avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1967个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

卢西奥(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:卢西奥

最后一击

Boom, baby!
炸吧,宝贝儿!

Got 'em!
搞定了!

And we're done!
就这么结束啦!

Whoa, you're going a little too hard!
哇,你也太拼了吧!

(Brazilian Portuguese) Amazing!
(巴西葡萄牙语)真棒!

You don't like this song?
你不喜欢这首歌吗?

Ha! Mic drop!
哈!话筒掉了!

That drop too hard for you?
这段节奏对你来说太激烈了吗?

Ooh, that looked painful!
哦,那一下看着好疼!

Beat dropped!
完美踩点!

(Brazilian Portuguese) Marvelous!
(巴西葡萄牙语)太炫了!

(Brazilian Portuguese) See you later!
(巴西葡萄牙语)再见喽!

(Laugh) The sound of defeat!
(大笑)一曲战败送给你!

(Brazilian Portuguese) Ow ow ow!
(巴西葡萄牙语)喔喔喔!

You got two left feet!
你的舞步真是蹩脚!

Not feeling the music?
对音乐不来电吗?

That sounded like it hurt.
那一下听起来很疼。

That'll do it!
就是这个效果!

Yeah, funky!
耶,够潮!

Guess you weren't feeling it, huh?
这一段对不上你的电波吗?

This set goes so hard!
这组曲子动感十足!

W-we're still cool, right?
呃,你不会生气的,对吧?

Staccato!
断了你的节奏!

Face-melting tunes!
音符在你脸上拍!

Oh, you wanted an encore?
哦,你还想听返场曲?

Hope you liked that melody!
希望你喜欢这段旋律!

(Brazilian Portuguese) I did that!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我成功啦!

(Brazilian Portuguese) You got it.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
尝尝这个。

(Brazilian Portuguese) Goodbye!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
再见!

  • 冰球选手 & 强打球手

You're getting five for fighting.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
打架犯规,下场5分钟。

  • 足球队员 & 前锋球员

C'mon, he dove! No snipers here.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这里可没有狙击手,他是假摔!

Oh, sniper!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
噢,肯定是狙击手干的!

  • 太空王子

You'd be nothing without our sound crystal exports!
离了我们出口的音能水晶,你什么都不是!

That's for threatening my father!
这就是威胁我父亲的下场!

Consider yourself sonified!
音波贯穿你!

奥林匹斯之战

波塞冬OW2 Ramattra Icon.png拉玛刹

Running on the water! Ow ow!
看我水上漂!嗷嗷!

独眼巨人OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸

Too slow, unibrow. Too slow!
太慢了,一只眼。太慢了!

宙斯OW2 Junker Queen Icon.png渣客女王

Sorry, mom!
抱歉,老妈!

哈迪斯OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

I don't need to guide you, right? You can find your own way home?
我就不送你了,怎么回去你应该知道的吧?

美杜莎OW2 Widowmaker Icon.png黑百合

I needed some new snakes for my staff. Thanks!
我的权杖正好该换新蛇了。多谢!

I thought I helped Perseus kill you already.
我不是帮珀尔修斯杀死过你吗……

米诺陶洛斯OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

Mooo-ve over, minotaur!
我在地狱里给你“哞”了个位置!

赫尔墨斯OW2 Lucio Icon.png卢西奥

You're too slow to be me!
你也太慢了,冒牌货!

击败特定英雄

OW2 D.Va Icon.pngD.Va

Hope this doesn't mess with your stream schedule!
希望没打乱你的直播计划!

OW2 Junker Queen Icon.png渣客女王

Another one bites the dust.
输了就回去吃土吧。

OW2 Lucio Icon.png卢西奥

How's that for a diss tape?
我这段呛得怎么样?

OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Does this make you a deadbeat?
死神要变成死鬼了吗?

OW2 Baptiste Icon.png巴蒂斯特OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使

Was that beat too sick?
这段节拍太刺激了吗?

OW2 Sigma Icon.png西格玛

How's that melody?
这段旋律怎么样?

OW2 Symmetra Icon.png秩序之光

(Laugh) The power of tech in the right hands.
(大笑)科技的力量掌握在正确的人手里。

We did it better.
我们更优秀。

OW2 Illari Icon.png伊拉锐

Eh, I'm used to the sun.
唉,我还挺喜欢阳光的。

OW2 Moira Icon.png莫伊拉OW2 Zarya Icon.png查莉娅

Nuh uh, I am not a fan of those beams!
不行。我不喜欢那些光束。

Rejected!
抢断成功!

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Stealth.png隐秘潜行OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

Found by sound!
声波探到你喽!

Echolocation.
回声定位。

Chill tunes to calm you down.
听点舒缓的音乐冷静一下。

Not this time, "Boostio."
想当“超级卢西奥”,你还早得很。

地形击杀

Hello and goodbye!
你好再见!

(Laugh) There goes the drop!
(大笑)重拍落在这里!

Oh! Yes!
噢!完美!

See ya!
再见啦!

And what a play by Lúcio!
卢西奥的精彩演出!

That's what I was born to do, baby!
我天生就是干这个的,宝贝!

P-p-p-pow!
啵啵啵爆!

Oh, did I ruin your big moment?
哦,我是不是坏了你的好事?

Buh-bye, big guy!
拜拜,大块头!

Can your tech do that?
你的技术有这本事吗?

使用OW AbilityIcon Sound Barrier.png音障OW2 Lucio Icon.png卢西奥

No no no, that's not how it goes!
不不不,你别想放歌!

  • 赫尔墨斯

You need wings on your feet!
可惜你的脚上没有翅膀!

  • 太空王子

Outta this world!
这个世界不欢迎你!

See you in another galaxy!
下一个星系再见!

Knocked outta orbit!
把你推出轨道!

复仇击杀

Gotcha back!
报仇了!

This didn't have to get personal.
本来没必要走到这一步。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

I almost forgot I fired those.
原来是我的音波,我都快忘了。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

How's that for the speed of sound?
看看谁才是超音速?

OW AbilityIcon Soundwave.png音波

  • 空中目标

Airborne arpeggio!
天籁之音!

连续击杀

Got me jammin' out!
我要嗨起来啦!

I'll play it again and again!
这段表演还会返场!

Woo, keepin' it in time!
喔,保持这个拍子!

I am riding this high!
我真是嗨到不行!

Today is really my day!
今天是我的幸运日!

Sheesh! That was crazy!
天吶!太疯狂啦!

Did you see that?
刚才那段你看到了吗?

And the crowd goes wild!
观众都沸腾了!

What a moment to live for!
我等的就是这一刻!

  • OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW AbilityIcon Nano Boost.png纳米激素强化时

Nano boosted Lucio! My gun does damage, and it glows!
纳米激素卢西奥!我的枪火力强,而且还能发光!

Thanks, Fox Girl!
谢啦,狐狸姑娘!

Thanks, Kiriko! You really make me shine.
谢了,雾子!你让我光芒四射。

  • 冰球选手 & 强打球手

Just call me the New Great One.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
叫我_伟大DJ_就好。

  • 赫尔墨斯

I always said I'm an underrated god.
都说了我也是神,不要小瞧我。

They rack up quick when I'm around!
有我在,他们输得好快!

Ooh. Making Ares proud!
喔。阿瑞斯都得佩服我!

God of merchants and multikills.
我是商业和制裁之神。

近战击杀

Whoa, hands off!
哇喔,手拿开!

Personal space!
我需要私人空间!

Too close!
太近了!

No lava, Mr. Lindholm! No.
林德霍姆先生,不许乱扔熔岩!

That's a lot of guy to punch.
这家伙的块头顶别人好几个……

  • 冰球选手 & 强打球手

Come on, drop the gloves!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
来吧,来干一架!

  • 赫尔墨斯

Don't catch Hermes' hands!
赫尔墨斯的拳头你接不住!