avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1977个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

布丽吉塔(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年10月6日 (五) 01:30的版本 →‎连续击杀
< 返回上级:布丽吉塔

最后一击

Don't underestimate me! 存在于守望先锋1代
不要小看我!

(Swedish) Calm down. 存在于守望先锋1代
给我冷静一下!

There's more where that came from! 存在于守望先锋1代
有你好瞧的。

(Swedish) Crazy. 存在于守望先锋1代
真是个疯子。

Sorry, Papa! 存在于守望先锋1代
抱歉啦,爸爸!

Got you this time, Reinhardt! 存在于守望先锋1代
这次是我赢了,莱因哈特!

(Swedish) You're nuts.
你真是疯了。

Had enough? 存在于守望先锋1代
这下够了吗?

I'm more of a cat person. 存在于守望先锋1代
愚蠢的动物,哪有猫可爱。

Call the blood bank.
呼叫血库。

You can do better than that.
拿出你的真本事来。

I'm getting used to this.
我开始习惯这种感觉了。

(Swedish) What a rush!
(瑞典语)这也太快了!

You should rethink your strategy.
你还是换个战术吧。

I could do this all day.
这样再干一整天也没问题。

Reinhardt! What did I tell you about reckless charges?
莱因哈特!鲁莽冲锋的结果我不是说过吗?

Did you see that, Papa?
看到了吗,爸爸?

And that's what I've learned.
这就是我的学习成果。

Try something different next time.
下次记得换点新招式。

I hope you weren't holding back.
希望你刚才尽了全力。

Sometimes I still surprise myself.
偶尔我还会给自己一个惊喜。

Nice try.
想得挺美。

Have you been keeping up with your training?
你最近还在坚持锻炼吗?

You should have yielded.
早点投降就没事了。

I'll be waiting if you want to try again.
如果你不服输,我随时奉陪。

I've got this.
我搞定了。

That felt pretty good!
刚才的感觉真不错!

Were you taking me seriously?
你是不是没拿我当回事?

You looked like you needed a break.
看起来你需要休息一下。

You're getting old, Papa.
你上岁数了,爸爸。

(Satisfied exhale).
(得意地呼气)

Reinhardt! How did you get up there?
莱因哈特!你是怎么上去的?

Sorry, Angela. You looked really graceful….
抱歉,安吉拉。你看起来真的很优雅……

You've got your time zones confused.
你把时区弄混了。

Feel the might of the Infinite!
感受无限的力量!

How dare you betray the Infinite?
你竟敢背叛无限军团?

For the Nebula!
为了星云!

Punishment is swift and merciless.
惩罚迅猛无情。

The order of the Nebula is absolute!
星云的秩序不容撼动!

I'm- I'm sorry, your Excellency!
陛,陛下,属下该死!

  • 击败特定英雄

 安娜

地形击杀

I meant to do that. 存在于守望先锋1代
我是故意的!

Farewell! 存在于守望先锋1代
再见!

Pow! Right off the edge!
啪!摔下去啦!

Goodbye! Haha!
再见!哈哈!

See ya!
再见啦!

I love doing that.
我喜欢那一招……

Rocket Flail? Working as intended.
火箭连枷,运转正常。

(Swedish) Take a hike!
(瑞典语)快给我消失!

复仇击杀

And that's why you don't mess with me.
知道惹毛我是什么下场了吧。

Got you back.
这是你自找的。

That's what I call poetic justice.
这是你应得的报应。

You didn't think I would let that go, did you?
你以为我会放你一马么?

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

I'm on a roll!
我现在气势如虹!

I really wiped them out.
我把他们都打趴下了。

Look at me go!
看我多厉害!

My hard work pays off!
我的努力有了回报!

Not a bad streak.
这段连胜还不赖。

How inspirational!
这下我们士气大涨!

An efficient use of my energy.
这就叫事半功倍。

Did you see that?
那一下你看到了吗?

Practice pays off.
勤学苦练会有回报。

Thanks for lining up for me.
谢谢你们站成一排。