avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1967个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

士兵:76(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2024年4月17日 (三) 14:04的版本 →‎近战击杀
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
< 返回上级:士兵:76

最后一击

Someone had to do it.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
总得有人动手。

Should have kept your head down.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你该把头低下的。

You got a lot to learn.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你还有很多要学。

You don't want to go to war with me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你不会想跟我作对的。

You need to learn to focus.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你得学着集中精神。

Tactical necessity.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
战术需要。

Not bad.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
还不错。

That one's confirmed.
确认消灭目标。

Tango erased.
目标已清除。

Tactical termination.
战术消灭。

Not good enough.
你还得再练练。

You're going home in a box.
我们会把你的棺材送回去。

K.I.A.
当场击毙。

That's a clean takedown.
干净利落的一击。

You really shouldn't have done that.
做事要考虑后果。

Bite the bullet.
吃子弹吧。

Get out of my face.
从我眼前消失。

One giant leap for me, a lot of bullets in the face for you.
想让我踏出一大步,你就得挨一堆子弹。

Not letting you off the radar.
你别想躲过我的追捕。

  • 烧烤老板:76

(laugh) Only gets better when aged.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
姜还是老的辣。

Steak before chicken. Vegetables are coming in third.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
先上牛排再上鸡肉,然后才是蔬菜。

星际守望

Disorganized rabble.
散漫的乌合之众。

For the Infinite Empire!
为了无限帝国!

Enforcing the law of the Nebula.
我在执行星云的法律。

We'll decimate every one of you little Watchers.
我们要灭了你们这些小守望者,一个不留。

On your knees, rebel scum.
跪下,叛军渣滓。

Do your job properly, Captain.
你应该好好履职,队长。

Your pathetic rebellion ends today!
你们那可悲的反叛就到此为止了!

Lightyears away from your goal!
想实现目标,你还差好几光年呢!

Galactic outlaws eliminated.
星际逃犯已歼灭。

击败特定英雄

  • 守望先锋成员

There are no ?sides? out here.
战场上可不讲什么战友情面。

  • 黑爪成员

You're not even an effective criminal organization.
你们这些乌合之众,在罪犯里也排不上号。

Talon's plans? Foiled.
“黑爪”的阴谋已被挫败。

  • 智械英雄

Scrapped.
目标已拆除。

I gave you a chance, and you wasted it.
我给过你机会,是你自己不把握。

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Deadeye.png神射手OW2 Cassidy Icon.png卡西迪

A six shooter? At that range?
六发左轮枪?还敢站这么远?

I don't understand your generation.
真理解不了你们这代人。

Shut your yap.
给我闭嘴。

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Stealth.png隐秘潜行OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

Sometimes, ?spray and pray? is the way to go.
有时候,扫射出奇迹。

Impersonate somebody else.
你应该去冒充别人。

Just like old times.
就像过去一样。

You never learn, Reyes.
你永远都不长记性,莱耶斯。

Always too overconfident.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
别这么自信了。

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Charge.png冲锋OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

You always charge… but you never think.
只会闷头冲锋的傻大个。

No shoes, no service.
不穿鞋的,不予接待。

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Gravitic Flux.png引力乱流OW2 Sigma Icon.png西格玛

I don't care about your gravity tricks!
你那套操控重力的把戏对我没用!

That's for testifying against Overwatch.
谁叫你出庭指证“守望先锋”的。

You had so much potential. (Frustrated sound).
你明明那么有潜力。(沮丧地叹气)

Your hesitation is your weakness.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你的犹豫就是你的弱点。

That was for Gerard.
那一下是为了杰哈。

Same old predictable gorilla.
还是那个一眼就能看透的猩猩。

Tell Doomfist I'm coming for him.
告诉“末日铁拳”我来找他了。

地形击杀

(laughs).Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)

Get off my lawn.
离我远点儿。

Target airborne. Heh.
目标已进入空降姿态。呵。

(Chuckle) That never gets old.
(轻笑)这招真是屡试不爽。

Knocked them flying.
让他们飞一会儿。

复仇击杀

Counted me out, huh?
敢不把我放在眼里,哈?

I never forget.
我记性好着呢。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

Deadly at range, decade after decade.
我的射程就是致命射程,再过多少年都一样。

  • 低生命击杀

Don't push me when my back's to the wall.
我别无选择,这是你逼我的。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

Tracking practice paying off.
苦练跟枪准没错。

You realize my reflexes are enhanced?
还记得我的反应力也被强化过吗?

Nope, not fast enough.
不,你还不够快。

  • 击杀使用终极技能的目标

Sorry, you were yelling something?
抱歉,你刚才喊什么来着?

  • 击杀空中目标

Took out their air support.
干掉他们的空中支援了。

Airspace cleared.
空域已扫清。

  • 击杀被OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW AbilityIcon Nano Boost.png纳米激素强化的目标

Only we get nano-boosts.
纳米激素只会强化我们。

  • 击杀被OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使OW AbilityIcon Resurrect.png重生复活的目标

How 'bout you lay back down again?
How 'bout you lay back down again_

OW AbilityIcon Helix Rockets.png螺旋飞弹

Heh, the rocket got you.
呵,一发飞弹就解决了。

Smithereens.
粉身碎骨了。

Death spiral.
死亡螺旋。

Can't argue with a well-timed rocket.
一发时机精准的飞弹比什么都强。

Launch trajectory perfectly calibrated.
炮弹轨迹完美测定。

Perfect jettison.
投弹完美命中。

击杀使用位移技能的目标

Aim where they're going, not where they are.
要预判敌人的行动,不能只顾眼前。

Watch where you're dodging.
躲闪的时候多长个心眼。

OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

You're not the only one with rockets.
会用火箭弹的不止你一个。

OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Aww… Did things blow up in your face again, Gabe?
噢……又有东西在你脸上爆炸了吗,加比?

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Stealth.png隐秘潜行OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

Detected. (Chuckle).
发现你了。(轻笑)

OW AbilityIcon Tactical Visor.png战术目镜

I love the smell of pulse munitions in the morning.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我喜欢一大早脉冲弹药的味道。

Works every time.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
屡试不爽。

Tag 'em and bag 'em.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
轻轻松松。

My aim is still true.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我还是百发百中。

Destroy them before they get any closer!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
消灭他们,别让他们靠近!

Our enemies fall.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人全倒下了。

I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我喜欢一大早烤碳的味道。

That'll warm you up.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这下暖和了吧。

All work and no play.
只工作不玩耍……

Pulse munitions delivered to target.
目标已收到脉冲弹药。

Plenty for everyone.
人人都有份。

Good effect on hostiles.
对敌杀伤效果良好。

Couldn't handle me, huh?
是不是拿我没办法了?

When everyone has auto-aim, no one has auto-aim.
人人都开自动瞄准,等于谁也没开。

Hmm. Guess my targeting algorithm's better.
嗯。看来我的目标锁定算法更有效。

连续击杀

Now I'm getting warmed up.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我才刚刚开始热身。

You can't beat me.
你们赢不了我。

I've been doing this for years. Who the hell are you?
这一行我干了这么多年,你算老几?

You picked the wrong enemy.
你选错对手了。

I'm just getting started.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我才刚开始。

Mowing them down.
把他们扫清了。

Enemy's in disarray.
敌人的阵线被打乱了。

Multiple casualties.
多人阵亡。

Like mowing the lawn.
就像割草一样。

近战击杀

Dismissed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
解散。

Lights out.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
熄灯。

At ease.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
稍息。

Rest easy.
老实躺好。

Stand down.
退后。

  • 黑爪成员

Long time coming.
好久不见了。

  • 击杀使用终极技能的目标

Nothing ruins a big moment like a rifle stock to the teeth.
关键时刻被枪托砸脸,这可不好受。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

Ran right into that one.
是你自己撞上来的。

  • 击杀空中目标

Jumped right into that one.
跳得正好。