avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1977个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

穆拉丁·铜须(魔兽争霸3)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2022年4月6日 (三) 00:48的版本 (建立内容为“==点击人物== {{WAR3Audio|File=heromuradinwhat1|Script=What's happening?|Translation=怎么回事?}} {{WAR3Audio|File=heromuradinwhat2|Script=I'm ready and w…”的新页面)
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)

点击人物

What's happening?
怎么回事?
I'm ready and waiting.
我准备好了,就等你下令呢。
You're kinda slow for a human, aren't ya?
你可是个人类啊,怎么这么迟钝呢?
Let's get moving.
咱们动起来吧。

施加指令

That's more like it.
这才像话。
Let's get it on.
我已饥渴难耐。
Let's do this.
说干就干。
It's hammer time!
谁想吃我一锤!

攻击时

For Khaz Modan!
为了卡兹莫丹!
For the Bronzebeards!
为了铜须!
Take this, you bastard!
尝尝这招,你这混蛋!

战吼

Beards, blood, booze and thunder!
啤酒和胡子,鲜血与雷鸣!

闲聊时

My older brother Magni is king of the dwarves.
我哥哥麦格尼是矮人之王。
My younger brother Brann is a renowned explorer.
我弟弟布莱恩是有名的探险家。
If I didn't kick so much ass, I'd feel a tad awkward.
我要是不打遍天下,岂不是显得有点尴尬。
I'll play your game, you rogue.
我奉陪到底,你个无赖。
I'll take 'The Rapist' for 500.
随便你比划,我才不猜呢。
I'm on to you, Trebek!
我盯着你呢,小子!
Come on, you nancy boy!
哈哈,得了吧,你这个娘娘腔!
You wanna get the undead? I'll tell you how to get the undead. One of their men pulls a knife, your man pulls a gun. They send your man to the hospital, you send their man to the morgue. That's how you get the undead.
你想解决亡灵?我来告诉你怎么解决亡灵。他们的人动刀子,你的人就掏枪。他们送你们的人进医院,你们就送他们的人进停尸房。亡灵就得这么解决。

嘲讽

Is that the best you can do?
你不会就这点能耐吧?
I've met gnomes that are tougher than you!
我见过的侏儒都比你厉害!