avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1977个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

秩序之光(守望先锋2)/任务相关

< 返回上级:秩序之光

机动推进

  • 我方抢占机器人 

The robot is in our possession. Move with it.
我们控制了机器人。和它一起移动。

I am with the robot.
我在护送机器人。

We have acquired the robot.
机器人归我们了。

  • 敌方抢占机器人 

The enemy team has taken the robot!
敌方队伍夺取了机器人!

The enemy has claimed the robot!
敌人控制了机器人!

They have taken hold of the robot!
机器人被他们控制住了!

  • 我方机器人 正在推进

The barricade is advancing. We must move with it.
挡板前进了。我们必须和它保持同步。

Beginning the push.
开始推进。

The barricade is moving. Keep its path clear.
挡板正在移动,保持道路畅通。

  • 敌方机器人 正在推进

The robot is moving the barricade!
机器人开始推挡板了!

They are progressing! We must stop them!
他们在推进!必须阻止他们!

The enemy barricade is advancing.
敌人的挡板正在前进。

  • 我方机器人 获得优势

We are now ahead. Continue this momentum!
现在我们领先了,保持这个势头!

Our efforts yield progress!
我们的努力卓有成效!

We have progressed further than the enemy.
我们比敌人推进得更远。

  • 敌方机器人 获得优势

They took the lead. We must recover quickly.
敌人领先了。我们得尽快拿回优势。

They have taken the advantage. We must stop them!
他们占据了优势。必须阻止他们!

We cannot afford to let them progress further.
不能再放任他们继续推进了。

  • 想要继续推进机器人 

Push the robot!
推动机器人!

Move the robot!
让机器人动起来!

  • 想要阻止敌方继续推进机器人 

Stop the robot!
拦住机器人!

Stop their progress!
阻止他们前进!

  • 我方机动推进 进度逼近

The advantage is in sight!
优势就在眼前!

We have almost caught up!
我们就要赶超了!

We have nearly surpassed them. Keep going!
我们就要超过他们了。继续保持!

  • 敌方机动推进 进度逼近

The enemy is about to surpass us!
敌人要超过我们了!

They are catching up!
他们即将赶超!

They have nearly matched our progress!
敌人的进度就快赶上我们了!

  • 机动推进 加时防守

Do not let them succeed!
不能让他们得逞!

Push them away and victory is ours!
把他们赶走,我们就赢了!

This is our last chance to stop them!
要阻止他们,这是最后的机会了!

  • 机动推进 加时进攻

This is our final chance. Stay with the robot!
这是最后的机会了。跟紧机器人!

Stay near the robot! We have a chance at victory.
看好机器人!我们还有胜利的可能。

If we see this task through, we will succeed!
完成任务我们就能取胜!

占领要点

  • 想要进攻目标点 

Focus our attack on the objective! 存在于守望先锋1代
集中攻击目标点!

  • 首次占领目标点 

I am at the objective. We must take it quickly. 存在于守望先锋1代
我正在目标位置。我们必须快点占领这里。

I am taking the objective. Is anyone coming?
我正在占领目标。有人一起来吗?

I claim the objective.
我在夺取目标点。

I have reached the objective. Come aid me.
我已到达目标位置。请协助我。

  • 敌方正在占领目标点 

The enemy is challenging the objective!
敌人正在向目标点发起挑战!

They are attacking the objective. Push them back!
敌人正在攻击目标点。把他们打回去!

We must defend against their advancement.
必须阻止他们的占领计划。

  • 我方正在防守目标点 

Secure the objective! 存在于守望先锋1代
保护目标点!

Bolster our defenses on the objective. 存在于守望先锋1代
在目标位置强化防御。

Secure the objective. 存在于守望先锋1代
保护这个目标。

运载目标

  • 呼叫队友推进

Move the payload. 存在于守望先锋1代
移动运载目标。

  • 呼叫队友截停

We must stop the payload. 存在于守望先锋1代
我们必须阻止运载目标。

  • 护送运载目标 

We must guide the objective to the destination. 存在于守望先锋1代
我们必须引导目标抵达目的地。

Let us proceed as one. 存在于守望先锋1代
一同前进。

  • 占领运载目标 

Capture the objective. 存在于守望先锋1代
占领目标。

Focus our efforts on the objective. 存在于守望先锋1代
集中防御我们的目标。

  • 我方运载目标 停下时

The payload has stopped. We must coordinate a plan.
运载目标停下了。我们得制定配套计划。

What happened_ The payload has stopped.
发生什么事了?运载目标停下来了。

The payload cannot progress like this!
运载目标不能停滞不前!

  • 敌方运载目标 动起来时

They are progressing. We cannot allow this!
敌人在前进。我们不能容忍!

We should not be letting them advance. Attack!
不能让他们前进。攻击!

The payload moves at a distressing rate. Stop them!
警惕运载目标的前进速度。阻止他们!

  • 我方运载目标 动起来时

In perfect motion.
运动轨迹非常完美。

The way is clear. Moving the payload!
道路畅通。转移运载目标!

We must move with the payload!
我们要和运载目标一起前进!

  • 运载目标 敌方加时赛

If we work in unison, our defense will be impenetrable. 存在于守望先锋1代
如果我们团结一致,敌人就无法穿透我们的防御。

Their deadline approaches. We will stand in their way!
敌人的期限就要到了。拦住他们!

They are running out of time. Maintain your place!
他们时间不多了。坚守阵地!

Their time is running short. Combine your efforts!
他们就要没时间了。一起努力!

  • 运载目标 我方加时赛

Time grows short, but we will fight to the end! 存在于守望先锋1代
时间越来越少,但我们必须战斗到底!

Time is running out. We must not fail! 存在于守望先锋1代
时间不多了,我们决不能失败!

勇夺锦旗

  • 夺取敌方旗帜 

Let's capture the flag. 存在于守望先锋1代
一起夺取旗帜。

Take the enemy flag. 存在于守望先锋1代
拿走敌人的旗帜。

  • 拿到敌方旗帜 

I have secured the enemy flag. 存在于守望先锋1代
我拿到敌人的旗帜了。

The flag is mine. 存在于守望先锋1代
旗帜是我的了。

  • 保护我方旗帜 

Set up defenses on the flag. 存在于守望先锋1代
在旗帜这里部署防御。

Defend the flag. 存在于守望先锋1代
守住旗帜。

  • 丢下旗帜 

I have dropped the flag. 存在于守望先锋1代
我扔掉了旗帜。

Someone take the flag! 存在于守望先锋1代
快来人拿走旗帜!

  • 敌人夺取我方旗帜 

We must secure our flag against further incursions. 存在于守望先锋1代
我们必须保护好旗帜,不能让情况再恶化下去了。

A momentary setback. We should not let it happen again. 存在于守望先锋1代
这只是偶然的失败,不会再有下一次了。

  • 敌人丢下我方旗帜 

Someone recover our flag! 存在于守望先锋1代
快来人取回我们的旗帜!

They have dropped our flag, secure it! 存在于守望先锋1代
敌人扔下了我们的旗帜,快取回来!

  • 敌人拿到旗帜 

Our flag has been taken. We must recover it! 存在于守望先锋1代
我们的旗帜被拿走了。必须把它夺回来!

The enemy possesses our flag. Secure it! 存在于守望先锋1代
敌人拿走了我们的旗帜,快去取回来!

  • 抢回我方旗帜 

Recover our flag! 存在于守望先锋1代
夺回我们的旗帜!

We must recover our flag. 存在于守望先锋1代
我们必须夺回旗帜。

  • 送回我方旗帜 

Returning the flag to base. 存在于守望先锋1代
正在归还旗帜。

Sending the flag back to our base. 存在于守望先锋1代
正在把旗帜归回基地。

  • 捡起敌方旗帜 

I have the enemy's flag, protect me! 存在于守望先锋1代
我拿到敌人的旗帜了,保护我!

I have taken the enemy flag. 存在于守望先锋1代
我拿到敌人的旗帜了。

未知的占领目标

  • 想要摧毁目标

We must eliminate this target. 存在于守望先锋1代
我们必须消灭这个目标。

Destroy the objective. 存在于守望先锋1代
摧毁目标。

We need to destroy the objective. 存在于守望先锋1代
我们得摧毁目标。

Focus your attacks on the objective. 存在于守望先锋1代
集火攻击目标。

  • 敌方目标受损

The objective has been damaged. 存在于守望先锋1代
敌方目标被击中了。

Focus your attacks upon the objective. 存在于守望先锋1代
集中火力攻击目标。

  • 敌方目标受损严重

The objective is almost destroyed! 存在于守望先锋1代
敌方目标就要被摧毁了!

The objective has been critically damaged. 存在于守望先锋1代
敌方目标已严重受损。

  • 清除目标

The objective is no more. 存在于守望先锋1代
摧毁目标了。

The objective's resistance has ended. 存在于守望先锋1代
目标结束抵抗了。