![]() | |
灵巧型英雄,擅长扰乱战局和承受伤害。可学习口袋工厂、集束火箭、工程学升级和机械地精。 |
准备就绪
All parts accounted for. | ||
所有部件,检查完成。 |
点击人物
What'cha got? | ||
有什么事儿? |
I am all geared up. | ||
我已全副武装。 |
The engines runnin'. | ||
引擎轰鸣。 |
All systems go! | ||
各项系统就绪! |
施加指令
Let's roll out. | ||
我们出发。 |
I'm on top of it. | ||
交给我,你放心。 |
I can handle that. | ||
我会搞定的。 |
Yeah, baby! | ||
耶,贝碧! |
攻击时
Death! | ||
给我死! |
You're terminated. | ||
你已被终结。 |
You have ten seconds to comply! | ||
你有十秒钟缴械投降! |
HIYAAAA! | ||
嗨呀! |
战吼
Ah...wahah... | |
啊呜啊哇啊... |
闲聊时
I'm more than meets the eye. | ||
地精修补匠,随时变形状。 |
Uh-oh, my tinker bell. | ||
啊喔,找小叮当修东西的。 |
Yeah, runs on 2-20, 2-21. Whatever it takes. | ||
小锤四十,大锤八十,用哪个你说。 |
She'll hold together. Here that, baby? Hold together. | ||
她撑得住。听到了吗,宝贝?撑住。 |
Bad noise. That's a bad noise. | ||
不对劲。声音不对劲。 |
Ooooh! Gonna need a new hamster. | ||
噢!这下得换只小白鼠了。 |
I've got a rocket in my pocket. | ||
小口袋藏着大火箭。 |
That guy's nuts! Grab 'em! | ||
那家伙疯了!抓住他们! |