avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1977个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

索杰恩(守望先锋2)/局内触发

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2024年4月29日 (一) 15:54的版本 →‎队友相关
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
< 返回上级:索杰恩

选择英雄

We're in this together--all of us.
从现在起,我们共同进退。

  • 赛博侦探

Everyone's a suspect--all of us.
从现在起,我们都有嫌疑。

更换到此英雄

Sojourn en route.
索杰恩前来报到。

  • 赛博侦探

Detective Chase, at your service.
蔡斯侦探,为你效劳。

比赛相关

赛前等待

Look alive out there.
快上战场。

Let's get this done.
全力完成任务吧。

Hustle up.
快行动。

Follow my lead, and we make it out of here in one piece.
听我指挥,我们就能全身而退。

You count on me, I count on you.
身为队友,我们要相互照应。

The best-laid plans have backup plans.
再完美的计划也要有应急预案。

Everything's online, functionality looks good... One last diagnostics check couldn't hurt.
设备连接完毕,各项功能运转正常……还是最后再检查一遍比较保险。

I thought my time in the field was done... but I guess you can't predict everything.
我还以为已经不用再亲自上阵了……世事还真是难料啊。

Plan to win, or expect to lose.
没有制胜计划的战斗必然失败。

Clear heads, sharp eyes.
头脑要清晰,眼神要锐利。

I don't get jittery before a fight the way I used to. And you know what? I kind of miss it.
战斗开始前,我不会再像以前那样紧张了。但是话又说回来,我还挺怀念那种感觉。

If you can out-think your opponent, it's easy to out-fight them.
只要能在智谋上碾压对手,就能在战场上轻松取胜。

Superior firepower's good, but superior brainpower's better.
火力压制是不错,但脑力压制的感觉更棒。

No nonsense. We do this clean, copy?
集中精神,动作干净利索,明白吗?

Follow my lead. I'll make sure this goes smoothly.
听我指挥。我会确保行动顺利完成。

Let's be quick. Murphy must be getting hungry... (Laugh) When isn't she?
速战速决吧。墨菲这会儿肯定饿肚子了……(大笑)她什么时候不饿呢?

Make sure you're ready. Who knows what we'll find out there.
做好准备。还不知道会发生什么呢。

  • 队内多个义体成员

Got a lot of cybernetics on this team, and no one to repair them. (Sigh).
啊,这支队伍里有不少半机械义体,然而没有维修师。(叹气)

  • 队内多个黑爪成员

Now I know we've got some selfish individuals on this team, but we're not winning this thing alone.
虽然我知道这支队伍里有些人很自私,但只靠自己是赢不了的。

  • 赛博侦探

No crimes on my watch.
我的眼里容不得罪恶。

Time to hand out some justice.
伸张正义的时候到了。

The trail is hot.
把他们一网打尽。

Ran background checks on this group. No one passed.
我对这支队伍做了背景调查。一个合格的都没有。

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

Don't go easy. Let's bring this home!
别大意。一起赢下这一局!

Solid work. Keep it going!
表现很出色。继续保持!

  • 上一轮输了

I'm not giving up. Neither are you.
我绝不认输。你们也一样。

Keep it together. We can turn this around!
齐心协力。我们一定能扳回局势!

  • 平局后的最后一轮

This is the final stand. Make it count.
这是最后一战。全力以赴吧。

This ends now. No, seriously.
到此为止了。我是认真的。

Let's win this thing.
这一场要彻底赢下来。

重生

Hitting the ground running.
战场不等人。

Might have to adjust my approach.
我的方法可能需要改进。

I'm not a fan of setbacks.
我可不喜欢拖时间……

Gonna need a new paint job after this.
打完这场仗,我得重新涂装一下。

Come on, Vivian... get yourself together!
好了,维维安……振作起来!

What am I missing?
我错过了什么?

Recalculating.
正在重新计算。

If they won't quit, neither will I.
敌人还没认输,我怎么会退缩。

Someone's asking for a faceful of railgun.
看来有人想吃电磁炮了。

All right, Akande. It's my turn.
行啊,阿坎。该轮到我了。

Wilhelm's still got it. Heh. Ouch.
威尔海姆宝刀不老嘛,呵。嗷。

Sun got in my eyes. (Chuckle).
当时是我被太阳晃了眼。(笑)

  • 赛博侦探

This case isn't done yet.
案子还没破呢。

There was a flaw in my logic.
刚才的推理有个漏洞。

Time to investigate a little further.
该做一点深入调查了。

No sweat. Just need a new plan.
还没出汗呢。不过得定个新的计划。

I'll have to find a better way to engage.
我得想个更好的战术。

Gotta catch them off guard... Let me run those stats back.
得打他们个措手不及……我来回溯一下之前的数据。

队伍少人

We're outnumbered! Watch yourselves!
我们势单力薄。大家小心!

We're going against the odds.
我们的胜率并不乐观。

吃急救包

Feeling better.
感觉好多了。

Nothing a quick repair won't fix.
只要快速修理一下就行。

被完全治疗

(relieved sigh) Thanks.
(松了口气)谢谢。

Thanks for the help.
感谢帮忙。

That feels much better.
感觉好多了。

OW2 Illari Icon.png伊拉锐完全治疗

Mmm, Vitamin D. Just what I needed.
啊,是维生素D。来得正好。

被伤害强化

That's the stuff.
就是这个感觉。

Just what I was looking for.
我要的就是这个。

I'll make it worth your while.
不会让你白费功夫的。

被复活

I owe you one.
我欠你一个人情。

Thanks. I'll return the favor.
谢谢。这份人情我会还上的。

敌人来了

  • 发现敌人

Enemy in sight!
看到敌人了!

Enemy spotted!
发现敌人!

Enemy over there!
敌人在那里!

Engaging enemy forces!
遭遇敌方部队!

Targets locked. Open fire!
锁定目标。开火!

  • 敌人在集合

Enemies! Drop them!
有敌人!干掉他们!

There's a group over here!
那边有一队敌人!

  • 敌人在队友身后

Behind you!
小心背后!

On your six!
当心身后!

  • 发现狙击手

There's a sniper! Careful!
有狙击手!小心!

I have eyes on a sniper!
我看到一名狙击手!

Sniper spotted. Heads down!
发现狙击手!注意隐蔽!

  • 敌人被复活

The enemy's being revived!
有个敌人要复活了!

Enemy's back up!
敌人爬起来了!

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Keep eyes out for their teleporter.
仔细找找他们的传送面板。

  • 寻找敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

We need to find that teleporter!
我们得找到敌人的传送面板!

  • 发现敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

I have eyes on the enemy teleporter!
我看到了敌人的传送面板!

  • 摧毁敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Enemy teleporter offline!
敌方传送面板已失效!

护盾发生器

They have a shield generator. Hunt it down!
他们部署了护盾发生器。想办法解除掉!

  • 发现敌人护盾发生器

Shield generator spotted!
发现护盾发生器!

  • 摧毁敌人护盾发生器

Enemy shield generator? offline.
敌方护盾发生器已失效。

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

  • 发现 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

The enemy's got a turret!
敌人部署了炮台!

There's the enemy turret! Take it out!
这里有敌方炮台!把它拆了!

  • 摧毁 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Enemy turret destroyed.
敌方炮台已摧毁。

Enemy turret eliminated.
拆除敌方炮台了。

被激素强化

I'm unstoppable!
我无人能挡!

Just try to stop me!
有本事就来阻止我!

Let's kick this up a notch!
火力升级!

The game is afoot!
好戏开场了!

脱险

  • 状态不好

What's wrong with me?
我这是怎么了?

Can't shake this feeling!
这感觉,摆脱不掉!

Damn...!
该死……!

火力全开

I'm on fire!
我火力全开了!

Efficient design at work.
高效的设计,完美的发挥。

Ha! I'm on my game, now!
哈!我现在状态火热!

  • 赛博侦探

My case is heating up!
我在办一桩热案!

团灭

Enemy team? eliminated. Solid work.
敌方队伍全灭。干得漂亮。

Resistance crushed. Let's get on with it.
抵抗势力已瓦解。大家抓紧行动。

All hostiles neutralized.
敌人已被彻底清除。

队友相关

  • 队友倒下

Friendly down. Keep it together!
盟友倒下了。坚持住!

Our teammate's down. Hold steady!
队友倒下了。撑住!

We're down one. Don't get sloppy!
有人倒下了。别大意!

You've got some real potential.
你很有潜力。

赛博侦探

(groan) Another murder in Adlersbrunn?
(哀叹)阿德勒斯布鲁恩怎么又闹命案了?

  • 队友击杀敌人

Brought your A-game, huh?
你今天状态不错嘛。

Efficient. I like it.
够效率。我喜欢。

I'm impressed.
有两下子。

OW2 Tracer Icon.png猎空

Quick work, Tracer!
很利索,“猎空”!

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

Not bad, Lieutenant.
不错嘛,中尉。

OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

Guess every Amari's a good shot.
看来艾玛莉家人人都是神枪手。

OW2 Mei Icon.png

Wow, you really, uh... iced them. (nervous chuckle) Get it?
喔,你还真是……我们的王牌“冰”。(紧张地笑)听懂了吗?

OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

Clean takedown, ma'am.
干净利落,女士。

There's the agent I remember.
这才是当年的那个特工。

  • 给队友报位置

This way!
这边!

I'm here.
我在这儿。

  • 拯救队友

Gotta stay on your toes, soldier.
别放松警惕,士兵。

Think I'd ever let you down?
我什么时候让你失望过?

I still plan to get you home safe.
我还是会保护你平安回家的。

  • 复活队友

Steady. You're not done yet.
小心。你的战斗还没结束。

Get up! The fight's not over!
起来!战斗还没结束!

I've got you.
你有我在。

赛博侦探

On your feet. I still have questions for you.
快起来。我还有问题要问你。

These things catch us all by surprise.
这些鬼东西我们谁都没料到。

刽子手OW2 Junker Queen Icon.png渣客女王

You have blood on your hands, Butcher... but we could use the help.
你手上沾着血,屠夫……但对我们还是挺有用的。

恶魔之心OW2 Ashe Icon.png艾什

Get up, Outlaw. I can't lose my prime suspect.
起来,逃犯。我的头号嫌疑人可不能就这么死了。

赛后结算

  • 投票史诗

You're too kind.
过奖了。

No need to thank me.
不用谢我。

  • 投票传奇

Trying to make me blush?
你们想看我害羞是吗?

A job well done.
不辱使命。