avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1967个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

艾什(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:艾什

最后一击

I stick up for my crew.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我要对我的家人负责。

Courtesy of the Deadlock Gang.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这就是死局帮的礼节。

You need to learn the rules.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你得学规矩点。

Don't waste my time.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
不要浪费我的时间。

Right on schedule.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正合我意。

Bless your heart.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
祝福你的心。

Dead as a doornail.
断气啦。

Busy work.
就是个凑数的。

Tell the devil I said howdy.
替我跟魔鬼问个好。

Bullseye.
正中靶心。

That one's on the house.
那颗子弹是我送你的。

You'll never take me alive.
你就别想活捉我了!

Riding ahead of the herd.
枪打出头鸟。

No sweat off my brow.
我连汗都没流。

Right on the money.
正中目标。

I'll be keepin' the change.
这份心意我收下了。

Remember who's in charge.
别忘了谁才是老大。

Know your place.
自不量力。

Outclassed.
哼,实力碾压。

Nice try, honey.
想得真美,宝贝儿。

Maybe next time, sugar.
下次再说吧,甜心。

Have a nice day.
祝你开心。

Ooh, the torment that awaits you.
哦,你可有苦头吃了。

  • 恶魔之心

Spending lives like coin.
索命如讨债。

Binding your soul to mine.
你的灵魂就跟我的绑定了。

Road to Hell's long. Get going.
下地狱的路还长着呢。赶紧走吧。

From life to death in a breath.
一呼一吸,从生到死。

Your debt came due.
该还债了。

These eyes burn through the Veil.
我的眼睛能烧穿虚实的帷幕。

Don't worry. Your soul's safe with me.
别担心,我会好好保管你的灵魂。

The void wants you back, Doctor.
虚空在叫你回去呢,博士。

You ain't Death. I've met her.
你不是死神,我见过她。

  • 太空走私商

You're not nabbing them away from me!
从我手上抢人?想得美!

Consider your cargo raided!
至于你的货嘛,归我了!

(laughs) That was definitely a Nebula Trade Committee violation.
(笑)这下星云贸易委员会的脸色可要难看了。

(laughs) Laser brain.
哈,激光脑袋。我的枪法就是厉害。

Like tap dancing through an asteroid belt.
就像在小行星带里跳踢踏舞。

No gravity flux can mess with my aim.
我的准头可不受引力乱流影响。

No one escapes the telestescope.
被超瞄镜盯上,谁也别想逃。

Ain't nobody in twelve parsecs can beat me.
方圆十二秒差距,没人打得过我。

What, couldn't leave the stratosphere?
不会吧,连平流层都出不去?

无限军团成员

Just cleaning up some space debris.
清理一下太空垃圾。

守望者成员

Keep me out of your little space war.
别把我扯进你们的太空大战里。哼,正中眉心。

赏金猎人OW2 Baptiste Icon.png巴蒂斯特

I'll be lightyears away before you catch up with me.
想抓我,你还差好几光年呢。

击杀特定英雄

A royal disgrace.
王室的耻辱。

I'm the queen 'round these parts.
在这片儿,我才是女王。

Hell doesn't freeze over that easily.
想让地狱结冰还早得很。

Quit your jibber jabber.
少给我唧唧歪歪的。

Eugh. Varmint.
呃啊。臭耗子。

Solved our little rat problem.
鼠害解决了。

"One shot", huh?
“一枪一个”是吧?

Angela's singing with the angels now.
“天使”要去见真的天使了。

From treasure to trash.
宝贝变成破烂了。

Never should have let you get away.
当初就不该放你走。

Huh. Two hearts and no brains.
哈,两颗心脏,没有脑子。

Don't care how many hearts you've got. What you need is brains.
心脏这东西长再多都没用,不长脑子全白瞎。

(Chuckle) Easy, girl scout.
(轻笑)别激动,小女兵。

No raining over my desert.
降不到我这片沙漠里。

Now who's the better shot?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
现在你知道谁枪法好了吧?

Traitors never prosper.
叛徒没有好下场。

Thanks for standing still, Cole.
多谢你杵在那儿,科尔。

Read you like a book, Cole.
你那点小把戏我清楚得很,科尔。

Well, would you look at the time.
你不知道现在几点吗?

Brought a knife to a gunfight.
都有枪了,你非要用刀。

Bad ninja. Down.
坏忍者。趴下。

Too bad you can't be angry and smart at the same time.
要么有脾气,要么有脑子,可惜你只能选一个。

地形击杀

See you later.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
拜拜。

Aww, gone with the wind.
噢,消散在风里了。

Keep your distance.
别靠我太近。

I'm at the top of my game. You're headed to the bottom.
这一行里我是老大,你就老实在沟里待着吧。

  • 击杀使用终极技能的目标

Can’t abide a show-off.
最烦臭显摆的。

Oh, hush.
哦,闭嘴吧你。

复仇击杀

Fixed you good.
这仇报得痛快。

I settle my scores.
一笔勾销了。

Fixed your flint.
我们两清了。

No one crosses me twice.
谁也别想惹我第二次。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

That shot would make Bars proud.
这一枪连巴斯都会骄傲的。

I can shoot the spines off a cactus a mile away.
我可以在一英里开外打掉仙人掌的刺。

Arbalest rifles? acc-u-rate at range.
重弩产的步枪:再远一样致命。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

Bob, did you see that? Can you believe it?
鲍勃,刚才那下看到没?你敢相信吗?

Damn! Some days, I impress myself!
厉害啊!有时候,我自己都想不到!

Read you like the morning paper.
你那点心思都写在脸上了。

  • 击杀空中目标

Not a raincloud in sight.
天空晴朗,没有乌云。

  • 击杀被OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW AbilityIcon Nano Boost.png纳米激素强化的目标

Think I'm scared of you just because you're glowing?
不会以为你身上发着光我就怕了吧?

OW AbilityIcon Coach Gun.png短筒猎枪

Out of my space.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你挡住我了。

You just went boom.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
被炸飞的感觉怎么样?

Knocked down.
打倒你了。

Up and out.
闪一边去吧。

I like my space.
别来打搅我。

Enjoy that brimstone, hon.
硫磺的味道不错吧,宝贝儿。

OW AbilityIcon Dynamite.png延时雷管爆炸

Cutting to the chase.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
不浪费时间了。

Didn't feel like waiting around.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我可不喜欢等着。

Nailed it.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
搞定。

(laughs).Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)

Enjoy the fireworks.
烟花好看吗?

Short fuse.
引线短了。

Boom!
嘭!

OW AbilityIcon Dynamite.png延时雷管燃烧

I enjoy a good roast.
我喜欢烧烤。

Out with a bang.
炸弹送你走。

Never said it'd be pretty.
要你好看,不是真的“好看”。

OW2 Mei Icon.png

Just thawing you out.
我这是在帮你解冻。

  • 恶魔之心

Hellfire and damnation.
地狱烈焰是你的天谴。

OW AbilityIcon B.O.B.png鲍勃离开后

I can always count on you, Bob.
你总是这么可靠,鲍勃。

Thanks, Bob.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
谢谢你,鲍勃。

Bob, get out of there!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
鲍勃,快回来!

Attaboy, Bob!
干得好,鲍勃!

Enough, Bob.
行了,鲍勃。

Good shooting, Bob!
射得很准,鲍勃!

恶魔之心

  • OW AbilityIcon B.O.B.png鲍勃消灭0个

That is the laziest demon in all Damnation.
地狱里哪有像你这么懒的恶魔。

  • OW AbilityIcon B.O.B.png鲍勃消灭1个

Back to the Pit, Beelzebob!
该回深渊了,魔王鲍勃!

  • OW AbilityIcon B.O.B.png鲍勃消灭2个以上

There goes a demon who knows his business.
这头恶魔的活干得挺漂亮嘛。

连续击杀

You can all just take it easy.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
都别太往心里去。

Count 'em up!
数数有几个!

They never learn.
他们就是学不乖。

(Laugh) Better get digging, Bob!
(大笑)准备给他们下葬吧,鲍勃!

They don't call me an outlaw for nothing.
我狂徒的名号可不是白叫的。

Don't all volunteer at once, now.
这么急着一起送死吗。

A good harvest today!
今天大丰收了!

  • 恶魔之心

Beelzebob's feasting tonight.
魔王鲍勃今晚要美餐一顿了。

Follow me into the shadows, you ain't coming back.
跟我踏入暗影,你们有去无回。

近战击杀

I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我不介意亲手干活。

Pushover.
一拳就倒。

Ugh, get out of my way.
噢,滚一边去。

You want pain that bad, you can have it.
想知道痛苦的滋味,那就满足你。

Big guy, glass jaw. Never fails.
下巴来一拳,放倒大块头,百试不厌。