avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1967个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

拉丁裔街头女青年(罪恶都市)

拉丁裔街头女青年​
GTAVC HFYST.png
代码 HFYST
种族 GTAVCRace Hispanic Icon.png拉丁裔
性别 GTAVCGender Female Icon.png女性
年龄 GTAVCAge Young Icon.png年轻
身份 街头人员

在游戏文件里,拉丁裔街头女青年的语音序号为5678-5759。是个看起来很痞的街女,语音一股西班牙味。

被堵住去路

Get out of the way!
滚开别挡道!

This don't look carnaval.
这看起来一点都不狂欢!

Get out the road, man.
别挡道,先生!

Get back to Musty Pines.
滚回发霉松树养老院

Easy on the Giggle Cream!
咯咯笑奶油真好吃!

You try to annoy me.
你在惹毛我!

You in the way, idiota!
你挡道了,蠢货!

被粗暴的撞到

Oye marimbero!
哎,瘾君子!

Watch people!
看着点人!

Hey idiota!
嘿蠢货!

Mamífero, I'm a woman.
混蛋,我可是妇女!

Hey, mind the ladies.
嘿,看着点女士!

Ay...
哎...

Can't you see me or something?
你是看不见有个人吗?

You can look but you can't touch!
你可以看但不能碰!

You like me, you gotta do better than that.
你要是喜欢我,你得再多点诚意!

You're from that old folks home ...
你来自敬老院...

汽车碰撞

You hit my car, then I hit your face!
你撞我的车,我得打你脸!

You animal?
你是个动物吗?

Puta! My car!
妈的,我的车!

You want to fight, is that it?
你想干架是吗?

What you do that for?
你想干什么?

You blind! You just an idiot!
你瞎吗?你个蠢货!

I gonna kill you!
我要杀了你!

I'm gonna shoot the car on you eyes, idiota!
我要射烂你眼里的那辆车,蠢货!

随意交谈

Hey cálmate, por qué te aceleras?
嘿,冷静点,你为什么要加速?

I just want me a good match.
我只想找个好的另一半

I'm gonna get me a beauty partner.
我要给我找个漂亮的伙伴

They not learn some real dinero
他们没学到真本事

Classy, real tight.
上等社会很紧张

I'm going to the Malibu discoteca!
我要去马里布夜总会!

I'm dancing porque soy preciosa!
我要跳舞因为我很漂亮!

Puta, she stole my man!
草,她偷了我的男人!

She always watch chip!
她总是看片段!

差点被碾过

You really hit me!
你真要撞到我了!

You're always looking at the girls, uh?
你总对那些姑娘们眉飞色舞,是吗?

*No sound*
没声音

I see your face.
我看到你的长相了!

Hey you think that funny?
你觉得那很好玩吗?

Oye, qué estás fumando?
嘿,你在抽烟吗?

Gringo piece of trash!
外国佬都是垃圾!

*No sound*
没声音

I'll bust your ass for this.
我将要因此打你的屁股!

Bingo!
对啦!

拳打脚踢

I'll slap it so hard, you're gonna cry.
我会扇你扇到哭

My momma hit harder than you!
我妈打得都比你疼!

You thought that in your woman clothes, amigo.
你觉得穿着女人衣服的很好惹,朋友

You want some of my baby? You ask for it!
你想挨揍吗?自讨苦吃!

I'll fight it for baby, my friend.
我会战斗到底,朋友

I ain't a play of you.
我不是你的玩物

I kill you, papa!
我杀了你

非汽车碰撞

You animal?
你是动物吗?

You want to fight, is that it?
想干架是吧?

What you do that for?
你做那是为了什么?

You plan it or you just an idiot?
你计划好的还是说你是个蠢货?

I gonna kill you!
我要杀了你!

You piece of trash!
你个垃圾!

Hey you think that funny?
嘿你觉得这很好玩?

被枪吓到

Hey you don't wanna be stupid.
嘿你不想做傻事

I got a lot of brothers tough guy.
我有一伙弟兄帮我出头

I'm a lady.
我是女性

Hey let me see the other gun.
嘿让我看看其他的枪

You know why they say about...amigo.
你知道他们怎么说关于枪的吗,朋友?

被揍

*No sound*
没声音

Ay!!!
啊!

I got a lot of brothers, mamífero!
我有很多兄弟,傻卵!

Mamífero!
傻卵!

You bully ladies, huh?
你霸凌女生,哈?

Come here then fight!
来打一架啊!

揍人

Gringo!
外国佬!

Ay, I need that bubble.
啊,我想要那个

Who you think this is, huh?
你觉得我是谁,哈?

No, you don't stupid.
不,你不想干蠢事

迷路

Where are we?
我们在哪?

This isn't my home street.
这不是我家那条街

被抢钱

Hey, that's my money!
嘿,那是我的钱

I need that for my operation!
我需要那笔钱做手术

抢钱

I need the money!
我需要这些钱!

Come on! Como esta? Shut it out!
来吧!你好吗?闭嘴!

I need that for the new clothes.
我需要那笔钱买新衣服

You must buy a woman.
你需要买个女人

叫出租

Ay! Aquí aquí taxi, por favor!
哎!这里,出租车请看这里!