avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1967个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

拉丁裔街头男青年(罪恶都市)

拉丁裔街头男青年
GTAVC HMYST.png
代码 HMYST
种族 GTAVCRace Hispanic Icon.png拉丁裔
性别 GTAVCGender Male Icon.png男性
年龄 GTAVCAge Young Icon.png年轻
身份 街头人员

在游戏文件里,的语音序号为7922-7974

被粗暴地撞到

What you got?
你有什么?

You can pass, okay?
你可以通过,好吗?

Is this the way it's gonna be, man?
哥们,你就这样搞?

You want to feel the real bang man?
哥们,你想体验什么是震撼吗?

Oye!
喂!

There's only one way out of this one, man.
哥们,这里只有这么一条道

You go through me?
你想穿过我?

¿Me oyes?
你听见我说话了吗?

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

随意交谈

Oye man, you speak Spanish?
哥们,你说西班牙语吗?

You have any money?
你有钱吗?

I'm good at everything.
我啥都擅长

Yo soy capitán!
我是队长!

Don't mess with me, man!
哥们,别惹我!

Bro!
哥们!

Get me some food man, I need it!
哥们,给我点食物,我很需要!

You want me big time!
你很想要我!

You have a job for me, puppy?
你能为我提供一份工作?

I'll do what I can to get cash bro.
哥们,我只会拿钱办事

I know how to use a cuchillo!
我知道怎么用刀!

差点被碾过

You miss me!
你没撞到我!

I shot you a mile away, man!
哥们,我要在一英里外射你!

Ah!
啊!

You drive like a dumb, man!
哥们,你开车很蠢!

Cálmate bobo!
冷静点,蠢货!

How many more freaking times?
还特么要来几次?

撩妹

This goes ... man.
哥们,这很……

Oh, man!
哦哥们!

非汽车碰撞

Pull that trigger, man.
哥们,踩刹车

Try a little harder next time.
下次再狠点

Now we have you a good time, man.
现在我们得好好聊聊了

You miss me!
你没撞到我!

I shot you a mile away, man!
哥们,我要在一英里外射你!

Ah!
啊!

How many more freaking times?
还特么要来几次?

被枪吓到

You don't know what I know.
你不知道我知道什么

What you gonna do with it?
你要用它干嘛?

You better hope that guns have many of bullets in it, man.
你最好希望枪里还有很多子弹,哥们

I'm gonna put my hands around your quail.
我要把手放在你的那个上

You got the gun out now, man?
哥们,你现在有枪是吧?

Pull that trigger, man.
哥们,扣扳机

惊慌逃窜

Try a little harder next time.
下次再狠点

This is the only way to fly, man.
哥们,这是飞的唯一方式

Now we have you a good time, man.
现在我们得好好聊聊了

Just shut up and run.
闭嘴赶紧滚

死而复生

We're even now, chico.
哥们,我们现在扯平了

调查事件

This is bad, but I see worse.
情况很糟,但我见过更糟的

How many more people gonna die, man?
哥们,还有多少人会死?

叫出租车

¡Oye taxi, sobe tan raro!
喂,出租车,上车好奇怪!