存在于守望先锋1代
这下我们扯平了。

Technically, you jumped into my fist.
严格来讲,是你接得好。

You'll feel that one tomorrow.
明天你就知道疼了。

I love a good brawl.
痛快,我喜欢。

Hey, hands off the merchandise.
嘿,脏手拿开。