avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

半藏(守望先锋2)/局内触发

< 返回上级:半藏

选择英雄

Honor is all I have left.
除了荣誉,我一无所有。

  • 惊骇怨灵

Vengeance is all I have left.
除了仇恨,我一无所有。

更换到此英雄

Hanzo, at your service.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
半藏为你效命。

My bow is at your service.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我的弓箭为您效命。

比赛相关

赛前等待

We shall leave the ground littered with their dead.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
让他们尸横遍野。

Me thinks a cupid I shall play.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我可以偶尔客串一下丘比特。

This . . . will determine everything.
这一战……将决定一切。

Our task begins.
我们的任务开始了。

Sharpen yourselves for battle.
砥砺战魂,准备战斗。

Ready yourselves.
做好准备。

I have lost my home and my brother, but I will not lose my honor.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我失去了家人和弟弟,但我不会再失去荣誉。

It is time to act.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
行动的时刻到了。

I grow tired of waiting.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我厌倦了等待。

If you sit by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
如果你在河边坐得时间够久,就会看到敌人的尸体飘过来。

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
一分冒险,一分收获。

As good as I am with a bow, I promise you--I was better with a sword.
虽然我射箭的本事很强,但我跟你保证,我用刀的本事更强。

I bear my burdens as best I can.
我责任重大。

I do not wish to be feared, but to be left alone.
我不愿被人畏惧,只愿孑然一身。

I craft my own arrows. Each one, a meditation.
我的箭都是自己做的。每一支,都是一段冥思。

With each step, my burden lightens.
每迈出一步,我的重担都会变轻一分。

  • 白狼

The wolf stirs from his den.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
白狼现身。

  • 惊骇怨灵

(Mournful wail) (Ominous laugh).
(哀嚎和不详的笑声)

(Ghost noises).
(恶灵的呻吟)

Fall upon them like a cursed rain.
像诅咒之雨一般轰击他们。

Usher them from this world to the next.
把他们从现世引向冥世。

In life, none could match my strength. In death, I am more fearsome still.
我生时,无人能敌。死后,亦众人畏惧。

Tonight, we will teach them to fear the dark.
今晚,我们要让敌人畏惧黑暗。

The traitors' swords... so sharp, so... cold. But I made them pay.
叛徒的剑……是那么锋利、那么冰冷。但是他们也付出了代价。

If not for that betrayal, I would have seized the throne--and with it, the world.
如果不是那次背叛,我早就夺取了王位,然后就是整个世界。

I long for the days where Hanabusagō bore me into battle. Oh, to hear the thunder of her hooves again.
我盼望着能再次和花房号一起驰骋疆场。哦,真想再听听她隆隆的蹄声。

Depending on others brings nothing but disappointment.
依靠他人,只会让我失望。

在尼泊尔

Something here speaks to me... urges me toward peace... but I will never listen.
这里有个声音在催促我……走向安息……但是我心意已决。

在白天地图

Could we not have struck at dusk? This sunlight is so... ugh.
我们能不能在黄昏时交战?这阳光也太……呃。

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

Victory is within our grasp.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
胜利就在眼前。

Our victory is at hand.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
胜利近在咫尺。

If we focus, we will succeed.
只要保持专注,我们就能成功。

We are close to victory.
我们就要胜利了。

  • 上一轮输了

Let us turn defeat into victory.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
让我们扭转战局。

Do not dwell on the past. We must win here!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
不要在意过去,我们必须赢得眼前的胜利!

What is done is done. We must move forward!
事已至此,我们得向前看!

We must not be defeated!
我们绝不能落败!

  • 平局后的最后一轮

Soon our fate will be decided.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
很快我们的命运就会显现。

Do not falter now, and victory will be ours.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
只要我们现在继续前进,胜利就将属于我们。

We will determine the course of this battle.
战斗的结果将由我们书写。

Let the balance of battle tip in our favor.
让胜利的天平倒向我们吧。

惊骇怨灵

All my suffering has led to this.
我承受的痛苦都是为了这一刻!

重生

I will persevere.
我会战斗到底。

This time, I will be sharper.
这一次,我会更加锋利。

It is not my time yet.
我的命数未尽。

The arrow returns to the quiver.
箭矢重回箭袋。

I will do better.
我会做得更好。

They will pay.
他们会付出代价。

I cannot give up yet.
还不到放弃的时候。

There is still much I must do.
我还有很多使命必须完成。

Once again, I set forth.
我再度启程。

  • 惊骇怨灵

My wrath is not yet sated.
我的怒火还没有平息。

This haunting is far from over.
鬼魂远远不到消散之时。

I will grind their bones to dust.
我会把他们的骸骨碾成碎屑。

I've endured a thousand deaths. What's one more?
我经历过无数次死亡。再来一次又何妨?

An Onryō is not banished so easily.
驱逐怨灵可没那么容易。

Betrayed again! (Furious noise).
又一次背叛,啊!

Oh, Hanabusagō... how I miss you.
哦,花房号……我好想你。

Soon, they will join me in the grave.
很快,他们就会在坟墓中与我作伴。

If only I still had my horse.
真希望我还有战马相伴。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏OW AbilityIcon Dragonblade.png击杀

Blades cannot slay me, I'm afraid. You will have to do better.
想要消灭我,恐怕不能只靠剑刃。你得换个方法。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏OW AbilityIcon Deflect.png击杀

What foul trickery was that?
那是什么肮脏的把戏?

OW2 Illari Icon.png伊拉锐OW AbilityIcon Captive Sun.png桎梏灼日击杀

The sunlight burns... but I will endure.
日光灼痛……但我会撑下去。

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特击杀

Was that their champion? His bones will make a fitting monument.
那就是他们的勇士吗?他的尸骨正适合搭一座丰碑。

OW2 Winston Icon.png温斯顿击杀

It seems I must show that hideous oni his place.
看来我得让那个丑陋的恶鬼认清自己的地位。

队伍少人

Their forces outnumber our own.
他们人数占优。

We are outnumbered. Take heed.
敌众我寡,小心行事。

The odds lean heavy against us.
战局对我们非常不利。

吃急救包

I am healed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我痊愈了。

I am restored.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我恢复了。

Better.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这样好多了。

被完全治疗

You honor me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我很荣幸。

I am restored.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我恢复了。

I am in your debt.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我欠你一份人情。

Your concern touches me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你的关心让我很感动。

被伤害强化

The dragon stirs within me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
巨龙与我同在。

The dragon awakens.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
巨龙苏醒了。

My power grows stronger.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我的力量更强了。

  • 白狼

The wolf awakens.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
白狼苏醒了。

The wolf stirs within me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
白狼躁动不安。

  • 惊骇怨灵

Your demise has come!
你死期已至!

My wrath grows!
怒火在翻涌!

被复活

This time I will not fail!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这次我不会失败的!

敌人来了

  • 发现敌人

The enemy is here.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人来了。

The enemy approaches.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人接近了。

We must strike them down.
必须打倒他们。

  • 敌人方位

The doctor's creations are upon us!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
博士的造物过来了!

They are coming straight at us!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们冲过来了!

Look! The enemy attacks from below!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
注意!敌人在下面!

The enemy approaches from the rear!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人在我们后面!

Our enemies are above us!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人在上面!

Above you!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
在你上面!

They are coming straight at you!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们直奔你那儿去了!

On the left!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
左边有敌人!

They attack from the left!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们从左边攻过来了!

On the right!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
右边有敌人!

Our enemies approach from the right.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人从右边接近了。

  • 敌人在集合

Our enemies gather.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人正在集结。

  • 敌人在队友身后

Behind you!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
当心后面!

  • 发现狙击手

Sniper!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
狙击手!

  • 敌人被复活

The enemy returns from the grave.
敌人从墓地里爬起来了。

The enemy lives again.
敌人又活过来了。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

I have come to expect his return.
我就知道,他会回来。

女巫OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使

The witch has raised them all from the dead!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
女巫把他们全复活了!

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Find their teleporter!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
快找到他们的传送器!

  • 寻找敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

They possess a teleporter.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们有传送器。

  • 发现敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Their teleporter is here.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
传送器在这里。

  • 摧毁敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Enemy teleporter destroyed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
摧毁敌人的传送器了。

护盾发生器

The enemy has a shield generator.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人部署了护盾发生器。

  • 发现敌人护盾发生器

I have found the shield generator.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我找到护盾发生器了。

  • 摧毁敌人护盾发生器

Enemy shield generator destroyed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌方护盾发生器已清除。

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

  • 发现 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Enemy turret ahead.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
前方有敌人炮台。

  • 摧毁 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Enemy turret destroyed!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
摧毁敌人炮台了!

被激素强化

I am unstoppable!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
没人能够阻止我!

Do not challenge me!
不要挑衅我!

Look the dragon in its eyes!
直视巨龙之眼!

  • 惊骇怨灵

Look the Onryō in its eyes!
直视怨灵之眼!

Lament, worms!
哀痛吧,蛆虫!

(Building otherworldly roar).
(异界之物的咆哮)

脱险

Not quite.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
还差一点。

  • 状态不好

Something is amiss.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我感觉身体不适。

I am unwell.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我状态不佳。

Damn!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
可恶!

获得赏金

To the victor goes the spoils.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
战利品属于胜者。

A warrior's reward.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
一位武士的奖励。

A fitting reward!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我应得的奖励!

What treasures lie within?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
里面有什么宝贝?

火力全开

I'm on fire.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我火力全开。

The dragon rages within me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
巨龙之怒在我体内燃烧。

Willpower burns within me!
意志之火在我体内燃烧!

Forged in the dragon's breath!
巨龙之息,喷薄之焰!

Witness the flame of my soul.
见证我灵魂的怒焰吧!

  • 白狼

The wolf howls within me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
白狼之魂在我体内咆哮。

  • 惊骇怨灵

The flames of purgatory engulf me!
炼狱的烈火吞噬了我!

I burn with ethereal fire!
我燃烧着轻灵的火焰!

团灭

None remain to oppose us. For now.
和我们作对的,现在一个不留。

Our foes have fallen. Now is the time.
敌人都倒下了。现在时机正好。

  • 惊骇怨灵

An empty battlefield, if not for the wailing dead.
空荡荡的战场上只有死灵的哀鸣。

Can you hear their whispers?
你能听到他们的低语吗?

队友相关

  • 队友倒下

Our ally has been felled!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我们的队友倒下了!

Down an ally. Hold together!
一位盟友倒下了。坚持住!

We lost one. Here we make our stand!
失去了一个队友。我们要坚守防线!

  • 队友击杀敌人

Well struck.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
打得好。

You have some skill, then.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你很有技巧。

Well done.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
做得很好。

Do not let up!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
继续保持!

You are effective, I will give you that.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
不得不说,你很厉害。

How elegant.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
真是优雅。

You strike with remarkable fury.
你散发的怒火令人印象深刻。

I cannot deny your skill.
不可否认,你技巧精湛。

You made them regret that. (chuckle).
你让他们后悔做你的对手了。(轻笑)

OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

Your experience shows.
不愧是沙场老将。

OW2 Cassidy Icon.png卡西迪

An undignified kill, but a kill nonetheless.
那一枪不成体统,不过也算数。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

Not bad, brother.
不错嘛,弟弟。

OW2 Kiriko Icon.png雾子

I feel sorry for the Hashimoto.
我开始可怜桥元家族了。

OW2 Widowmaker Icon.png黑百合

Anyone can kill with bullets.
有了子弹,这活什么人都能干。

  • 给队友报位置

This is my position.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我在这儿。

I'm over here.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我在这里。

  • 拯救队友

I will guard your back.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我会掩护你。

Watch yourself.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
小心点儿。

It was my duty to save you.
救你,是我的责任。

I have saved you . . . this time.
我救了你……仅此一次。

  • 复活队友

You are not dead yet.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你还没死。

Back into the fight.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
重返战斗。

It is not your time.
你时候未到。

Rise, and repent.
起来,好好反省。

OW2 Kiriko Icon.png雾子

Your mother would kill me if I let you die.
你要是死了,令堂绝不会饶过我。

OW2 Lifeweaver Icon.png生命之梭OW2 Moira Icon.png莫伊拉OW2 Sigma Icon.png西格玛OW2 Winston Icon.png温斯顿

This is no place for a scientist.
这里不是科学家该来的地方。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

Another chance, Genji.
你的第二次机会,源氏。

  • 看见队友使用终极技能

Such subtlety.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
真是巧妙。

赛后结算

  • 升级

My power grows!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我更强了!

  • 投票史诗

Excellent!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
精彩至极!

  • 投票传奇

Strive for perfection.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我追求完美。

True mastery is the highest art.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
真正的大师如艺术一般。