avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1977个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

维和轰炸机(红色警戒3)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年11月6日 (一) 00:10的版本 →‎坠毁时
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
RA3 Vindicator Icon.png
RA3 Allies Logo.svg盟军
强悍的近程援助飞行器,能对敌方地面部队进行战术空袭。

出厂时

You're in good hands, my friend.
你尽管放心,我的朋友
Are you ready to play?
准备开打了吗?
Vindicator, ready for a run.
维和轰炸机,准备出发

选中时

Need something out of your way?
路上有什么碍眼的要清理吗?
Yes, my friend?
什么事,朋友?
All is well.
一切顺利!
Just say the word!
尽情吩咐!
I'm all yours.
都听你的!
It is time, isn't it?
时候到了,对吧?
You're in good hands, my friend.
你尽管放心,我的朋友
Need something taken out?
需要清除些什么?
Is it time?
时候到了吗?

在炮火之中选中

They want me out of the sky.
他们想把我从天上轰下来
I won't last much longer!
我撑不了多久!
I can't believe this!
难以置信!
I'm suffering here.
这儿太遭罪了
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的

下令移动时

A sound plan!
计划不错!
Well placed!
这地儿不错!
As you say.
照你说的办
I must agree!
我肯定同意!
My pleasure!
乐意效劳!
Certainly!
必须的!
Ah yes!
啊,很好!
I'm going now.
现在出发
¡Por supuesto!
当然!
On the way!
在路上了!

移动以进攻

Consider it gone!
交给我就行!
Don't worry about a thing!
啥都别担心!
Let me take care of it!
我来搞定!
Just watch!
看好了!
They will trouble you no more.
他们不会再来找你麻烦了!
Enjoy the show, my friend!
好好看戏就行了,我的朋友!
This will be their end.
他们的死期就要到了
I'll just pay them a visit.
我就拜访一下他们!
Bombing run commencing.
准备投弹轰炸!
Piece of cake!
轻轻松松!
The show is about to begin.
好戏马上开场

返回基地时

I'll see you back at base!
我们基地见!
A good time as any.
挑的时机很好
Coming home!
回家喽!
Taking her in!
把这宝贝开回去!
Well, alright!
嗯,好的!
¿Siesta? Already?
已经到午休了?

下令撤退时

We need repairs.
我们需要修理
It's too much here!
这儿火势凶猛!
We must run!
我们得撤了!
¡Vamonos!
我们撤!
Live to fight another day!
改日再战!

坠毁时

Goodbye, my friend!
永别了,我的朋友!
Oh no!
哦,不要啊!
Fight on without me!
没了我也要继续战斗!
Ahhh...
啊啊啊……