avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1967个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

PIG安保集团成员(罪恶都市)

PIG安保集团成员A
GTAVC GDA.png
代码 GDA
PIG安保集团成员B
GTAVC GDB.png
代码 GDB

PIG安保集团成员的语音序号为1724-1873

PIG安保集团成员 #1

被粗暴地撞到

Get away from me!
离我远点!

Hey, you wanna beat him?
嘿,你想揍他吗?

Hey, don't push me, punk.
嘿,别逼我,小子。

You wanna stick in the face pal?
你想被打脸吗,朋友?

You wanna piece of me, pal?
你想和我比划比划吗,朋友?

You're looking for trouble, pal.
你这是在自找麻烦,朋友。

Hey, watch yourself!
嘿,小心点!

I'm bigger and tougher than you.
我比你更大更坚强。

Hey!
嘿!

I take steroids, mister.
我服用类固醇,先生。

随意交谈

What's going on?
这是怎么回事?

We expect in trouble today.
我们预计今天会遇到麻烦。

You see any punk's around today?
你今天有在附近看到小混混吗?

Man, I love beating up troublemakers.
伙计,我就喜欢教训找麻烦的人。

I believe in protecting decent folk from those punks.
我相信要保护正直的人免受那些蠢货的伤害。

We got trouble coming. I can feel it.
我们遇到麻烦了,我能感觉到。

Hey, you ever hear back from the police?
嘿,你收到警察的回复了吗?

Police can't stop trouble.
警察无法阻止麻烦。

What he's saying to you.
他正在对你说什么。

You wanna beat some heads in?
你想揍一些人吗?

差点被碾过

Hey!
嘿!

That idiot tried to kill me!
那个白痴想杀我!

Come here, I'll smash your face in!
过来,我打烂你的脸!

You wanna beatin' pal?
你想挨打吗,朋友?

You think you can hurt me, mister?
你认为你能伤害我吗,先生?

Moron!
白痴!

Stay away from me!
离我远点!

Come here and fight!
来这里打一架吧!

Yeah, mister? Yeah!
是吗,先生?是的!

撩妹

Oh, look at her, man.
哦,看看她,伙计。

Look at that girl! Beautiful!
看那个女孩!真漂亮!

拳打脚踢

Come on man!
来吧伙计!

Enjoy this punk!
给这小子上一课!

You think you can mess with us?
你以为你能惹我们吗?

We're the security asshole!
我们就是安全,混蛋!

What are you thinking?
你在想什么?

You know how many steroids we take punk?
你知道我们吃了多少类固醇吗,小子?

You want pal?
你想来点吗,朋友?

被枪吓到

It's only a gun, pal, I've got muscles.
伙计,那就是把枪,我可是有肌肉。

You wanna go tough guy?
你想成为硬汉吗?

Yeah punk, I ain't scared.
是的,小子,我并不害怕。

Tough guy with a gun, huh?
拿枪的硬汉,哈?

You ain't scaring me.
你吓不住我。

Yeah, punk.
是的,小子。

迷路

Where are we?
我们在哪里?

Where is this?
这是哪里?

死而复生

Am I okay?
我还好吗?

Help me!
救我!

调查事件

You see that?
你看到了吗?

Oh no!
不好了!

PIG安保集团成员 #2

被粗暴地撞到

Oh, you're a dead man.
噢,你已经死了。

Say your pray, shithead.
说出你的祈祷吧,混蛋。

Yo, meet it, get back here.
哟,回来接招。

I gotta freaking kill you.
我真得杀了你。

I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck.
我要把你的头扯下来,然后拉你的脖子里。

Yo punk, you're going bye bye.
哟小子,你要说再见了。

I'm gonna beat you to a pull boy.
小子,我要揍死你。

Oh, you're gonna wish you'd never been born.
哦,你会希望自己从未出生过。

See you are kidding me right?
你看你是在开玩笑吧?

Oh man, I almost feel sorry for you.
噢,伙计,我几乎为你感到难过。

随意交谈

Yo, what's going on here?
哟,这是怎么回事?

So I said this is the guy bite me asshole.
所以我说这就是那个咬我的混蛋。

I should kill this little doggy yesterday.
我昨天应该杀了这个狗东西。

So I punched this lights out, why not?
所以我一拳把这盏灯打灭了,为什么不呢?

Who the hell don't like oranges?
到底谁不喜欢橙子呢?

Yo, you gotta check out this broad.
哟,这个你得多看看。

I love my easy chair more than life man.
我爱我的安乐椅胜过爱生命,哥们。

Like the aftershave, a gift from the wife.
就像须后水一样,是妻子送我的礼物。

Hey, do you believe in UFOs, man?
嘿,你相信有不明飞行物吗,伙计?

I love my wife and my girlfriend equally.
我对我的妻子和女朋友同样关爱。

差点被碾过

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

撩妹

Yo lady, nice rack!
哟美女,胸不错啊!

Through legs, they go all the way up.
沿着腿,它们一路向上。

拳打脚踢

I'm gonna thrash your face up bro.
我要打你的脸,兄弟。

Oh man, are you a goner?
噢,伙计,你是一个废物吗?

Stick my foot so far up your ass.
我的脚踢在你的屁股上。

You little wimp!
你这个小窝囊废!

You won't live to see tomorrow.
你不会活着看到明天。

I mean, business.
我的意思是,生意。

This is no joke shithead.
这可不是开玩笑的,混蛋。

被枪吓到

Oh am I supposed to run or something?
哦,我应该逃跑还是什么?

I don't really look scared, do I?
我看起来像是很害怕吗?

I'm so scared, wimp-wimp.
我好怕怕哦!

Put that little thing away.
把那个小东西收起来。

I'm crappin' my pants.
我快拉裤子了。

What is that serial toy or something?
那是个系列玩具还是什么?

迷路

Yo, where the hell am I?
哟,我到底在哪儿?

Oh man, am I lost?
天哪,我迷路了吗?

死而复生

Hey, man. Thanks a lot.
嗨,老兄。多谢。

Yo, that's a cool thing you did there.
哟,你刚刚做了一件很酷的事情。

调查事件

Why are you freaking kidding me?
你为什么要开我的玩笑?

Well man, that'll give you nightmares for months.
好吧,伙计,这会让你连续几个月做噩梦。

PIG安保集团成员 #3

被粗暴地撞到

Oh, you're a dead man.
噢,你已经死了。

Say your pray, shithead.
说出你的祈祷吧,混蛋。

Yo, meet it, get back here.
哟,回来接招。

I'm gonna freaking kill you!
我他妈要杀了你!

I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck.
我要把你的头扯下来,然后拉你的脖子里。

Yo, punk!
哟,小子!

You're going bye bye.
你要说再见了。

You're kidding me, right?
你在开玩笑吧?

I'm gonna beat you to a pulp, boy!
我要把你揍扁你,小子!

*No sound*
*没有声音*

随意交谈

Yo, what's going on here?
哟,这是怎么回事?

So I just did a guy bite me, asshole.
所以我刚刚被一个人咬了,蠢货。

So I punched this light out, why not?
所以我一拳把这盏灯打灭了,为什么不呢?

Who the hell don't like oranges?
到底谁不喜欢橙子呢?

Yo, you gotta check out this broad.
哟,这个你得多看看。

I love my easy chair more than life.
我爱我的安乐椅胜过爱生命。

Do you like this after shave?
刮完胡子后你喜欢这个吗?

Do you believe in UFOs, man?
你相信有不明飞行物吗,伙计?

I love my wife and my girlfriend equally.
我对我的妻子和女朋友同样关爱。

*No sound*
*没有声音*

差点被碾过

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

撩妹

Yo lady, nice rack!
哟美女,胸不错啊!

Through legs, they go all the way up.
沿着腿,它们一路向上。

拳打脚踢

I'm gonna thrash your face up bro.
我要打你的脸,兄弟。

Oh man, you're a goner!
噢,伙计,你真是个废物!

I'm gonna stick my foot so far up your ass.
我的脚踢在你的屁股上。

You little wimp.
小窝囊废!

You won't live to see tomorrow.
你不会活着看到明天。

This is no joke shithead.
这可不是开玩笑的混蛋。

I'll break your neck.
我会扭断你的脖子。

被枪吓到

Am I supposed to run or something?
我应该逃跑还是什么?

I don't really look scared, do I?
我看起来像是很害怕吗?

You're not gonna kill me.
你不会杀我的。

I've seen you before punk.
我我之前见过你,小子。

I've seen this all before.
我以前见过这一切。

What is that? A serial toy or something?
那是什么?那是个系列玩具还是什么?

迷路

Ah, am I ever lost, man?
啊,我曾经迷过路吗,伙计?

*No sound*
*没有声音*

死而复生

Hey man, thanks a lot.
嘿伙计,非常感谢。

Yo, that's a cool thing you did there.
哟,你刚刚做了一件很酷的事情。

调查事件

Oh you freaking kidding me?
哦,你他妈在开玩笑吗?

That'll give you nightmares for months!
这会让你连续几个月做噩梦!