avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1967个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

托比昂(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2024年4月17日 (三) 14:44的版本 →‎特殊击杀
< 返回上级:托比昂

最后一击

That's it!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
就这样!

You walked right into that one.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这是你自己往枪口上撞的。

What a riveting experience!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
真精彩!

If you can't stand the heat... stay out of my way.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
如果你受不了这么热……那就别挡道。

(Chuckles) And I only needed one eye.
哈,我只用一只眼睛。

Don't underestimate a Lindholm.
别小看林德霍姆家的人。

Didn't account for that weak spot, did you?
哟呵,没想到被我打中要害了吧?

This old screw's still got it!
我这颗老螺丝还有点能耐!

Torbjorn's on top.
托比昂更强。

I planned that perfectly.
被我安排得明明白白。

All according to design.
计划执行得严丝合缝。

Go on, get out of here.
赶紧滚一边去吧。

  • 黑胡子船长 & 红胡子船长

Shiver me timbers!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敢吓唬老子!

星际守望

Bah! That starship wasn't meant to fly.
啊!那艘星舰就不该在天上飞。

That's for increasing taxation on turbodrive parts!
这就是上调涡轮发动机零件税金的代价!

That's why you don't put all your tendrils in one garbutrex!
呵,这下知道为什么不能把触须都放在一个嘎布脆里了吧!

Looks like you've been decommissioned!
看来你下台了!

Foo'reestu hee miwaroo!
(外星语)Foo'reestu hee miwaroo!

Ah! Free parts!
啊!免费的零件!

Ha! Take that, you teek-teek-wu'ree!
哈!尝尝这个,你这(外星语)teek-teek-wu'ree!

Just as I thought.
和我算得一样。

I engineered that perfectly.
被我设计得清清楚楚。

How satisfactory.
这就对了。

Gor'ibblo! Stop fooling around!
戈尔瑞波罗!别胡闹了!

Shove that up your exhaust pipe!
去你的排气管!

击败特定英雄

  • 智械英雄

Back to the slag heaps!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
滚回垃圾场吧!

Slagged.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
渣渣。

Scrapped!
报废了!

It's an honor to get dismantled by me!
被我报废是你的荣幸!

Should've gotten the Lindholm upgrade!
叫你装林德霍姆升级包你不听!

I always knew your foolishness would be the end of you.
我就知道你早晚会为你的愚蠢搭上性命。

I told you the size of the hammer's not important.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我告诉过你锤子的大小无所谓。

Don't tell your mother about this.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
千万别跟你妈告状。

All that sophistication can't save you.
再复杂的系统也救不了你的命。

All fun and games until someone gets hurt.
某些人受伤的时候,游戏就不好玩了。

I think you need more genetic enhancements.
我看你的基因强化做得还不够彻底。

You're not cut out for the big leagues yet!
你还嫩了点儿,再多练练!

I'll never hear the end of this from Ingrid.
英格瑞德会骂我一辈子的。

Must be a bug in your system.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
肯定是你的系统里还有问题没修复。

That's your last haunt.
不许再装神弄鬼了。

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Death Blossom.png死亡绽放OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Couldn't we have talked this over, Reyes?
就不能好好谈谈吗,莱耶斯?

Stay out of my systems!
别碰我的系统!

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Stealth.png隐秘潜行OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

I saw right through you. (chuckles).
我看穿你了。(窃笑)

I think I've made improvements... to your face.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我觉得我给你……整了整容。

Looks like a fault in your jump pack, Winston.
喷射背包出故障了吧,温斯顿。

Don't play around with lava.
熔岩不是给你闹着玩的。

地形击杀

Haha! Enjoy your flight.
哈哈!一路走好。

Hope you packed your wings.
希望你带了翅膀。

Off you go.
下去吧你。

Enjoy the free fall.
当个快乐的自由落体吧。

Exhibit A? gravity.
证据1:重力。

复仇击杀

No one messes with the beard.
别把大胡子惹毛了。

Thought I'd forget?
你以为我忘了吗?

And stay out of my way.
别挡我的道。

Here's your old cheese back.
动我的奶酪就是这个下场。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

(laughs) Sniped!
(大笑)狙死你!

  • 空中击杀

They never expect a flying Lindholm!
没想到吧,会飞的林德霍姆!

  • 击杀空中英雄

You maniac! What were you doing up there?
你这个疯子!跑天上去干什么?

Popped in the mouth, right there in the sky!
就算在天上,我照样送你上天!

  • 击杀使用终极技能的英雄

Try to do that right in my face? You deserve what you got!
在我面前耍花样?你还嫩得很!

  • 击杀被OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW AbilityIcon Nano Boost.png纳米激素强化的英雄

Bold of Amari to use my own tech against me.
艾玛莉,你竟敢用我的科技来对付我。

OW AbilityIcon Forge Hammer.png锻造锤

That settles it! Every problem is a nail.
搞定!问题都是钉子,碰到就掏锤子。

Kapow! Haha!
砰砰!哈哈!

Smack!
给你一锤!

Knock knock.
咚咚咚。

Nailed it!
敲定了!

The most useful tool of them all.
这可是最实用的工具。

Hammered away!
一锤定音!

Who needs a fist when you have a hammer?
手上有锤子,谁还用拳头?

Sorry, thought you were a nail.
抱歉,把你当成钉子了。

(Chuckles) Hammer down.
(窃笑)吃我一锤。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标时

All that speed seems nice until you run into a hammer.
跑得快一般都是好事,除非你一头撞在锤子上。

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Oops, did I leave that there?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
哎呀,我把炮台留在那儿了?

(laughs) A marvel of engineering! Don't you think?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)简直是工程学奇观!你觉得呢?

(laugh) A marvel of craftsmanship! Don't you think?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(laugh) 工艺技巧的奇迹!你不觉得吗?

Function and beauty!
强大又美丽!

Now that's a turret.
那就是炮台的威力。

Wonder who designed that little gem?
想知道那颗明珠是谁设计的吗?

Pretty useful, if I do say so myself.
太好用了,我只能这么评价。

Calibration's spot on.
校准精确无误。

My little assistant.
真是我的小助手。

You can't mass-produce that!
流水线上可造不出这样的宝贝!

I see you fell for my new Anti-Reinhardt turret technology!
哼哼,被我最新的反莱因哈特炮台技术教训惨了吧!

Takes after her maker.
跟她的制造者一个样。

  • 其他目标

Psh! I wrote the manual for your gravity compensators.
切!你的重力补偿器用的说明书还是我写的呢。

  • 星舰工程师

Calibrated to the billionth planck length!
哼哼,这可是普朗克长度十亿分之一的校准精度!

连续击杀

Everything is awesome.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
一切都超棒的!

I'm in the zone!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这儿我最厉害!

(Chuckles) Short but deadly.
(大笑)个虽矮却致命。

One eye, one arm, countless wins!
一条胳膊,一只眼睛,但却赢个不停!

And that's how it's done.
活就得这么干。

Don't count the oldies out yet.
别拿老头子不当回事。

I've still got the fire!
我的火还没熄呢!

Sometimes I surprise myself.
有时候,我自己都惊讶。

Who's next?
下一个轮到谁?

It's not luck. It's all skill.
不是运气,是技术。

(Laughs) They walked straight into that!
(大笑)他们就这么送上门来了!

(Whistles) Efficient!
(吹口哨)这才叫效率!

A beautiful shot!
那一下真漂亮!

Who's counting? I am.
谁在数人头?是我。

近战击杀

Greasing the old shoulder.
给我的肩膀上上油。

Hit the nail on the head!
一锤敲在钉头上!

Hammered.
砸扁你。

Here's some percussive maintenance.
给你敲打敲打。

Kapow!
砰砰!